Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Lovesbaby: ya kods love. But I hate. Cox after that must bath clean at outside or stay dirty go home. ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Lovesbaby: ya kods love. But I hate. Cox after that must bath clean at outside or stay dirty go home. Zzz

Missy10: start gynae shopping!!! Congrats congrats officially!

Poohy: yes! Just finish eating haha. But not your fruit tarts . I ate bread. :x go n zzz n rest more!

Missy10 - congrats!!! Your clearblue very advanced - what does "24" mean? Mine was plus means pregnant, minus means not pregnant. Have you decided on a gynae yet? I would recommend dr tc Chang at Thomson Medical Center - professional, reasonably priced and aunty outside had good reviews about him, and his scanning machines are good and he can also do uour detailed scan. Too bad I cannot see him. Anyway, your choice - let us know how it goes!

Gnissim - have you seen the doc yet? So exciting! Hahaha for those gynaes I have seen - all got bad time mgt skills. I have not't seen one whereby my appt time = time I go in. I usually end up waiting for 30 min or more... Update us!!

Dragontail / I was having a chat with my colleague on food. She said fish not safe cuz of the waters they reside in... Eg got radiation, waste materials etc. then I said let's go vegeterian . And she was like veggies also got pesticides... Hahah we concluded with "lup sup jiak lup sup dua" how many more days till o anyway? You can't have bazhen after o. And hmm - why is it not possible to BBQ black chicken I wonder?!? Same chicken right?!?

What's the water place that you all are talking about?!?

Oh pinklolita - 63 days sound scary! Have you seen a doc?

Oh pink Lolita - ignore what I just wrote. Were you on clomid before? That may explained for the 63 days.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Ok, finally hubby is happy and satisfied "dancing"
    Missy10...congrats congrats...it is finally offical...
    but i thought you mention you buy guardian brand or did i rem wrongly???

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Dragontail / I was having a chat with my colleague on food. She said fish not safe cuz of the waters they reside in... Eg got radiation, waste materials etc. then I said let's go vegeterian . And she was like veggies also got pesticides... Hahah we concluded with "lup sup jiak lup sup dua" how many more days till o anyway? You can't have bazhen after o. And hmm - why is it not possible to BBQ black chicken I wonder?!? Same chicken right?!?
    littlej...like that we cant breathe also..cos air is polluted...:P

Imperial Concubine

Littlej. Not yet! Still waiting. -.- 1hr plus already. I reach at 430, wait hubby 445 come up reg n wait till now 615. -.-

The 2-3 at missy10 digital means baby is comceive 2 to 3 week ago!

Littlej, aiyo I love vegs but I wonder if I can ever give up fishballs, prawns, crabs. Like you said, even vegs also not spared unless I'm dedicated to going organic. I think my hubby will disown me if I do so. Haa. He irks at going gaga over food choices. He will think I am paranoid if I switch to total organic.

I am o ing tomorrow. I think. Based on past few months constant o days. So today drink bazhen still ok ?

Dr Chang really highly recommended? My Kandang Kerbau Hospital gynae is good because he chop chop and I never had to wait anything beyond 15mins for my turn. Hmmm...but I cant stand Thomson Medical Center parking!

The water park is the one at RWS. Next to the big aquarium thing.

Imperial Concubine

pinklolitapop- seems like you having same prob as me few mths back. I had a skipped month ! my mense didnt come until the next month....and i'm taking clomid also.
    Can understand the 'joy' when see AF finally come...a big relief,isnt it? heh

first time taking clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by pinklolitapop View Post
    Hello everyone!!

Congrats Gnissim & Missy10!!!!!
    So happy for you guys! Please take care of yourself during the 1st trimester. Hope the beanies are comfortable in there!

I took almost 2 hours to start reading all the old posts! hahahah
    been so busy no time to log in and no, i'm not pregnant yet.

In fact, AF just came yesterday on CD63!!!!
    I had never been this happy seeing my AF! This cycle went on for too long!

I just started my Clomid Cycle 1 today. Took clomid just now at 11 and now having headaches alrd! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:790032
    missy10, happy happy! Men are visual animals. So this surely makes his day!
    dont know yet.... he just keep telling to be careful before he end his calls.....

Admit my man is visual animal must see then convince......

I had finalised my choice of gynae, Dr Tan Kim Teng, Senior Consultant, Kandang Kerbau Hospital

Littlej - ya this CB is advanced therefore explain why my man rather run around North area, just to buy this last night.... he was so disappointed n scolding why NTUC Finest dont sell this..... hahahahaha I stay in Woodlands, he almost wanna go Changi Airport bcos Guardian close at 12am
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130520_193222.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	104735  

Imperial Concubine

Im done with my appt!! Doc say currently all is well.. seeing him in another 3 weeks n hope everything is fine.

Dragontail: get ready for bd! Baby baby dust to you first! Hope you get your bfp! Relax n get ready for bd!

Hopefully I can official spread my baby dust after my first trimster. Hee.

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: my man only relieve n more believe after the gynae visit. Ha.

Dragontail - get ready your warrior suit.... whip... everything..... reports said that sperms will chiong if the man is sexually aroused!!!!!! Thats what my man like...

Worthy Lady

littlej: i dont't know why the last cycle was 63 days! No i wasn't taking clomid then...
    but i literally skipped a cycle, got so fed up, went to Dr Su to prescribe me smtg so she told me to drink the medicine.. my menses came in a week!

Poohy - hahaha yes! When i saw my AF yesterday after dinner, i felt so happy! Almost like getting a BFP. hahahaha
    How many rounds of clomid are you at now? I took my 1st pill today and oh boy, i have this headache from 12pm till now.

Quote Originally Posted by pinklolitapop:790068
    littlej: i dont't know why the last cycle was 63 days! No i wasn't taking clomid then...
    but i literally skipped a cycle, got so fed up, went to Dr Su to prescribe me smtg so she told me to drink the medicine.. my menses came in a week!

Poohy - hahaha yes! When i saw my AF yesterday after dinner, i felt so happy! Almost like getting a BFP. hahahaha
    How many rounds of clomid are you at now? I took my 1st pill today and oh boy, i have this headache from 12pm till now.
    Why you mixed clomid with Dr Su medicine, is it ok??

Im just curious....

Worthy Lady

missy10 - errr no.. i never mix.
    Dr Su meds i take before my menses. Now my menses is here, i cannot take Dr Su meds.
    i just started taking Clomid today on CD2.

gnissim, what a way to end Monday night! I'm already grabbing your lucky baby dust

I just had my bazhen with eggs n mian xian. For the first time, my man said he wants a bowl too, when I opened the pot lid to show him what I've cooked (he already could smell it when he opened the house door). I realised now that he didnt want to drink it before because he doesnt like the taste and sight of black chicken. Now that the pot of soup is floating with big shiny round brown eggs, he couldnt resist. He loves eggs! And I also bought him a dozen of live oysters again which he had gulped down before the soup. He said he also took zinc pills in office earlier. Ha! Aiyo tonight is super por for him. We are getting into action later tonight

I peed on 2nd OPK an hour ago. Not dark as I expected, in fact slightly lighter than this morning. I doubt I have O-ed (I've never O-ed any earlier than CD17. Im on CD17). So maybe this round may be delayed a day or two.

just told hubby he can shoot again. he teased me by saying he got bored of it.
    haha.

anybody knows if the discomfort in HSG increases with a retroverted uterus? tomorrow i'm seeing doc to book hsg appt but afraid he tells me "everything is going to be ok." that kind of white lie. *arbish*

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: 8zhen is heaty for man ! He can only drink after 3rd boil.. so more diluted.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: relax during hsg. It feels cramps when the liquid is gg in. (Quite bad cramps but just for less then few mins). After that it flow out n it will be ok. It should be the same? I done it last 2 yrs still bearable.

Worthy Lady

Waaaaahhh dragontail! Got oysters somemore! I would advise your neighbours to close all doors and windows! lol

Worthy Lady

Congrats Missy! Spread all the baby dust around haaaa
    NTUC finest at woodlands doesn't have so much stuff as before, I realise!

Gnissim: yes I agree! Kids love it n parents are the xinku ones. Bring towels, cclean clothes n fear that they catch a cold etc haaaa

gnissim23: afraid my uterus bent, not ez for tube to go in so more discomfort. you did hsg 2 years ago? i thought usually will conceive few months after hsg?