Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; lovesbaby; ya . like maid like that.. lol.. quincy: no worries.. the tube small small only. i dont think it ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

lovesbaby; ya . like maid like that.. lol.. quincy: no worries.. the tube small small only. i dont think it makes any diff with bent uterus coxit wun go all the way in. its feel abit pain when insert (maybe cox i abit tense up initially) so make sure you r not tense n relax your muscles there so its easier... just like probably do pap smear time? just that this time liquid is being injected to allow flow into tube.. so you will feel like mensus cramps n bit bloated just for a litlewhile.. yeah I did that almost 2 yrs ago.. sadly, I didn't conceive few mths after hsg. -.-" I think impt is to tiao the body, have good body hormones level, eat well so that the eggy ovulated is healthy n thus the sperm can meet. =) no worries.. everything will be fine... not as scary as what some says . dont think so much.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesbaby:790085
    Congrats Missy! Spread all the baby dust around haaaa
    NTUC finest at woodlands doesn't have so much stuff as before, I realise!

Gnissim: yes I agree! Kids love it n parents are the xinku ones. Bring towels, cclean clothes n fear that they catch a cold etc haaaa
    Ya, i realised that, and they do not even sell condoms..... hahahhahahahaha

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quincy, my uterus is abit tilted backwards too but the HSG was ok for me. Definitely will cramp, but the catheter definitely can go in if you relax, if not, the thing will get stuck. I was too nervous and the catheter got stuck and the doc couldn't pull it out of me, I was then told to relax and I did, and she could pull it out smoothly. Not going to lie to you that the procedure was a breeze, expect some cramps when the dye goes in but otherwise, everything is still bearable. Remember to just breathe in deeply and relax.

thanks TVH and gnissim23.
    i just read in another forum that retroverted uterus should lie on your tummy after the deed is done. i guess i should try that.

Hello!

Quincy - pop a ponstan (painkiller) half an hour before hsg. Relax, breathe and dont keep thinking of pain. try talking to the doc and the nurse to take your mind off. That's what I did. Felt a little discomfort but it is not like super pain. Remember the catheter is NOT your hubby's kkj so not need to tense and squeeze so hard!!!

Dragontail - wa, you have a super hot male tonight at your service well- I was willing to bear with Thomson Medical Center parking if I can see dr Chang. I thought he was very professional and assuring when he did my detailed scan and i personally had the "feel good" feeling. The aunty outside also told me that for her first kid, dr Chang was very patient in guiding her for a natural birth. He didnt rush her to induce but In the end had to induce cuz she was in labor for too long. Instead of stuffing the pill into her vagina like some may do, dr Chang slowly rubbed the pill against her vagina to slowly get the chemicals into the vagina. So that the vagina can slowly open instead of getting "shocked" by a sudden insertion of a pill which may cause tearing. So, I thought wow, this is not those kind of doc who will just want you to hurry pop then he can make more $$$. dr chan also told me that dr Chang took 6 months off with no pay and went to nz doing research and pro bono work on fetal scans and abnormalities. That I also thought this doc is genuinely interested in fetal care. And his fees are reasonable too. i mean, $800 for a package and getting the head of fetal abnormalities is quite worth it. Oh well.

Missy10 - when will you be seeing dr tan?

Gnissim - did doc give you any do's and dont's?

I'm so happy to hear good news on this thread. May more all goodness come around

Imperial Concubine

littlej: not really... but I could say his scan is super duper detail.. not really any do and dont'ts.. he told me NO milk NO cheese. :s and I think that is all? to him... he says.. "a healthy pregnancy will be following you all the way, no need worry, so dont need deliberately do or dont do anything.. eat more vegetables" (show me his younger days photo, and im like "is that you?" ) omg I told him I have been drinking milk all this while.. then his like why.. I told him "mummy say so?" -.-" then he laugh and say my mum is not poisoning me or smth. lol. and say that why I got some acne. -.- but somehow I still got a whole can of milk at home! I know most gynae encourages milk right? :/ but fees are quite expensive... feel comfortable with him but only the price... hubby says go and see him another time n see how issit.. :/ still poundering if I should go all the way to Thomson Medical Center not.. but GlenE I got straight bus frm home. lol.

hello all! ive been a silent reader of all your tales for the past few months.. so exciting! and congrats to two new mummies to be today! never knew much about all the abbreviations but have slowly figured them out.

am trying to concieve a second one, my first is coming 13mths next week hubby isnt the horny type (but I am), we are 7yrs apart and he works night shifts so its really very diffficult for us to come together for a good time. he'll always be saying he's tired after work so its only the weekends (but then parents are around sometimes). started trying last month.. suppose to O last friday which is CD17, we managed to do it on CD12, CD15 and CD19. what do yall think?

I dont see any traditional chinese medicine or speciailist as we're trying to conceive naturally first, as did the first.

Imperial Concubine

hi wantonmee.. your nick makes me very hungry .. my favourite wanton mee is the one at lavender kok kee.. oooo.. drooling. lol.. :/ anyway how you know you do O on CD17? by opk tracking? or just through period tracker? since its a second baby it should be no problems? hee.

Worthy Lady

hello wantonmee!

was wondering if you chart ya BBT or did the opk test?
    If you did O on CD17, i think you cover base alrd! heh.

Gnissim - yes doc doesn't believe in eating cheese, drinking milk and eating fish too. But honestly, for me - I thought that was a bit too holistic. So I still drink my milk and eat a slice daily... Plus I still eat fish. It was quite funny. Erm, i mean even if it is not for the baby, milk and cheese and fish are good to prevent osteoporosis!!! Just last month, hubby and me bumped into another couple whom we met at the clinic and guess what, they were having a big fish! And yes, doc is a pure vegetarian - think he only has meat (and only white meat) once a week or something. Aiya anyway I think if I follow his diet - my husband and my parents and my friends will all disown me! well, like I said anyway - he's new school. So if you follow the advice of my old school first trim doc - dont'ts will include no sex, no heavy lifting, no exercise, no running, no heavy household chores ; do's include plenty of rest, milk, cheese and fish and veggie.

Yeah you can consider seeing him for the second time then evaluate . Now you can gynae shop since have not't signed package you can surf around the forums to see who is seeing who. Like over here missy10 is seeing dr tan and dragontail is seeing dr tee - both at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. You can also check with tvh and faithmummy on their docs - both theirs are also at glen e.

Hello wanton mee - hee hee I love the wanton mee at Owen road actually my fav food is wanton mee too!

Ya think you covered the base

yup I love the wantonmee at lavender! Dont like anywhere else one, just doesnt seem to click lol. my mum is overseas, dad is out drinking, hubby is working, baby is sleeping. My usual routine at night is on 855 from 8pm onwards and nuaaaa.

cover base means?!?!

I just use period tracker. nope I dont track by opk or bbt or anything.

Imperial Concubine

littlej: hehe I too think I will finish up my milk. LOL. :x hubby hear can BD, keep reminding me doc say can BD doc say can BD . then I tell him about the other gynae you say about " this no that no" .. he says ok go see . -.-" faint. but dont think I will be visiting another gynae next week, gynae shop is also costly . LOL. but my fees is not as ex as what you told me.. but I still find it quite pricy.. shall see how much is the second visit..

Imperial Concubine

Big waves to TVH and Faithmummy~! are you around? :/

Imperial Concubine

watonmee: I just told hubby about my super cravings at lavender.. he says he will packet for me tml.. and I demanded for the big bowl $5 one x 2. LOL! ok shall see if he remembers and really go pack for me tml after his work. keke. btw is your period regular? (if your period is regular, yes you can say that you O on CD17. probably you see how is this cycle first.. another way if you think that no need see traditional chinese medicine or gynae, another way to determine it more accurately is doing BBT and OPK. =)

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:790108
    littlej: not really... but I could say his scan is super duper detail.. not really any do and dont'ts.. he told me NO milk NO cheese. :s and I think that is all? to him... he says.. "a healthy pregnancy will be following you all the way, no need worry, so dont need deliberately do or dont do anything.. eat more vegetables" (show me his younger days photo, and im like "is that you?" ) omg I told him I have been drinking milk all this while.. then his like why.. I told him "mummy say so?" -.-" then he laugh and say my mum is not poisoning me or smth. lol. and say that why I got some acne. -.- but somehow I still got a whole can of milk at home! I know most gynae encourages milk right? :/ but fees are quite expensive... feel comfortable with him but only the price... hubby says go and see him another time n see how issit.. :/ still poundering if I should go all the way to Thomson Medical Center not.. but GlenE I got straight bus frm home. lol.
    Sound weird that dr say no milk, im drinking Mamil mama for 2 months, and taking folic acid since last dec....

yupp my period has been regular for past 4-5mth.. lets see this time round! just got my hubby tabao mac french fries for me otw vack from his work. Just cant resisttttt it

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee View Post
    yup I love the wantonmee at lavender! Dont like anywhere else one, just doesnt seem to click lol. my mum is overseas, dad is out drinking, hubby is working, baby is sleeping. My usual routine at night is on 855 from 8pm onwards and nuaaaa.

cover base means?!?!

I just use period tracker. nope I dont track by opk or bbt or anything.
    Wantonmee - cover base means you can stop pouncing on your husband every alternate days and let your husband rest already. hehehehe
    If you really did O on CD17, you have already covered 2 days before O and 2 days after O.

If you dont't have regular period, try those cheap opk tests!

haha okie thank you for the explanation! Hubby also lazy already gotta wake at 6am go odfice pass something urgent, then back home to catch one hour nap then go office again tomorrow morning. ughhhh.

Good morning! I read a new stat that Tues is in fact more blue than Monday in the week.

Anyhoo, have a great start to the day ladies

And welcome wantanmee. I will name myself fishballmee and I will be hungry everytime.

wantonmee hello! i am also thinking of having 1 plate now T.T
    lucky you that you already have one

good morning all~ tonight go see Dr Wong. but i forgot bring my last year record zzz~~~

Gynae visit on 3 June.... got so early mah.... 830am

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Good morning! I read a new stat that Tues is in fact more blue than Monday in the week.

Anyhoo, have a great start to the day ladies

And welcome wantanmee. I will name myself fishballmee and I will be hungry everytime.
    feel so hungy now..even though i ate my coco crunch with milk...:P

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    you are the 1st patient?

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh:790197
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    you are the 1st patient?
    Not sure, but i changed to 4 June 950am, Hehehehe the 830 slot with my hubby sure late