Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Oops sorry have to delete my last message as I read something wrongly...

Oops sorry have to delete my last message as I read something wrongly
    Last edited by Dragontail; 21-05-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Missy10: im also drinking mamil mama! Lol. that time take enfa but too thick n creamy n vanilla. dont like. Haha.. you r gg to gynae only in june? So by than should be about 6 or 7 weeks? Hmm.

Dragontail: jiayou jiayou!! Bd again tonight! Haha.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh:790236
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    I will go for real roasted charsiew instead of dye colored Hehe. Wantons My fav! Natalie you shld start eating wholemeal . Coco crunch not healthy Cos is processed, n will make your blood sugar up down very fast
    charsiew..i like the stall at alexandra village..not very fatty...
    But i dont like wholemeal or oats ....hehe...
    since my coco crunch has finished, later will go supermarket to source for substitutes...
    Hehe I like the one in tanglin halt. Try those with fruits or nuts, slightly more ex but I think has more nutrients n fibre. I like one with blueberries, n another banana nut honey. Forgot the brand

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:790257
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh:790236
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    I will go for real roasted charsiew instead of dye colored Hehe. Wantons My fav! Natalie you shld start eating wholemeal . Coco crunch not healthy Cos is processed, n will make your blood sugar up down very fast
    charsiew..i like the stall at alexandra village..not very fatty...
    But i dont like wholemeal or oats ....hehe...
    since my coco crunch has finished, later will go supermarket to source for substitutes...
    Hehe I like the one in tanglin halt. Try those with fruits or nuts, slightly more ex but I think has more nutrients n fibre. I like one with blueberries, n another banana nut honey. Forgot the brand
    Ohh ..thanks.i will try to search for 1 later. .

Worthy Lady

littlehamster - is the brand POST?
    i always eat the banana nut honey as well! Just ate them actually. lol

littlej: my hsg not scheduled yet. tonight going to book appt.

i just cried today. i cant stand my boss. can anyone believe he stood me up at work? i think i reach my limit already. my friend told me it is a small case. but i have not work with anyone so attitude before.

sorry my rantings...
    Last edited by quincy1986; 21-05-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Worthy Lady

*hugs* quincy.
    i know some bosses can be quite overbearing an insensitive sometimes!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Pink: Yeah I think so. There is another brand cheaper also, with cranberry. When I see then I post here. This other brand at one time was no stock, then after that I didn't go hunt anymore.
    Quincy: dont't cry. Hugs. Go out lunch have a walk n take a breather

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:790255
    Missy10: im also drinking mamil mama! Lol. that time take enfa but too thick n creamy n vanilla. dont like. Haha.. you r gg to gynae only in june? So by than should be about 6 or 7 weeks? Hmm.

Dragontail: jiayou jiayou!! Bd again tonight! Haha.
    Ya, hubby says in June, so he can take leave in advance, he dont believe in urgent leave ..... so earliest in june is 3rd but only 830am, we sure late , so took the 4th ......

By the time, should be able to hear heartbeat mah???

BTW can I drink LRD???

thanks pinkalolita and littlehamster.
    feeling better now. just satisfied myself with wanton mee but i think this might be the last moments that I will be working with him. my friend says its just a small matter but i dont know ...cannot tahan.

Missy10: LRD i think you better ask your traditional chinese medicine dr. not every pregnancy is the same just like not every woman is the same

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Can try Nestle Fitness cereals too. I used to have them every morning...high fibre and taste good when soaked in milo....cos i dont't drink milk....haha
    Last edited by TVH; 21-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: hugs hugs.. dont bother about your boss.. he is not whoever impt in your life right..? Hehe. . So envy on your wanton mee. I also want eat. Lol. Oh I keep thought your hsg is today. . :/ so when you be going? Missy10: yes yes! I think by than if you r in week 6 or 7 you should be able to hear baby heartbeat! My nxt appt is 10th. So still quite long. Haha. :/

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Can try Nestle Fitness cereals too. I used to have them every morning...high fibre and taste good when soaked in milo....cos i dont't drink milk....haha
    Same! i always take my cereal with milo or chocolate milk. Can't stand white milk! lol

Quincy - *hugs* not worth to cry anymore over your boss. Imagine he is a baboon... With a red backside... Anyway, work is ending soon! tomorrow is a brand new day!! For me - everytime my boss or fellow colleagues frustrates me, I will whinge to my man or my closest colleague... Then pretend the person who irritated me is a baboon.

Talk about work... So I decided not to go to USA for this work conf... And I heard from some ppl have passed unkind remarks like why so-and-so (an ang mo) who is due at the same time can go and I cannot... dont't I know how impt this conference is... And my clients are there so I should be there... And this conf is more relevant for me than so-and-so but she is there and I am not. Kinda sad isn't it... I mean, whether I am there or not - as long as my boss agrees, it has nothing to do with anyone's biz... Oh well. May those who talked behind my back all have asses like baboons!

Dragontail - ! And there you were, lamenting about last night opk! It's action time again! Baby dust baby dust baby dust hordes of it blowing your way!

Hahaha - I find it quite ley Chey to eat cereal for breakfast. Usually I am already late for work so I just pack a sandwich and eat on the way... But you can't do that with cereal! For cereal, I like Special K - hahaha I have this thing that it is not so fattening but I dont't know if it is true!

Missy10 - think by week 7 can hear heartbeat. I heard for mine at least. In the meantime, continue to take folic acid and be careful and cautious. As for lrd tea - for me personally - I stopped and I also stopped taking anything that is herbal - incl herbal soups and bak Ku teh.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya ignore such ppl at work...ultimately, they won't affect your personal life. Those ppl who gossip behind ppl's back simply have nothing better to do.

I'm also very lazy now...that's why i said i used to eat cereals...haha...cos need to pao the milo then pour cereal in...then wait for cereal to soak, eat then have to wash bowl...very troublesome.....by the time i finished all these things, i think half a day gone...

Worthy Lady

LittleJ - those people are nasty! It's okie... I think you know yourself better and like all those who have been waiting to get pregnant, im sure we all will do whatever we can to keep the beanie safe n sound. anyway, after the conference is over, i bet they'll forget about it and your boss said ok already mah..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya Missy10, avoid herbal soups sold outside becos you dont't know what herbs they put in, like dang gui...you have to avoid. First trimester critical, better stick to safe choices...LRD i think not a good idea since it encourages blood circulation and could promote bleeding....just drink warm water....

hey Dragontail, your opk is from watsons right ? I only take watsons in house now, I find the lines more acurate and when you O the line is very strong unlike the guardian inhouse

Noted, so no LRD, then i shall put all the ingredients up to freezer...

Noted TVH, i dont drink herbal soup outside.....

Littlej - really.... im really looking forward... i having taking folic acid (off the shelf in guardian),
    trying to concieve pretties, please take folic acid while trying to concieve-ing too

Just boiled ABC soup, my parent and aunty coming over for dinner

Gonna catch a short nap....
    Last edited by Missy10; 21-05-2013 at 05:13 PM.

I love love cereal. So much so that it doesnt need to be a breakfast. Any meal I also can eat it, with milk. My fav is nestle fitness, Post (sadly the formula was much better years ago) pecan or blueberry or banana nut crunch, and also a granola brand I cant remember. I like to throw in nuts and fruits (almond, walnut, sunflower seeds, apricot, banana). I also love oatmeal with banana and cinnamon powder like what's in the pic! But have to stop banana during this 2ww. My hubby usually is very uninterested with my kind of diet.

Ya irritating people = baboons. Or I just imagine how lucky I am that I dont live with or depend on or at mercy of such kookoos. Feel such people dont deserve my effort nor time nor anything .

Tricky, sharp eyes you've got. Frankly I dont remember why I have this kit. Lol. I think my gf gave to me last year. First time using this watson opk. Did check the expiry date before using. I'm officially run out of opk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130406_105353.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	104793  

hi all, i'm new here, like the rest of you, i'm trying to concieve as well.

a quick one, when is the best time to do opk test?

Imperial Concubine

Hi lishan,

It depend on your cycle days. Example if its a 30 days you start probably on cd10. Which is approx 4 to 5 days before O.

Helo gnissim,
    thanks for the heads up. my cycle abit sot sot, can be as short as 24days and sometimes 28days. abit lost, dont know when is the best day to try.
    it's my CD7 tdy, gonna buy OPK tonite, is it too early to test tonite?
    sorry if im asking noob questions

cheerRs