Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Missy10: your baby so fast got good food haha just now hubby told me the lontong auntie said his perfume ...

Missy10: your baby so fast got good food haha

just now hubby told me the lontong auntie said his perfume smell nice. then i told him now the perfume is banned wakaka~

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:790643
    Missy10: your baby so fast got good food haha

just now hubby told me the lontong auntie said his perfume smell nice. then i told him now the perfume is banned wakaka~
    Hahahaha the aunty so daring .... but good that your hubby told you

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Why ban the perfume? It's a compliment to your hubby, quincy! He has good taste in what he wears mah.

Good morning to all

Haha. my hubby so cheeky. so i pretended to be fierce to him

Imperial Concubine

haha quincy what perfume did your hubby use?

sleepy sleepy..last night dont know why suddenly woke up from dreams and after that my brain became active and refused to go back to deep sleep. sigh...now sleepy

There are men's colognes that I'm very attracted to. Unfortunately those are the ones my man cant carry. I like very mature scents.

poohy, was there something you've done/drank before sleeping that might have affected your sleep?

I closed shop for this cycle . I hope I can see a temp shift tomorrow. I got a dip today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:790687
    There are men's colognes that I'm very attracted to. Unfortunately those are the ones my man cant carry. I like very mature scents.

poohy, was there something you've done/drank before sleeping that might have affected your sleep?

I closed shop for this cycle . I hope I can see a temp shift tomorrow. I got a dip today.
    Thought you just had ovulation???

missy10, my positive opk was yesterday. So i reckon the temp dip today equates I have o-ed today. Tomorrow, crossing finger, hope I can see a temp shift which means ovulation has had happened today.

morning babes!

quincy: only started trying like 3mths back but no avail. i'm those gan chiong type , and my husband is not helping at all. he is always not at home, and i can't even have a decent chat with him wrt this.
    i feel i'm too stressed up with this trying to concieve thingy and i actually breakdown and cried while showering last nite. getting too emotional this few days, maybe i am really ovulating and that causes my mood swing. lol
    anyway...just ranting

i brought my opk with me to office today, i'll prob try it after lunch later

cheeRs for mid week and short week!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: tenp dip today? Bd again today if can! Just to make sure there r alot of speemies to catch the egg. Hee..

Lishan: hey dont worry.. 3 mths is not very long.. but if you r worried, you can go for fertility check and start take supplements or even visit traditional chinese medicine or gynae.

Gnissim, huh bd again tonight? We bd-ed consecutive 4 days already. Dont know hubby still game enough or not. I ask him later hee.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- took usual dinner yesterday ...and lao ban tau huey! hahah but i was able to sleep initially....maybe my bladder woke me up....force me to go toilet and after that my brain woke up also.

yeah as what qnissim mentioned BD again tonight! Opps, after i replied then saw your reply that 4 consec days ? wah your hubby havent battery flat ? ooooh.....strong man!

yar Lishan- dont worry...3mths still very early. usually try 1yr then worry. hehehe

Worthy Lady

lalagal, since your paper becomes xian cai now, you can go buy tofu. Make 咸菜豆腐汤. Ok ok not funny. How about using the FF then? It's a free online app and you can enter your temp everyday. The app will help you predict your O-date, keep a record of your cycle days, take note of your BD days, etc. I find it very useful.

Dragontail: I'm using another application to track..but think it makes me confused when the app's estimated O-date, my bbt chart and ovulation kit doesnt seem to be on the same page...so i tried to keep to only cervical mucus, opk and bbt chart.

I've attached my bbt charts for sharing but not sure if it will be clear. pls share your tots on my pattern to shed some lights Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chart 1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	104851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chart 2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	104852

poohy, that's why I'm worried my hubby will raise white flag if I ask him to bd tonight! My plan was to BD tomorrow night (this thur night more relaxed since Fri is PH). But since I havent got a temp hike yet, looks like tonight do is good. However scared his army not build up yet. This cycle he can perform 4 days straight all thanks to oysters and chix essence and eggs!

lalagal, I agree not to use too many trackings on this trying to concieve. Use just what's clear to you. I am afraid I cant really read the small charts. Sorry!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- maybe tonight let your hubby rest and you all chiong again tomorrow night when both more relax! After O within 24hours BD also got chance ....

I also think so poohy. Dont need so "pniah" :P

Dragon - or mayb let him rest tonight, then maybe both of woke up horny in the morning , or mayb after breakfast.... still hungry .... hahahahahaha..

I always woke up asking hubby what breakfast(weekend) he want.. if he is horny, he will ask for eggs, and I will ask for sausage.... hahahahaha...

LOL sounds like a perfect breakfast, missy10.

Tomorrow is workday for both of us. Can wake up in time for work already 偷笑. Haa... guess we have to try for tomorrow night.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- you have pia-ed a lot .hehehehehe

wah just now suddenly got a pull from right side near breast area....feel so uncomfortable as if i got heart attack..but lucky its near arm pit side and its right...not left.

Poohy, I also can't sleep at night and feel very sleepy during the day. it's the progesterone.

yah Dagontail, bd tonite too ! if your hubby ate lots of oysters his army can work every day !

Haha we pniahed past days because I really think it's the oysters (could be in his head ) and I also have been feeling the ovulation-arousal. Uh hmm TMI I reached the peak past 2 nights so I guess that's a bonus. Haa.

Emailed hubby and he said "ok on. Help me buy another dozen of oysters". Think after today he better go vegetarian for a month.

Good morning!!!

Lishan - dont stress. 3 months is actually quite short. A lot of us here have been trying for much longer than that. I can empathize when you mentioned that you can't have a decent chat with your hubby on trying to concieve. My old man also the same - he is always working or golf. When he has free time with me, he doesn't want to be "bogged" by trying to concieve talk as he feels it should all be "natural". He did agree to go for sperm analysis and 2 gynae appts. So anyway, what I did was to take matters into my own hands! On my own and by me myself and I , I visited gynae, did bbt, traditional chinese medicine, made lrd tea, drank zhen soup, ate Brazilian nuts and chic essence, healthy diet, drink warm water (no cold drinks), opk. On top of having to seduce the man when the time comes too!

Dragontail - think your hub's cholesterol level is at an all time high this month

poohy: my hubby use "chap pa lang" brand. sometimes use CK. i use his too sometimes.

lishan0613: i have been trying for 2+ years