Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, Poohy, Gabrielle and all on tww - lil' muffin is kicking baby dust your way!!! Missy10 - eh miss, ...

Dragontail, Poohy, Gabrielle and all on tww - lil' muffin is kicking baby dust your way!!!

Missy10 - eh miss, no bd during first trim! At least, that's what my first gynae advised me... so perhaps it is a blessing in disguise he was intrigued by candy crush. Anyway, hubby said he was worried for you by your heavy breathing right so rest assured he cares. I dont't think he was complaining but he noticed so that means he cares. And I think he noticed the tummy not cuz it is fat but cuz the lil' tummy now stores a lil' human being so he is most prob amazed... So dont't be worried and sad ok? Look at it positively! happy mama = happy baby. Btw also think bigger boobs which may excite your hubby when you are in second trim (and also the trim when you can have hanky panky!)

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Missy10, yes got temp rise

I feel the man sees his wife differently when she is preggie. I dontít think he can look at her the very same as before. But I certainly dontít think it is anything physical (tummy or fats or stretch marks). Itís more like he looks at her as the mother of his child. I feel the sexual arousal doesnít quite work the same anymore. Same both ways. But doesnít equate less loveÖ dontít feel sad Missy10. Your hubby not turned on now because youíre at a fragile state! Thatís love mah. I rather heís not turned on at this point! When I had BFP, I actually felt very loved (normal days he also very love me l.a) because my hubbyís actions speak louder than words, sex or not.

Littlej, my hubby woke up this morning and asked ďhowís your temp this morning dear? Need to do homework tonight?Ē. I did tell him if my temp didnít rise this morning, then can BD tonight. But physically I dontít know he can or not!

Hahah envy! Can fill up non padded lacy bra. Dream come true :P

Yay thanks! All the best to the 2ww ladies. I think littlehamster too because I know we have similar cycles

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Morning!!! Last work day of the week! Yippee!!!

What are your plans for the loooong weekend? =)

Dragontail - 4?!? Heels clicked, hands up - salute. Heels clicked, hands down - 90 degree bow. Awesome!!!! I think me and my old man can do the opposite - 4 consecutive days (and more) of no hanky panky. He already complained about 4 x alternate day bd, saying his poor brother hurts!!! Bleah.

MissA - ya dragontail was right!! Hahah I put on 5 kg during first trim. Horror of horrors! And now in my 21st week and I put on 8kg in total!! Seriously my hip and butt are starting to look like Jabba the hutt =( Anyway I think 2 kg sounds reasonable. Oh, time flies ... Before you know it, second trim is here... For me, I find it quite scary that I'm now halfway through the pregnancy... *gosh*

Btw I need to announce this - I can now fit into those no-padding, lacy bra - so happy (cheap thrill i know!)!!! Ok one more size up to my desired C cup. =p
    wah....i only put on 1.5kg and im in my 17wks+..but gyane say all is good when i see him yesterday...

morning babes.... TGIPHE

quincy: haha! i wish i could, coz we couldn't finish it. their sliced cake sold out, so my hub bought one whole cake for me. gosh~~
    we went CQ for a drink and decided to gave away some of the cakes to the waiters...cannot finish . hahaha!

missy: pardon me, where is this Paris Baguette Cafe? sorry...i sua ku

littlej: no, im not seeing any docs yet. should i be seeing one now?

dragon: wanna check with you regarding the david brand opk, did you specifically go n buy a cup just to hold your pee for the test?

Worthy Lady

Lalagal: Thanks for sharing. But I m still clueless on how to read! Blur haaaa

[/QUOTE]

No worries, I'm trying to figure out too! LOL

Worthy Lady

lalagal, I agree not to use too many trackings on this trying to concieve. Use just what's clear to you. I am afraid I cant really read the small charts. Sorry![/QUOTE]

No worries, Dragontail! Me too figuring out if my charts shows any weird signs...sigh...

Lishan, somehow the supplier threw in disposable mini cups when I ordered them. These strips do need a little reservoir for dipping. The gmarket link doesnt provide right? Hmmm maybe can go those ja lung shops see can get small disposable cups or not.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post

Lalagirl: oh your chart is small. But may I ask if this paper is frm dr tan at clementi? Lol.
    Lol...gnissim23, nope it is from Zhong Hua @ Toa Payoh. I've been seeing them for d past 8 mths

dragon: not sure if the gmarket seller provide or not, will check with them, otherwise i'll just buy disposable cups like you mention.
    but i'll prob get both the strips and kit from them, strips for home use and kit in when im in office. otherwise my colleague see me bringing cups to the toilet, like so weird. lol

Hahah good idea Lishan. Imagine you sneak out some plastic cups from your office pantry to toilet.

Littlej, as for the long weekend plan, since tomorrow is Vesak Day, we will go to the guang ming shan temple to pray tonight. A yearly event for us. Tomorrow morning we are catching up with his uncle whom has flown in from States (he is my courier man when I order USA online stuff :P:P). Then wash car (I forgot to put this in my hate-list on chores), then go get fresh flowers for my room. I love the feel and smell of flowers in my room. Then Sat and Sunday will be impromptu! How about you?

morning ladies,

soon this thread will be counting more pregnant ladies than TTCs hehe.

ladies, do you often have ovary cramps on both sides ? is it common to O from both sides and if so, would the temps be raised ?

@littlej: i have been repeating the same outfit so ever often bcoz i got no time to shop and i cant fit into most of my outif already. T-T

just realise something... my hair and nails are growing at rapid speed especially my armpit hair. aiyo i really pluck until i cockeye and give up. now most of the time just opt to wear tops with sleeves.

Tricky, yesyes looks like this thread is getting more on preggie topics. It's a good vibe!

Usually my o cramp comes from left only. If both sides, maybe it means both ovaries are popping eggs? (Wild guess). Actually for this month, I didnt get any o pains. I still wonder if I did o or not, despite the temp rise.

MissA, I also used to pluck armpit hair. It took very long because I have dense hair there! Ya also super cockeye after that. Until my sis gave me an epilator and my goodness all it takes is 30seconds to clean one armpit!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    MissA, you want to try cotton on dresses for the time being? They r not expensive and can last you till 20 over weeks....I find them very comfy. Right now, I dont't look pregnant nor slim. I just look like I ate too much buffet. This is the in between stage where you have to contend with ppl making remarks you look like you out on weight...

yah and those who kpo will make comments like "you're pregnant isit ?"

thanks Dragontail for the insight. dont know I ovulate on alternate sides usually but this month I have heavy cramping on both

Dragontail - do you know the 三步一拜 thingy? My mum used to do that. Hee hee - well, hopefully tomorrow will rain so there is no need to wash car actually I love washing car... I get this sense of satisfaction seeing all the dirt and grime gets scrubbed away. And hahaa can spray water. But now I dont wash... My car gets sent to the petrol kiosk or my old man washes (more of the former)... But I dont't feel that it's that cleaned when washed at petrol kiosk... Bo Bian. Me - guess what my old man is doing this long weekend??? Ding ding, he is playing golf 2 out of the 3 days!!! gosh, i do think i am a golf widow sometimes =( anyway - i will prob bring my doggy to a pet cafe tomorrow so she can socialize and i can continue with dan brown (this book not as exciting as the rest so taking me a while to finish the book)... Oooo! So what did you get from USA???

MissyA - hahaha. Try the epilator - I suppose it is safe for pregnancy?!? But maybe go for underarm waxing at strip?! Must still maintain decorum even whilst pregnant. Cannot look like those ppl from my fav cty where you see a forest when they hold the handrails in the train =p hee hee. For me, I did ipl for underarms so thankfully now only have one or two stray hairs =)

Clothes-wise, in addition to cotton on - can get from h&m, uniqlo, mphosis, mango and muji Too! for me, i buy those "leng leng" tops and rubberized drawstring pants so I can still wear after pregnancy. fyi - recently mango has this drawstring pants - very comfy and soft material and $59 - comes in pink, blue, khaki and beige. mphosis also has this structured pants which comes with those big rubber waistband (like maternity wear) and comes in black and grey and only $59 too. The only maternity thingy I bought so far is shorts cuz i cant seem to find nice can go gai gai drawstring shorts - they all look like boxers!! So I got a pair of shorts from spring maternity - $45. Oh gosh - I am such a shopaholic aren't I?!? =p

Lishan - for me - the moment I started trying to concieve-ing, I went to see gynae to sort out if there any issues. Also sent my hubby for sperm analysis. Told this group before that gynae found polyps which blocked the sperms from entering the cervix so had those removed. Maybe I more kiasu .

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Dragontail - do you know the 三步一拜 thingy? My mum used to do that. Hee hee - well, hopefully tomorrow will rain so there is no need to wash car actually I love washing car... I get this sense of satisfaction seeing all the dirt and grime gets scrubbed away. And hahaa can spray water. But now I dont wash... My car gets sent to the petrol kiosk or my old man washes (more of the former)... But I dont't feel that it's that cleaned when washed at petrol kiosk... Bo Bian. Me - guess what my old man is doing this long weekend??? Ding ding, he is playing golf 2 out of the 3 days!!! gosh, i do think i am a golf widow sometimes =( anyway - i will prob bring my doggy to a pet cafe tomorrow so she can socialize and i can continue with dan brown (this book not as exciting as the rest so taking me a while to finish the book)... Oooo! So what did you get from USA???

MissyA - hahaha. Try the epilator - I suppose it is safe for pregnancy?!? But maybe go for underarm waxing at strip?! Must still maintain decorum even whilst pregnant. Cannot look like those ppl from my fav cty where you see a forest when they hold the handrails in the train =p hee hee. For me, I did ipl for underarms so thankfully now only have one or two stray hairs =)

Clothes-wise, in addition to cotton on - can get from h&m, uniqlo, mphosis, mango and muji Too! for me, i buy those "leng leng" tops and rubberized drawstring pants so I can still wear after pregnancy. fyi - recently mango has this drawstring pants - very comfy and soft material and $59 - comes in pink, blue, khaki and beige. mphosis also has this structured pants which comes with those big rubber waistband (like maternity wear) and comes in black and grey and only $59 too. The only maternity thingy I bought so far is shorts cuz i cant seem to find nice can go gai gai drawstring shorts - they all look like boxers!! So I got a pair of shorts from spring maternity - $45. Oh gosh - I am such a shopaholic aren't I?!? =p

Lishan - for me - the moment I started trying to concieve-ing, I went to see gynae to sort out if there any issues. Also sent my hubby for sperm analysis. Told this group before that gynae found polyps which blocked the sperms from entering the cervix so had those removed. Maybe I more kiasu .
    you read dan brown book? that day i was at the mph expo sale and they have quite a bit of his books and the launching of the new book. my husband used to read his books but stop as he felt that the recent books are not as good.

My husband dont play golf but he work shift work (9pm to 9am) and sometimes he will work OT..so quite used to him not around and have to settle everything on my own..eg housework, changing bulbs, clearing sink chokes..hehhe..last time only me, myself and I..now i have my daughter to accompany me....

i think sping maternity stuff is getting more and more expensive ..their nursing bra cost around 10 plus or 20 plus few years back..now the cheapest is 30 plus 40...

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies, just wondering if it is ok to exercise during the 2ww? I do pilates, jogging, zumba (sometimes). I just feel unhealthy if I didn't exercise but didn't want to have any "accident" during the exercise either.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

hello ladies,

im new here, currently going mad during my 2ww. Had many failed 2ww... & it kills me again to be in the 2ww..

reading all your cheerful posts and successess gives me some hope! so thank you all

hi pretz, during 2ww, according to my gynae, no exercise at all, only short walks. I guess it also depends if you are trying to concieve-ing from ivf or naturally.

@dragontail & littlej: I have been wanting to buy a epi! but i am so scared that it will kiap my skin. I mean usually leg skin is not wrinkle but my armpit skin is . will it cut my armpit skin?! >< I dont't dare to go waxing after kanna burn after a failed upper lip waxing.. and it's so painful.. :/

@tvh: yes you reminded me! tomorrow i will be going town and i shall go check cotton on out! I saw from h&m website and they have pretty nice maternity dress. ASOS too!

hey hey @happilymarried! welcome! baby dust to you on this cycle!

@pretz: i played golf once during my 2WW but realise i suffered some pain at the lower abdominal and stop all sport right away. did you check with your gynae?

@littlej: i know how you feel about being a golf widow. lol but i will still let my husband go because i told him when baby is out he cannot go so often . so let him enjoy while he still can! :P

Yes..... cotton on dress fits all size.....
    Had lots of it... im a dress person..... unless weekends then I will wear shorts....

Thr david opk strips doesnt come with cups.... maub you can use those transparent sauce container instrad of styrofoam cup, i always think that our urine is warm then will melt the styrofoam.... hehehehehehehe

Sorry to discuss preggy mood here..... cos i thought you all will be more experienced, so just wanna share experience.....

And yes..... epilator underarm and pussy is good....
    Last edited by Missy10; 23-05-2013 at 03:15 PM.

thank you missA! i have been thru so many injections that my tolerance for pain is so good now - so sad right? I really hope this is it. I cant wait to test next week. Wonder how accurate the David brand test strips are, because i have bought some to standby.