Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlej, yeah I know about that prayer... a lot of devotees are going to do that tonight at the temple ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej, yeah I know about that prayer... a lot of devotees are going to do that tonight at the temple I'm going. But auntie's kneecaps CMI to kneel and walk like that! At least your hubby willing to send to the car wash. Mine refuses to let any tom dick harry wash the car. Scared got swirl marks. So yup, my car is 3 years old and nobody else ever washes it except me and him (ok , got just one time he let the car dealer washed it after the servicing). I read Inferno's reviews are not as good as some of his previous ones.... Oh I just bought this time Bath & Body Works stuff. I adore their bath stuff and home candles!!

Pretz, I think generally dont do too straining ones (no jumping. So technically the jogging and zumba may not be a good idea. But then, I asked my sinseh last time if I can play badminton. She said ok . So different people different version).

happilymarried, welcome. You aint alone. Dont feel shy to share all your happy and not so happy stories. We heard them all and welcome more. At least for a start you are happily married!! As for the David HPT, you can trust it. I used it before and it never gave me false positive. The line was there when I tested on my missed-AF day.

missA, same same. I was gifted with the epi and took me a month later to dare to try. Also scared the cutter there will giap the skin on my armpit! Ouch. But no worry it wont happen. In fact, so glad someone invented one. There's a way to clean the armpit with the gadget. Hard to describe to you but you may go google youtube under "Xteener" user, about how she uses it on her armpits (I know! you can find anything in the internet we all know that). Have to tug the skin there to make it easier for the epi to work on.

My hubby does car grooming(wax/ claybar/ groom/ shine) himself... therefore.... he will go JB car wash the car groom once a month..... to him by doing this.... car color last longer, nicer, shinier, swirl-less

Pretz - erm ideally no exercise during 2ww. Can do walks (gentle walks not those fast fast walks), and yin yoga. I personally didnt do Pilates during 2ww cuz it involves a lot of abdominal strength - I wanted the egg to guai guai stay still and accept the swimming sperm.. And the sperm to guai guai infiltrate the egg with no disturbance.

Natalie - wow!! I dont know how to change light bulb still!!! Ya now I have my dog for company. I think that was why my hubby bought me a dog when we first moved in so he can continue playing golf. he even said when lil' muffin pops out, I will have more ppl for company!!! So MissA - I think my old man has plans to turn pro when lil' muffin comes out cuz he will be playing more golf!! *faint*

Dragontail - petrol kiosks washing gives swirl marks and somemore scratches if you use their sponge!!! Hahaa so I will bring my own sponge and aiya I cannot tahan the swirl marks but no choice - swirl marks or dirty grimy car?!? =( btw, my mum can do the ritual so hahaha I am sure you can

Happily married - hello!!! Why you go for many injections?? And we are all here to listen to your stories, big or small, angst or happy, emo or joking. And many tips here too. This group of ppl really helped me.

Missy10 - you use epilator on the vagina?!?

MissA - I go to strip for Brazilian wax. And also did Brazilian ipl with them. I kinda see them as the experts in waxing. So you might wanna try them for underarm wax. Otherwise, get epilator if safe for pregnancy.

are you and your partner using preseed? cfm safe ya?

Some ladies here have used preseed and perhaps it did help? I tried twice last cycle, for the first time. This cycle I also tried but only once. Let's see. My hubby doesnt fancy it. Actually I also dont't enjoy the session if I use it. And I didnt even use too much.

Littlej - epi the bikini area.... top part..... then below use shaver.....

I like it clean..... smooth.....

i'm usually quite dry, so if i go without love, i dont tink i can enjoy BD as much. bleahz
    any more feedbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by lishan0613 View Post
    i'm usually quite dry, so if i go without love, i dont tink i can enjoy BD as much. bleahz
    any more feedbacks?
    me too. my hubby has started to accept that too. i happy he happy haha.

Worthy Lady

Gabrielle – Yes, me! Me! Me! The wait is long. I m 6 dpo. you?

Dragontail – Welcome to 2ww. Thumbs up to you as a car washer! Its tirring!

MissA – Hello! I m newbie here! Congrats on your pregnancy and I am sure your hubby n baby will appreciate you for this. Preggy will have a lot of discharge???

Missy10 – Stay calm! you must be feeling sad becos of the hormones. Stay happy! Go online shopping!

Littlej – Weeyiwee! My wish is also to have a C cup or bigger heee…
    I am getting worry cos I didn’t see Gynac for the army to be checked. Only done the ultrasound for myself.

Lishan – I quite like preseed! Heee but my husband doesn’t like me to use it too often! He scare I addicted. Speaking of this, I should top up, finishing soon.Gabrielle – Yes, me! Me! Me! The wait is long. I m 6 dpo. you?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by lishan0613 View Post
    any more feedbacks?
    Haaa me too! N I dry up quite fast as well.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Pretz - erm ideally no exercise during 2ww. Can do walks (gentle walks not those fast fast walks), and yin yoga. I personally didnt do Pilates during 2ww cuz it involves a lot of abdominal strength - I wanted the egg to guai guai stay still and accept the swimming sperm.. And the sperm to guai guai infiltrate the egg with no disturbance.

Natalie - wow!! I dont know how to change light bulb still!!! Ya now I have my dog for company. I think that was why my hubby bought me a dog when we first moved in so he can continue playing golf. he even said when lil' muffin pops out, I will have more ppl for company!!! So MissA - I think my old man has plans to turn pro when lil' muffin comes out cuz he will be playing more golf!! *faint*

Dragontail - petrol kiosks washing gives swirl marks and somemore scratches if you use their sponge!!! Hahaa so I will bring my own sponge and aiya I cannot tahan the swirl marks but no choice - swirl marks or dirty grimy car?!? =( btw, my mum can do the ritual so hahaha I am sure you can

Happily married - hello!!! Why you go for many injections?? And we are all here to listen to your stories, big or small, angst or happy, emo or joking. And many tips here too. This group of ppl really helped me.

Missy10 - you use epilator on the vagina?!?

MissA - I go to strip for Brazilian wax. And also did Brazilian ipl with them. I kinda see them as the experts in waxing. So you might wanna try them for underarm wax. Otherwise, get epilator if safe for pregnancy.
    Erm..i change home light bulbs even before i get married..so no issue to me ...my husband would always felt that i can handle houshold stuff like restart the circuit breaker when there is a trip and etc etc...until so much so when i try to shout for him that there is a cockroach/bug cos i dont feel like killing one sometimes, he will just give me a look..duh..i think i am the half man of the house...hehehe

missy10 - i think you have to look at your epilator manual ..cos some brand indicated that their epilator cannot be used for pregnant women.

Worthy Lady

Gals, do you all receive a private msg from this person - bigcoolguy? I find it a bit weird!

@happilymarried: you're a strong lady! the pain you're going thru will be worth it.

@dragontail: i shall go shop for one tomorrow! can't believe i am so old school still using tweezer. lol sometimes i am so angry that i wish there r some shop that offer armpit hair plucking service! lol

@littlej: maybe i will consider waxing next time after i pop. dont want anything to make me feel too agitated now that i am preggy. ><

@lishan: i used preseed and manage to conceieve. i am sure it's 100% safe!

@lovesbaby: hey hi there! thank you so much! my hubby is more willing to run around to tabao the food i wanna eat. :P good time to exploit him now! i read that pregnant will have all sorts of discharge.. creamy... EWCM.... watery. cannot go a day without a panty liner else super messy!
    Last edited by missA; 23-05-2013 at 04:53 PM.

@babyslove: I didn't . is the msg pervertic?!

quincy/lovesbaby/missA - ok...maybe i shall give it a try. thanx for the feedbacks

lovesbaby - yes, i receive pm from this bigcoolguy as well, seems very fishy.

Worthy Lady

Miss A - Enjoy the moment of your man running to cater the needs of your craving. I think its simply bliss. Oohhh ok... lots of discharge hmm.. i have some now too.
    But does colour make a diff - yellow/ white? THe msg is not, but I find him very fishy. Haa..

Lishan, I agree!

lovesbaby: dont reply him anymore, skali he is some pervert. *scary*

Quote Originally Posted by missA:791206
    @happilymarried: you're a strong lady! the pain you're going thru will be worth it.

@dragontail: i shall go shop for one tomorrow! can't believe i am so old school still using tweezer. lol sometimes i am so angry that i wish there r some shop that offer armpit hair plucking service! lol

@littlej: maybe i will consider waxing next time after i pop. dont want anything to make me feel too agitated now that i am preggy. ><

@lishan: i used preseed and manage to conceieve. i am sure it's 100% safe!

@lovesbaby: hey hi there! thank you so much! my hubby is more willing to run around to tabao the food i wanna eat. :P good time to exploit him now! i read that pregnant will have all sorts of discharge.. creamy... EWCM.... watery. cannot go a day without a panty liner else super messy!
    Hahahaha.. i cant go out a day without panty liner.... really envy those who can wear thongs....

Sorry I dont remember who asking about the Paris Baguette is at Wisma Atria.... the bread and pudding are delicious!!!!!

Welcome happilymarried !

We stopped using preseed, hubby doesn't like it one bit and it ruins the "mood" if you see what I mean hihi

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I received a message from one person called bigcoolguy too!
    He was asking me...hi, any good news?
    Thought it was so weird, I didn't reply....i scrolled through this chat and didn't see anyone by this nick so i just ignored....i think must be some kind of pervert.....must report to admin!

Imperial Concubine

I use pre seed too! Its safe to use. No worries. Hehe.

And I dont like thongs . Got a piece of thing stuck between behind I feel very uncomfy. Lol. I wonder why the other ladies wun n feel nice. :/

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

littlej & dragontail - thanks so much for the encouragement! ttcing since a long time ago.. along the way realised i have many many minor problems.. solve 1, another prob pops up... hubby's sperm also so-so only... but i wont give up!! any questions on iui, ivf and fet i will be glad to help answer =)

missy10 - thanks! pain of needles is nothing to me now.. think it preps me for child birth?

lishan - preseed is safe tho i think it dries up rather quickly once applied. but for my case, nothing happened naturally, but i still try.

Natalie - you are COOL! light bulb i can... cockroach i cannot!

littlej , missy10 and missA - can share lots of babydust? Sorry if i missed out anyone else preggie

besides dragontail and myself, who else is on 2ww?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Ladies, be careful of this weirdo....I think he's up to no good

09-05-2013, 01:18 PM
    bigcoolman

Female Attendant Join DateMay 2013LocationEastPosts0 Rep Power0

Trying.... Good News?

Hi,
    Got good news ?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    littlej & dragontail - thanks so much for the encouragement! ttcing since a long time ago.. along the way realised i have many many minor problems.. solve 1, another prob pops up... hubby's sperm also so-so only... but i wont give up!! any questions on iui, ivf and fet i will be glad to help answer =)

missy10 - thanks! pain of needles is nothing to me now.. think it preps me for child birth?

lishan - preseed is safe tho i think it dries up rather quickly once applied. but for my case, nothing happened naturally, but i still try.

Natalie - you are COOL! light bulb i can... cockroach i cannot!

littlej , missy10 and missA - can share lots of babydust? Sorry if i missed out anyone else preggie

besides dragontail and myself, who else is on 2ww?
    happilymarried...im from young is like that already..so to me its part and parcel..ahahha...sometimes just want to sai nai my hubby..but got a face in return...sighs...

Lovesbaby: I have yellow white green and light brown discharge. Initially I was very paranoid but I Google and see they say if no pain with bleeding, everything should be okie...

Happilymarried: blowing lotsa baby dust your way! *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

If the bigcoolman still disturb you all, report him to admin !