Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; or you can check with vpost if you can bring in preseed and other fertility aiding lubricants i guess they ...

or you can check with vpost if you can bring in preseed and other fertility aiding lubricants i guess they are cheaper? just guessing

Hee hee - me stuck at candy crush too. Very tempted to spend $$$....

Imperial Concubine
    Hi all...just want to rant a bit...so frustrated with hubby. Ask him do housework like want to die..grumble and grumble and show me black face as if I ask him to do something tremendously difficult. sigh.. like I owe him a favor for asking him do housework. Doesnt he has a share in the house???...think I pamper him too much by doing all the housework for past years....sigh. now I cold war with him...what a sunday.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Candy crush got hack! Didn't play after trying the hacks lol. I'm naughty hehe

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i saw preseed at guardian($43) earlier, but realise it's more exp as compare to unity($38), wonder why the price different.
    like clearblue digital opk is $73 at Watsons but $50+ at guardian...*confused*

im stuck at level 184 for awhile already...hate the choc machine!! *urghz*

Poohy, are you feeling better now? Hopefully the cold war becomes a warm one before sleep. Good to go to bed together in peace

Talking about candy crush. I dont play and I get irritated facebook friends start to send me game invite! Or isit it's auto send??

dragon: hmm...should be your friends who send you the invite. you can disable notification from candy crash if you dont play it

Imperial Concubine

Little j: hahaha my cousin spend $ one time cox she play until frustrated n at the last move left one step so she buy 3 extra move hahaha.

Lishan: im stuck at 305. Lol. Super tiring to play. 184 is passable so jiayou! Sometimes you just dont realise n you just pass it. Hehe

Poohy: hey dont get so angry. My hubby also same. Man r same. Probably he dont get that you dont want strain yourself. Bring him to gynae n let the gynae speak for you. aniqay fu qi chao jia chuang wei he.. so get to bed for a warmy hug later ok..

Dragontail: I think you can disable notification n block it. Hehe.

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail. .thanks...getting better. Guess as long as I dont open mouth ask him do housework. .I wont see black face.

Sigh just now use a opened hpt test kit (which I wrongly opened thinking its opk) week ago...and its bfn....10dpo....too early? Or going be negative? .....

Oh heehhe...ok I go check out facebook and disable the game invite.

Poohy, 10 dpo too early for sure. Maybe test again only on 13-14dpiui? Dont give up hope yet as it's really just too early.

poohy: it's ok. we women dont forget to make ourselves pretty pretty. that's our value. and swipe the card if you can. wakaka~

Poohy - same same here. Asking my old man to change newspapers after the dog poo / pee, is like asking for the moon. There were a couple if times when I asked him to change the papers before we went out at the same time...I got home earlier and saw the papers got poo. The first time, i told him that night "so strange our dog poo-Ed twice today"... You know what he told me??? "Oh I forgot to change!" So now I will change the papers everytime i see. but one thingg i realized - if i dont ask him to do it, there are times he will voluntarily go and do!?!? Thankfully we also agreed to get a pt helper to clean the house so no squabbles over that.

Gnissim - 305?!? I am at 247. Wanna cry...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - mine I think due around end of 1st week june.. my cycles r weird.. some 29 sometimes 32, 34.. once it was 59 days!! follicle got jammed n just didnt wanna pop.. had to take meds to make AF come.. that cycle was bad.. I thought I had system failure/shutdown or something.. haha.. was so paranoid I drove hubby mad..

by the way, do you ladies have any super good traditional chinese medicine doc to recommend? I stopped seeing mine at EYS premier cos I did not think she was good.. I felt bloated and had lots of pimple outbreak when on her med.. once off, my skin cleared..

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - how about yours? when will you know?

Attended a dinner invite just now and I heard a shocking real story. My bff's friend's cousin just popped a baby without knowing she was preggie! My god thought this only happens in the show "I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant" or something. She is a plump lady, has menses only a few x a year, drinks and smokes, didnt take care of her body. But her baby popped out 2.5kg and healthy. I dont't understand...didnt she feel baby kick?? Or nausea maybe? And the "bloated" tummy??!?! So unbelievable. Here we are trying to read symptoms but she suddenly has a baby just popped right in front of her.

Oh she went into labour bacause she thought she had "severe stomachache". Went to hospital with her hubby and doc said she was going into labour. 3hours later the baby was out.

I just am trying to imagine....she missed out the fun of being preggie...of bonding with the baby before baby was born. Am just wondering does she feel distant from the baby without these being experienced .

Happilymarried. Wooo 59 days are like 2 norm cycles. I hope this is it for you!! I am on 4dpo. I will test on 14 dpo if af doesnt show up. My hubby was imagining things earlier. He soh soh my tummy and said "I feel there is something going on there". I love his positivity; and mainly because he worked very hard this cycle. Hee.

I used to see Dr Wu Liping at Amk. I was preggie twice thru her care. Didnt turn out sticky though. I also get breakouts from her powder. I have stopped about a month already. Yes that's where my breakouts subsided. Where do you put up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:791887
    Happilymarried. Wooo 59 days are like 2 norm cycles. I hope this is it for you!! I am on 4dpo. I will test on 14 dpo if af doesnt show up. My hubby was imagining things earlier. He soh soh my tummy and said "I feel there is something going on there". I love his positivity; and mainly because he worked very hard this cycle. Hee.

I used to see Dr Wu Liping at Amk. I was preggie twice thru her care. Didnt turn out sticky though. I also get breakouts from her powder. I have stopped about a month already. Yes that's where my breakouts subsided. Where do you put up?
    That's weird... now i stopped dr su medicine for 7 days, i also get pimples

oh no...i'm having cold drinks now out of obligation T.T

night~

Imperial Concubine

littlej/qnissim/quincy- yar i know guys are like that but i still expect him to be more understanding this time esp when he also hope its successful this round! but looking at him....sigh....i think he has been relaxed (ie never do housework)for too many years...i've been doing housework since my daughter is 1....

guess i will only get the queen treatment when positive...but dont seems positive about whole ting....bad mood and tired. Feel a bit cramp/ache this morning also.

and i've not been good and keep drinking cold water.
    missy10- haha i also get pimples from Dr Su medicine and until now the pimples didnt subside/scarring....but mine also maybe cos of clomid...

dragontail- wah your story really sounds like from tv drama then have ! dont know they preg until give birth?? whole 10mths no AF also didnt check? its almost a year no AF woh.....lucky they still go hospital and not give birth in toilet! whew

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Woah I didn't know sg also will happen this kind of drama. Cant imagine sia

Good morning Singapore! Reminding you all girls long weekend is over and there's no PH until august . Hee as if monday is not blue enough....

Poohy, aiya you pampered your man all these years mah. He is already on no-need-to-touch-chore mode. Now have to slowly train him to help. Slowly and steady. Let him start a little at a time. Like fold clothes (actually I think mine sucks at folding clothes nicely), or help vacuum 2 bedrooms for a start (I think mine will miss some spots), or wash the dishes (mine takes forever to wash them all. Waste water! ), etc. Aiya all these complains of mine I think I better do them myself. Haaa. I'm sure your hubby is concern and will help...but just need some time to tune him in.

Yes that story makes my hair stands!! Like a horror flick. Lol. Am sure the breasts also go through changes during the course of pregnancy. Maybe bloated feet too? Change in food cravings? And she is 30. Not 13. How can dont't know one??

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- yar ..i really pampered him too much. ask him put clothes inside washing machine and take out to hang also want him to die like that.sigh....somemore i compromised in mopping floor ..i ask him squeeze dry the mop and i go round mopping....i jsut dont want to exert energy squeezing the mop dry. Like that, he got nothing to say...hah

aiyor, no more hols until August? thats super long !

good morning babes!!

my colic's sister went thru the same thing as well. whole family doesn't knw and cannot tell that she is preg. like your friend, she admitted to hospital due to tummyache. the hospital have to called up the parents to sign paper for her delivery coz she is not married and below 21.