Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Haaa... I m also especially hungry after O. Think before menses I am always hungry. Heeee...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Haaa... I m also especially hungry after O. Think before menses I am always hungry. Heeee

Imperial Concubine

hmmm no cravings today...just feel like going home to nua. my pants very tight! think i'm bloated.....so dont feel hungry *no space for expansion!

Am going to eat yong taofu soup. Been craving. Will pick 20 pcs and extra noodle. Hahah think the auntie will serve me in a pot, not bowl.
    poohy likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Am going to eat yong taofu soup. Been craving. Will pick 20 pcs and extra noodle. Hahah think the auntie will serve me in a pot, not bowl.
    20 pcs???? their pot big enough or not? thought they use those small pot..hehe...make me wanna eat yong taofu already...*hungry*

Dragontail can eat a lot ^^

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

dragontail, i think 20pcs inside auntie's pot, there's no space for noodles already. Another pot for the noodles plus extra noodles. If i pass by Yong TauFu stall and see someone eating from a pot, hey i will know its you! haha. And wow you are hungry during 2ww. My appetite during 2ww is strange. I get hungry more often, but i can only eat small portions at one go then very fast feel like a bloated pig already.

Haha..no pot then use pail.

Change of plan. We are eating thai food instead.

His beef noodle and my rice set. Im eating more than him as im so hungry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130527_183623.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	105209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130527_183725.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	105210  

so where does so much food go to? boobies? wakaka~

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:792192
    Haha..no pot then use pail.

Change of plan. We are eating thai food instead.

His beef noodle and my rice set. Im eating more than him as im so hungry!
    you are making me very hungry....

Satisfying dinner *soh-ing my tummy*

lovesbaby, so I am not the odd one out! Ya, around this time, about a week before AF, I will be a super glutton. For next few days I will eat and eat. But during Af and a week that follows, I will resume my mouse-food. So luckily that balances out therefore I wont put on unnecessary weight :P

If eating more means they all go to the boobs then I think plastic surgeons will be out of job! And I will eat 8 full meals a day .

Me and myself night from now. Hubby going to meet his buddy. Think I will be couch potato tonight (again).

Im so hungry.... and have to walk downstair and buy my own dinner... hate it..... hubby just called saying he is still at customer side.... cant he call earlier.... damn pissed....

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: dont get so pissed.. nxt time you hungry grab a bite first. dont wait hubby. (My hubby also like that so I quite use to it now already) so I will satisfy my hunger first. you should too!

Imperial Concubine
    Think im having pms...bad mood! I fedup with hubby...no more hot water and im boiling. ..he still can make milk. Ask him water boil alreadt meh..he say no. Then how he make milk for my girl? He say cold water ...

Even my girl ask why its cold. ..im speechless. ...

Imperial Concubine

And and think positive. your hubby is trying to come back n wish he could end early so he can come back. Probably that why he didn't tell you earlier.. chill n grab your dinner.

Missy10, Iike what gnissim shares, dont wait if he doesnt get back to you by a certain time. For me, I can never tahan hunger. Once hungry, I must eat something little first, dont care got dinner appointment or not coming up. So much so that hubby also not quite pleased. He asks "aiya why you ate already?". Because he likes to sit together and see me enjoy a full meal. If I have munched something earlier, I would not eat much at a meal sitting with him.

Moreover now you have to eat for two Go get a sumptuous meal and 独乐乐。 Can be enjoyable too

Female Attendant

Harlow ladies,

Was just wondering if I could be ovulating on cd32? Thought my period was supposed to come the last few days, but it didn't and I got ewcm instead this 2 days. I just opk and it looks positive. Hmmmmmm..

Poohy, do you have any chocolates at home? Eat some! It always helps me with my pms. I just had 4 strips of kitkat to satisfy my hunger pang. Ohhh...poor gal of yours...no warm milk. Heee your hubby very notti.

Bbhope, yes possible since you said you have ewcm and positive opk. Trust the sign and test, not the number. Afterall, better to bd than missing the boat.

poohy: think you need to sit down have a good talk with your hubby.

Female Attendant

Thx, dragontail. But kinda of late and have not't clear army etc. I thought I o on cd 13. But apparently that was not as dark as today and kinda of taper off after cd13

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: yeah high 5! I also cant stand hunger. But my hubby will not say why I eat myself.. he will either skip his meal or cook maggie lol.

Bbhope: yes yes. Just bd when you got a positive opk after 12 hours.

^5 too gnissim. I always worry there's no bread at home. Lol. For me when hungry, I can just grab one or two slices then spread on marg or peanut butter and I will not go crazy. I cant think when im hungry -_-

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail & gnissim - me three! hunger pangs are something I cannot withstand. while waiting for hubby, I will look for snacks big or small to munch.. & then most often, I will eat again later! im generally quite greedy.

bbhope - all the best! good luck & hope you strike!

Imperial Concubine

Hehe. There is a sayings "a hungry man is a angry man" guess we all are lol.

Female Attendant

Gnnisim & happilymarried, yeah hopefully . Hub still busy at work.

Hello!!!

Missy10 - If hungry just snack or eat first... For me, it depends how late he will be. If more than an hour I will go eat on my own. If less than that I can still tahan with fruits / nuts. Erm at least you can walk downstairs. For me to get food, I have to drive...

Dragontail - ooo dinner looks yummy!!!

Poohy - pms or just accumulated frustration? Could be just angst carried forward from yesterday??? For me, I try to live each day brand new and fresh and never go to bed angry. So usually if I feel my old man in the wrong I will insist he says sorry before we zzzz. Sometimes he will say he is not in the wrong... Then I still insist he says sorry first then I will say sorry after. We can talk about what happened the day after but at least we went to bed reconciled.

Oooo - how come all of you wash panties and bras seperately!!! Hee hee - back at my mum's place, my mum will wash for me... She said not good to wash panties with the msn's clothes. But erm since I moved out - I just dump everything into the washing machine (but use washing basket for lingerie). The only thing I do is blacks has one wash, colored clothes one wash and whites one wash. My hubby doesn't do the laundry at all... He doesn't even hang the clothes. I asked him before is it ok - he said I am the washer woman so I can decide. I told him my mum said cannot mix panties with man's clothes... he said his kkj already go inside me so why dirty . Oh the only time I hand wash panties / clothes is when there are period stains...

Hmm - I think if I have to hand wash my own panties... Erm maybe I will switch to wearing disposable panties =p