Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried - i had visible ovulation bleeding and implantation bleeding last cycle before i tested..... so its just me being ...

Happilymarried - i had visible ovulation bleeding and implantation bleeding last cycle before i tested..... so its just me being lucky to see all this..... mine is just brown discharge when i wipe after my first pee and of cos bad cramp the night before.....

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Today not very lucky with food. Wanted to try the “Lei-Cha” at a vegetarian stall but it’s closed till 11Jun! Then went to Cold Storage to top up my brazil nuts but whole rack is full of other nuts except the row of Brazils which are all sold out. Bleh. So bought the mixed nuts. Only few brazil nuts inside.

I googled and found out what is platform bed. Does it take up more space then in a room?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Today not very lucky with food. Wanted to try the “Lei-Cha” at a vegetarian stall but it’s closed till 11Jun! Then went to Cold Storage to top up my brazil nuts but whole rack is full of other nuts except the row of Brazils which are all sold out. Bleh. So bought the mixed nuts. Only few brazil nuts inside.

I googled and found out what is platform bed. Does it take up more space then in a room?
    that time i have platform done for my bedroom (2/3 of the room if i rem correctly)as i laminate my bedroom floor..and just put a mattress on top..

We are trying to concieve-ing!

ha I also have a platform bed. wen I renovated my place I just asked the contractor to elevate the whole area where the mattress would be, because my bedroom is super tiny

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

erm think it's not me...cos i rem i only said no lrd during first tri...i think 2ww can drink lrd to keep body warm...i drank lrd during my 2ww in case the womb too cold for the egg to implant....i think i also drank DOM for 2 days during my 2ww that time becos i was overcome by extreme fatigue....come to think of it...the fatigue could be becos the egg already implanted and releasing progesterone....i suddenly recalled being extremely sleepy and tired at 2DPO that time....it was like i was walking and if i just close my eyes and walk, i could fall aslp any time....hmm....

thanks all....i ran this morning cos i wanted to catch the train...if not, the next train would arrive in 11 minutes -__-
    i will take note not to run now cos after that my heartbeat very fast and i can feel my baby keep moving in my tummy...kinda worried...

happilymarried, i was in the same shoes too.....i had shed many tears during my trying to concieve days and each month i think of giving up but i can't bear to waste a month...so even though it's heartbreaking, i continued trying to concieve..been through many tests...went for traditional chinese medicine...spent alot on supps...drank tonic, DOM, lrd...

dont't give up..as long you dont't give up, you would have a chance.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

oh poohy, the gender prediction thing is accurate for me too..

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Im sure you can do it... cos last time in my fridge all cold drinks n nothing..... straight home mist take drinks from fridge, even milo have to be iced..... then during trying to concieve while on traditional chinese medicine, drink mineral water, not cold no ice, hot milo, no green tea (takes away folic acid) drink LRD, bring thermo flask wherever i go... drink warm water....

Working in office, i suppose its even easier to discipline yourself away from cold drinks....
    i started changing my drinking cold drinks by ordering hot tea for lunch earlier. my colleagues all shock hearing me ordered hot drink ...haha!
    but after that all head to gelato shop for ice cream, and i had one scoop. so much for changing my habits. i will try harder tomorrow!

in office im fine, i can stick to my warm water...no issue at all.

how do you make LRD tea? care to share

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    yes, I dont't want to sacrifice what makes me happy and feel good for the sake of trying to attempt for bfp.

Happilymarried I dont't even know if I can get pregnant naturally as I never ever had a bfp. I was very cautious before for many years being on BC and have only been doing unprotected for 5 months. I can only rely on my menses being regular, I dont't suffer during AF and my temps always shift but than if all these are positive signs why can't I get pregnant ?
    But I agree with Dragontail about timing. And furthermore I always noticed that couples get their bfp when they expect it the least
    That is true...I also got my bfp when I least expected it...I was expecting my AF to show any minute then..and suddenly one day hand itchy, tested on hpt and the 2nd line showed up after 5mins....and i think i got my bfp the month i joined this thread....haha...i will always rem i got my bfp at page 61 here....

Imperial Concubine

tvh- i bought the D3 vitamins at Watsons! Last bottle somemore. So take in morning or evening can?

and i also bought omega 3...hahaha..think my hubby will freak if he sees so many bottles to take!

dragontail- platform basically raised flooring to put mattress direct on floor....i did that so that my kiddo dont fell off bed since she sleeps with us. guess it should be fine then..hehehe..i worry too much.

wah gender prediction seems accurate huh...we shall wait for more to confirm. =)

Omg I just saw on CNA on the news of the baby saved from the pipe. I'm so heartbroken!! The baby is so adorable, and helpless My heart inside is crying for this baby. This is too much for the poor tiny sweetie.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

poohy, i think the timing doesn't matter..my hubby usually takes his supps in the morning after breakfast...

ya dragontail, i can't bear to watch the video...some ppl are really heartless...

lishan, buy the red dates that comes with seeds inside, dried longans and wolfberries. Soak the red dates for 30minutes, rinse the dried longans and wolfberries and just throw everything in a pot with water (volume of water depending on how much longans and dates you put) and slow cook under low fire if you do not have a slow cooker for about an hour or so...can add in brown sugar or brown cane sugar to taste....dont't use white sugar or white rock sugar
    Last edited by TVH; 29-05-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Female Attendant
    Hi TVH, congrats to you. I have been trying for a year plus. Am thinking want to switch gynae. Care to share the gynae that help you BFP. Thanks in advance.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Rain0307, Pm-ed you

Female Attendant
    TVH, Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:792763
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    yes, I dont't want to sacrifice what makes me happy and feel good for the sake of trying to attempt for bfp.

Happilymarried I dont't even know if I can get pregnant naturally as I never ever had a bfp. I was very cautious before for many years being on BC and have only been doing unprotected for 5 months. I can only rely on my menses being regular, I dont't suffer during AF and my temps always shift but than if all these are positive signs why can't I get pregnant ?
    But I agree with Dragontail about timing. And furthermore I always noticed that couples get their bfp when they expect it the least
    That is true...I also got my bfp when I least expected it...I was expecting my AF to show any minute then..and suddenly one day hand itchy, tested on hpt and the 2nd line showed up after 5mins....and i think i got my bfp the month i joined this thread....haha...i will always rem i got my bfp at page 61 here....
    Wow.... you still remember which page.... think this is the only thread got updates every hours, everyday

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

hahaha...ya i rem...sometimes sentimental then i will scroll back to that page, the heart warming feeling will come back to me all over again...

i think this thread is the most active in this forum...we all should have free gifts from the forum admin for being so active

Female Attendant

Hi ladies! I am new in this forum, a short intro of myself; I am 28. married for more then 3 years. have been trying to concieve for about 1 year.. my cycle is about 29 days and I have been seeing dr su for about 6 mths. Hav decided to stop and go for a check at this gynae recommended by friend. So far my scans and consultation with gynae was ok and he suggest my hubby to do SA test first. Tried bbt as well. But decided to give up after 2 mths as I find it abit stressful to keep track. Haha. Currently, I am trying to take it easy. Will make bazhen for myself every month after af and using opk to track for O. By the way, can I check if I ovulate at CD17. Is it consider late? Because the gynae did comment that I have late ovulation when he look at my bbt chart. And I read that late O is not so good as the linings will be too thick or old already. (Not so ideal for implantation?) Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:792804
    hahaha...ya i rem...sometimes sentimental then i will scroll back to that page, the heart warming feeling will come back to me all over again...

i think this thread is the most active in this forum...we all should have free gifts from the forum admin for being so active
    Agreed with that especially those who followed from page 1 to page 366

Imperial Concubine

hahaa TVH- i went back to page 61 to see! hahahaha....very hard to scroll back ! and I saw that you took both vitamins and traditional chinese medicine medicine when you bfp?

hmm..should i go and see dr su this sat? hmmm

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by lishan0613 View Post
    i started changing my drinking cold drinks by ordering hot tea for lunch earlier. my colleagues all shock hearing me ordered hot drink ...haha!
    but after that all head to gelato shop for ice cream, and i had one scoop. so much for changing my habits. i will try harder tomorrow!

in office im fine, i can stick to my warm water...no issue at all.

how do you make LRD tea? care to share
    For LRD tea..i think it is not suitabke for everyone. For me, i cant take as i have a heaty constitution and Dr Su also never advise me to drink.

Imperial Concubine

Hi elppa. you are on regular 29 but o on cd17? I have long cycle (35 days plus minus on average) amd I o on cd 18 to 22 at times.. no worries on o late. I feel 17 is still quite ok. Did your gynae mention anything or give you supplements?

TVH, then you got buy 4d lucky number 6161 or not?

Elppa, welcome welcome. I o usually on cd18/19 on a 32day cycle. I think mine is ok. Likewise, I dont think 17 is too late. For a 29day cycle, this means your luteal phase is 12days. If you can stretch this a bit longer, may be better. Try vit B6?

welcome elppa !
    use the webpage below for ovulation calculator and test on the suggested date. include test a few days before and a few days after would be my suggestion

Ovulation calculator - BabyCenter Singapore

when i started hot drinks people around me were also surprised. some even told me people my generation are cold drink fans. o.0

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    tvh - wow! your memory is goood! & you got lucky on the month you joined? I hope I can get some luck this month too!!

bored at work. cant wait for 6pm. gonna do something to my hair, too thick too messy!