Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; dragontail & missy10 - hmm I do remember seeing pink dots or spots on my liner and when I wipe.. ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail & missy10 - hmm I do remember seeing pink dots or spots on my liner and when I wipe.. that was on vesak day.. then 2 days ago.. a bit of brownish discharge. just a little bit. smaller than 5c coin size. dont know what to make of this. but keeping my tummy as warm as possible now & hope for the best.

welcome elppa! are you already taking vits? you can try taking some. fish oil and royal jelly are highly recommended by my gynae.

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi gnissim. My cycle quite regular usually from 29 to 32 days. But usually my af last 7 to 8 days. Not sure that is the reason for late O. The gynae did not give any supplements. He ask me to get hubby to check first then go back for review.
    Hi Dragontail. I am thinking of trying conceive well for next cycle. Can help to stretch the cycle abit?
    Hi quincy. Thanks for the webpage recommendation! I will give it a try.
    Oh by the way, I am 1dpo today so happy to join in the chat with all sweet ladies here!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

poohy, ya i took supps and also dr su's med...

dragontail, good idea...i never thought of it...tonight i go buy 4D!

elppa, recommended luteal phase should be about 12-14 days....if luteal phase is too short, the egg will have problems implanting...i've read ppl taking vitex and vit b6 to lengthen luteal phase...but your luteal phase is about 12 days right? i think should be quite ok

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:792834
    dragontail & missy10 - hmm I do remember seeing pink dots or spots on my liner and when I wipe.. that was on vesak day.. then 2 days ago.. a bit of brownish discharge. just a little bit. smaller than 5c coin size. dont know what to make of this. but keeping my tummy as warm as possible now & hope for the best.
    Happilymarried - then the more you should drink warm water, warm milk... keep body temp as high as you can, thats what Dr Su instructed..... she say like that womb will be good environment for lil beanie to stick on firmly

tvh - goodness this thread is sooo long! haha. I just scrolled back to your special page and read. I can feel your joy back then. im hoping praying wishing I can see the line tomorrow morn when I test.

thanks missy10! I gave been doing warm milk n warm water n warm soup n warm chicken essence too. then sweat like pig. haha. let's hope the sweat is worth it

oh by the way ladies, if the chicken essence comes with cordyceps and american ginseng, still ok to take? or just stick to the plain one?

Female Attendant

Thanks Happilymarried I am only taking folic acid or multi vit randomly at the moment. For the pass 6 mths i was taking chinese medicine. Results was good. My stomach and body felts very warm. But after many mths of disappointment. I decided to switch to gynae. I suspect maybe my tubes block? Will go check out fish oil and royal jelly thanks!

Female Attendant

Hi TVH, yup my luteal phase is about 12 days glad to hear that it should be fine.

elppa - remember that chinese meds and western meds cannot mix. must take 2 hours apart with lots of water preferably warm. my traditional chinese medicine strictly instructed me previously.. though I stopped seeing her. I didnt feel my tummy getting warmer with her herbs & accupuncture so I stopped.

Imperial Concubine

wah happilymarried- your symptoms sounds positive! let us know tomorrow yar....

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:792848
    thanks missy10! I gave been doing warm milk n warm water n warm soup n warm chicken essence too. then sweat like pig. haha. let's hope the sweat is worth it

oh by the way ladies, if the chicken essence comes with cordyceps and american ginseng, still ok to take? or just stick to the plain one?
    Take the one with cordyceps, think dragontail said before no american ginseng, but you can take Korean ginseng( if your body allows)

Waiting for your good news tomorrow!!!! Be sure to update us in the morning!!!!!

i have been missing my supps due to me so bz and so tired. guilty guilty

n today so dizzy. not sure if its cuz i drank 2 cups of tea. there is teeny little bleeding seen on my panty.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Elppa: when I first started on Blackmores conceive well, I o early, but recently like normal o on cd17, maybe Co's of the traditional chinese medicine powder.. maybe you can try. Here alot ladies taking it. Only buy when on offer lol

Quincy how many dpo are you ?? could be a good sign !!

Tricky, quincy just done her hsg. Have to keep abstinence for a month

Happilymarried, for once I really look forward to a Thur morning. I hope to read happy news the moment I log into this thread tomorrow.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: dont drink tea . Actuallt should cut away frm caffaine n tea. Best to stop during 2ww or best totally dont take. Cox pregnancy cant take coffee n tea too.

thank you all! I hope to hear good news from all of you too. I am so excited but today is bad. I feel so very tired. and clumsy again. just touched the hot pot of my porridge and I jumped. immediately apologised to my tummy. hope everything is ok. and tonight is my turn to be hubbyless. his turn to be very late. I hate eating without him. sob.

Hello everyone! Oh my. Yes yes so nice to be part of this forum and hello admin - if you are reading this, please do consider giving us some freebies. Your page views, unique users and user engagement are at an all time high cuz of us!

Dragontail - same same. I had to google on what is a platform bed. Hahaa feel so swaku. Oh, I really pray your wish comes true this month... Esp this month is follow schedule dictated by the hubby right? Can drink lrd . I had so much until dr wu said I too heaty =p

Tvh - dont't run! Just wait for next lrt! Hypno birthing is a method of birthing whereby you occupy your mind with other stuff - something like zen music and those soothing words. The logic is, the more relaxed you are, the more
    Relaxed your body is, the easier the birth process. Go check it out on parentlink. Need to attend a course. That said, depends if your gynae supports such erm methods?!? Some mums also swear by a doula - but depends if your gynae allows too. I mean, there are many pro natural methods out there today. Wouldnt say they are exactly new age -kinda feels like we're moving back in time to the era which everything was done more naturally. Water birth, hypno birth, no episectomy (dont't know how to spell but basically letting the vagina tear naturally instead of doc cutting first), a doula etc. apparently, one should also do up a birth plan and have it supported by your doc too. hahaha - I know so much cuz my mates at yoga were talking about it. For me - eh I think if possible, I would go for natural with epidural. And I will trust my doc he knows what he is doing. anyway, if you wanna go without epidural, you might wanna do a bit more research on these other ways.

Quincy - eh why cannot bd after hsg? Actually I did hsg on 2 jan. doc said gave the go ahead to bd and even gave the dates to bd starting 6 jan. Then I kena bfp. I only know not supposed to bd before hsg and 2 days after hsg.

Happily married - stay optimistic and cheerful. Perhaps like what tvh and I did - you might wanna change consider changing doc? Maybe a different doc might give you a different perspective.

Oh happily married is testing tomorrow!!! Good luck good luck!!!

Hahaha I am man-less too. Just had dinner on my own.. Ok . Just read the forum thread for company =p

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Good luck happilymarried!

Anyone in 2ww feel the lower tummy like hard hard ? If I tuck in is hard but if let out is softer...n I can't really feel if I urine high tide or not, i just go toilet and pee. Tummy like big, my pants now just fitting Ever since o

littlej: my gynae instruction. cannot bd till next af come.

but actually my hubby on a high so we bd a bit before hsg.

Few of you man-less tonight. Even though my man is at home, sometimes I also feel man-less because either he is "fire-gazing" away (aka watching tv) or on his computer (actually also another form of fire gazing).

littlej, as I'm not on Dr wu's powder for now, I feel I need to put more heat into me. Therefore so far I drank the LRD I also dont feel heaty. Is this hypno birthing a big hollywood celebrity thingy? I mean it sounds like young Madonna or Angeline Jolie would do it kind :P

littlehamster, me along the same pace with you at this 2ww. I've been eating chocolate for 3 days straight. I also eat alot of bread and buns. I snack on muesli bars. Been eating more these few days. I look myself in the mirror and I already look pregnant. Ha. Because I overeat, I'm feeling full and nausea. But shortly, I'm hunting for food again. My lower left ab has been feeling dull pulling.

Having said these, anything is still possible either way.

Ok.... im with my man since 5pm, i go his office nearby..... to "catch" him..... hahahhahaha..... so had my fried hokkien mee......
    Last edited by Missy10; 29-05-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Missy10: pump petrol you keep it to yourself can . no need post on internet hehe. i cant say y. hope you know what i mean