Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by happilymarried:792990 number 368 is my special page!! now I need 1 more number for 4D.. haha thank ...

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:792990
    number 368 is my special page!! now I need 1 more number for 4D.. haha thank you so much for the baby dust & luck ladies

actually this thread seems to bring some luck to me. thank you thank you! I hope it does the same for all the rest!

the rest still in 2ww, dont give up ok? the good thing is you gals no need invasive intervention like me. pretty much all natural is good!
    The time you tested positive , like 0744

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gabrielle - try getting some from gmarket? its cheap and the expiry is quite far. I never used clear blue before, how exp is 1 clearblue stick?
    Last edited by happilymarried; 30-05-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Just a small reminder for the day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-05-30-08-47-16.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	105276  

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

happilymarried- this BFP via IUI?

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    number 368 is my special page!! now I need 1 more number for 4D.. haha thank you so much for the baby dust & luck ladies

actually this thread seems to bring some luck to me. thank you thank you! I hope it does the same for all the rest!

the rest still in 2ww, dont give up ok? the good thing is you gals no need invasive intervention like me. pretty much all natural is good!

Imperial Concubine

Missy10- i cant do without coffeee.......=( Need at least 1 cup in morning

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:792995
    Missy10- i cant do without coffeee.......=( Need at least 1 cup in morning
    Coffee prevents calcium intake, unless you can drink x2 share of milk a day

Poohy dont worry about these theory. My sinseh never bans me or my friends from tea/coffee. A cup a day is fine. If you wanna ban coffee, I think there are other 101 foodies you "cant" eat during trying to concieve. Enjoy the sweet aroma of coffee and be happy ttcing
    poohy likes this.

poohy - this cycle my first bfp is a fet. I have failed 6 iuis before though tubes are fine. failed ivf #1 also (thought I had a damn good chance because I was 29 then and had 29 eggs!! but my results super bad, nothing left to freeze! devastated.) then my doc changed centre for ivf#2 but no transfer after retrieval. rest 2 cycles then transfer. my problem is pcos and hubby sperm really quite bad.

poohy - you should not worry so much! your eggs n womb all seem fine right? & you have a daughter before? you cannot stress your mind & body so much. 1 cup a day coffee is max limit.. better if you can make it alternate days..

after so many failures.. I realised I was missing 1 crucial ingredient in baby making - laughter! I try to laugh at everything! including my hubby who is now officially my personal clown at home. watch funny videos or comedies. it may help take away stress n worries.

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- wow young and has 29 eggs????!!!! woooh i will also expect high chance then. all your efforts paid off! stay cool and relax and enjoy the next 10mths!

i'm contemplating what to do next if fail the next iui....ahhh...how positive i am.hahaha

missy10- no worries, i 'll pop in calcium pills if i bfp!
    Dragontail- yeah! i shall continue to enjoy my cuppa coffee (i restrict to instant coffee and no more starbucks, coffeeshop kopi since they are stronger..save $ also).

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- i never check my womb whether okay or not but yar, i got 1 daughter. The gynae never suggest to check my internal coz she use back the same 'method' of making me bfp...that is clomid and IUI. But somehow seems like as I age, this method doesnt work.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ooh congrats happilymarried! I'm getting goosebumps! So happy for you!
    I got he same doubts as you the time I tested positive. I suggest you go to your gynae and get a blood test to see your HCG level and he could give you some supps to support your pregnancy.

I think this thread brings a lot of luck for a lot of us and I can foresee more coming!!

Poohy, I took vit D too cos doc said we dont't get enough sun in the office. you can take wig your hubby too, same for co q10...I took that too

missy10 - you are at 6 weeks now? have you heard baby's heart beat?

Congrats happilymarried!!!! Wish you sticky sticky bean yes...be positive...take things slow & relaxing

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Poohy dont worry about these theory. My sinseh never bans me or my friends from tea/coffee. A cup a day is fine. If you wanna ban coffee, I think there are other 101 foodies you "cant" eat during trying to concieve. Enjoy the sweet aroma of coffee and be happy ttcing
    actually i am a tea drinker..a cup of tea everyday and also pokka green tea, red tea, crysantham(spelling?!) tea..you name it, i drink it...everytime i go see my sinseh, she also never tell me not to drink/eat anything...so i guess everyone is different bah.

tvh - yup im on some progesterone support now. blood test on sat or maybe I go on monday.

in the meantime, I need to breathe..still excited and anxious and worried all at the same time.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:793015
    tvh - yup im on some progesterone support now. blood test on sat or maybe I go on monday.

in the meantime, I need to breathe..still excited and anxious and worried all at the same time.
    Yaya you need to breathe...haha...

It's normal, i was like you few mths back too. Take care of your body now. No vigorous exercise, more rest, drink more water and most imptly, be happy!

poohy - clomid never worked for me. gave me 1 follicle but lining was 4-5 mm only. very bad. I have very thin lining by nature also. my 2nd n 3rd gynae keep asking if I done d&c before.. I never even bfp before .. no op done also.. even this round fet.. my doc n nurse also not optimistic cos they put me on progynova but lining only max 8.5! ugghh... they wanted 9 or 10mm.

actually pcos will have a lot of eggs.. but most of the eggs are bad quality.. I seen during my ivf#1 some eggs have super thick & hard shell. my heart sank. cos hubby army head lousy.. aiyo.. how to conceive naturally for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    i must say this makes my t-tc journey better.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:793012
    Congrats happilymarried!!!! Wish you sticky sticky bean yes...be positive...take things slow & relaxing
    hello! & thank you! I hope everyone's beanies stick stick too!

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    actually i am a tea drinker..a cup of tea everyday and also pokka green tea, red tea, crysantham(spelling?!) tea..you name it, i drink it...everytime i go see my sinseh, she also never tell me not to drink/eat anything...so i guess everyone is different bah.
    my mother is a coffee drinker too. but i think she only stopped when she know she is pregnant. because old folk's tales says drink coffee make your baby dark skin colour

Morning lovely ladies this thread is always brimming with posts..wish I could contribute more...done with my oscar & blood tests, havent gotten results yet. Decided not to fret over it...

Goody mood Saw baby drinking and stretching, plus got compliments from ppl who say that I look younger & glowing :x me very thick skinned ? Keke...wish my hubby could at least try to por me abit though -..-" no queen treatment at all...

Many baby dusts to the rest of you. & to graduates, strong healthy sticky beanies!!!

congratulations happilymarried!! so so happy for you...do rest well and take good care of yourself k

side track, i'm on 3dpo and i realise i have been farting and burping(those very loud kind) very frequently. does anyone has this problem as well?
    (aiyoo...so embarrassing) *shyz*

Rav, hehe reading your post gives me happy feeling too. My skin was ravishing in my first bfp (now who's more thick skin?). Sounds surely like a happy pregnancy journey for you

Dragontail: hahaha...well...we r all born to be vain. I keep telling the little one "Mummy will eat alot but all give you okay?" Hurhur
    lishan0613 likes this.