Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks littlej for the info! Congrats to happilymarried!! Such a good news to hear in the morning Rav, must be ...

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thanks littlej for the info!

Congrats to happilymarried!! Such a good news to hear in the morning

Rav, must be so exciting to see the baby stretching and moving

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- oh i think my lining still not too bad..last month still got 10mm...maybe egg quality and sperm no good thats why no success. so many factors to make a baby...and there goes young ladies (aka recent news ) dropping their precious baby boy into toilet bowl..sigh.

quincy..hahah, i drank kopio during my pregnancy last time also but my baby still fair fair ....but she got loads of black hair! hahaha

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    my mother is a coffee drinker too. but i think she only stopped when she know she is pregnant. because old folk's tales says drink coffee make your baby dark skin colour
    then i will have no issue with coffee, milo and etc since i dont need to worry whether my children are dark complexion or not as my children are mixed.

Elppa: yes wish for all of you to be able to experience it soon. Best thing is witnessing your hubbies' reactions while watching the you/s.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    lishan - I am farting a lot. *paiseh* have been warning hubby at night... haha.. that's the best I can do..

dragontail & rav - wow you both have such great skin!! you both so lucky! I swear I will fix my many many pimple scars later on..

Imperial Concubine

Congrats happily married!!! Sticky beanie is following you!

Happilymarried sorry I gave you illusion. My skin is prone to big breakouts since teenage. I never really had super clear skin since then! But pregnancy hormones are amazing to me (Ya if I could be preggie forever). I also tried oral pills and they are god sent. Of course I cant take them now that I am ttcing. When I had bfp, my facial therapist also said my skin turned much better suddenly.

Happilymarried: Skin not that good. Just look like I got nice blush, healthy look?...hurhur...not that oily..still popping a few zits but seem to heal pretty fast.

i also hope pregnancy hormones will clear my skin. I have oily and very sensitive skin so my face condition fluctuates with the hormones. the only time I'm completely clear is when AF arrives when all the hormones have disappeared.

congrats Happilymarried ! that's good news. keep spreading the baby dust lol

I have officially stopped temping from this morning. I have been temping for 5 months and have ovulated each time and around same time so I'll just make sure we BD alot around that time and that's it, I dont't want to drive myself crazy any further ! And went back to my run last night, felt really good.

tricky, congrats!! For throwing the temping and running. Indeed, my cycles are so regular now I really dont need to temp. But I guess I dont have the strong determination like you.

There's a running event in August. My colleague asked me wanna sign up or not. Aiyo I wanna go but scared what if I cant (if lucky)? Last year, the same organiser also had it in Aug but I also last min cancelled it because of my bfp. I think forget it. Dont want to make myself look like a fly-kite woman. I can always run myself when I can Anyhoo, these days I try not to exert my kneecaps. Feeling pain after running too long.

Worthy Lady

Congrats to Happilymarried! Congrats in advance to littlehamster if I dont't see you in this thread for next 3 months.

My turn this week to gear up and cheong. Loads of baby dust to me!

Worthy Lady

i just got back from my gynae for my CD12 vaginal scan.
    he found a 17mm follicle and told me i'll be ovulating soon. So im actually responding to Clomid 50mg.

He told me my ovaries, womb and uterus looks fine.
    but he think one of my fallopian tube might be swollen. He think it might be it hydrosalpinx.
    So he told me to give it my best shot this cycle cos that 17mm follicle look promising.

But if i dont't hit jackpot this cycle, i need to go NUH to scan and see if my tube is really swollen and if it is, i might have to do surgery to remove it.

i dont't know why but i'm so sad when i heard it.

But i wanna persevere and see if we can get lucky this cycle. We came so far and it would be a waste to start beating myself over this. Right?
    so, doc want me to BD Thursday and saturday. I just pee on CB DIgital, no smiley yet. i'll try again at 4pm.

so sorry for being so long-winded. Just need someone to pour this out to. When i talk to my hubby, i feel like crying for no reason and i dont wanna worry him at work.

Worthy Lady

Congrats happilymarried!!!

Imperial Concubine

pinklolitapop- wooh jia you jia you! somemore weekend is here! good timing and relaxing. Chiong ahhhh. Dont tink so much... maybe the tube will be fine.

by way, can I go for body massage the same day i do IUI?

Worthy Lady

Thanks poohy!
    I hope the tubes are fine too!

btw, i dont't think it's advisable to do any massage or reflexology during ya tww.
    the day you do IUI also considered tww. heheh

Imperial Concubine

Pinkloli: hey dont get so dishearten now.. just jiayou n think optimistic first. I know its hard to relax n not think.. just do according to the gynae instruction as the follicle is promosing. So opk to derermine the o date n just do your best.

Poohy: I think better not massage after iui. . Or if you really want tell the massager that you maybe preggy so they wun accidentally press anything wrong.

Female Attendant

Pinklolitapop, stay positive ok? the doctor is not sure too right? Hmm I rem that time when i did my vagina scan cannot even see the fallopian tubes clearly. dont think too much Jiayou! I pray for you that this will be your lucky cycle

sorry can educate me a bit? swollen tube needs to be removed? why must be so bad?

and pinklolitapop go ahead and cry if you must. sayang~

Worthy Lady

thank you elppa. So can your fallopian tube be seen during scans now?

quincy - he said it could be hydrosalpinx. When i read up about it, it's actually fluids in the tubes that get stuck and it forms like sausage-like form.
    normally doc will recommend to have it remove before it burst and the fluid gets to the uterus cos chances of miscarriages will be higher. So if let's say i remove my left tubes and leave my right tubes, might still be able to get pregnant if that right tube is open. if not IVF is the only way to go. I also dont't wanna read up too much and scare myself.

Imperial Concubine

oh no massage...hmm facial can?
    thinking where/what to do after IUI that day...haha go home sleep like a bit wasted....

Female Attendant

Hi Pinklolitapop, I have only done the scan once. He just told me everything seems fine and arrange for SA test for my hubby first then will go back for review again.. Ya I agree that you dont read up too much first Think on the positive side. Just focus that the doc told you the 17mm follicles look promising Jiayou!

poohy - actually after iui if you lie down, it will be easier for spermie to swim up. because after iui they make you lie down around 15 mins also. maybe you can check with gynae if massage is okie? I think facial should be safe but check with gynae safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:793060
    Happilymarried sorry I gave you illusion. My skin is prone to big breakouts since teenage. I never really had super clear skin since then! But pregnancy hormones are amazing to me (Ya if I could be preggie forever). I also tried oral pills and they are god sent. Of course I cant take them now that I am ttcing. When I had bfp, my facial therapist also said my skin turned much better suddenly.
    hahaha preggie forever?? hahaha wah! who knows after you give birth it will maintain? im weird actually. had flawless skin all the way until I hit uni days.. then bang@@!! outbreak like crazy! throughout my working years I have been sneakily going for lasers to lighten acne marks though hubby says I am fine. plus now trying to concieve under stims.. all my past effort clearing scars have gone to the drain..

pinklolitapop - im surprised doc can see part of tubes during scan, didnt know can see. take it positively. at least this cycle you got a high chance! go make your hubby weak in the knees! haha! dont stress about the tubes. most of the time the doc is trying to be more cautious, that's all! must think happy thoughts ya? keep thinking of that lovely 17mm follicle and 加油!!

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: yes yes. Facial. But you must tell them you are preg.. cox some facial dont suits preggers. you need to chk with the facial pple. Cox some ingredient can't be use, aroma facial also cannot