Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Next in line is hammie's turn...

Worthy Lady
    Next in line is hammie's turn

wow so many graduates~~

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86 View Post
    Hubby refused to believe the lines. He say 99% . Still got 1% ... he want to wait for doctor to tell him. Stupid man..
    Gabrielle - my man also tell me he dont believe, until I used ClearBlue Digital... which showed 2-3 weeks, and only then he was convinced.... man dont trust things easily....

Wanted to congratulate you, Rav, for the awesome awesome Oscar result. Now just enjoy weekend first; look forward to every scan

Missy10, it’s natural to worry. But we all know worry will affect the beanie so stay positive ok. Talk to beanie everyday

Littlehamster, my hubby bought me the 3 kit pack HPT already. I have whole day womb cramping yesterday (8dpo), and my temp went up today. BUT, I also had womb pulling in 8dpo last cycle so I cannot jump into conclusion. Cannot rely on physical symptoms anymore. Have you been feeling anything? Of course best is we both got BFP in this one . Else I scared I have to drown cholesterol into my hubby again next cycle. Haa. He said he wants to eat oyster again if trying to concieve again in June.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 31-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Imperial Concubine

Congrats gabrielle!! I think quite norm that the man dont believe at the positive kit. My man also

Next will be dragontail on coming Wednesday? And littleham nxt week? Jiayou!!

Worthy Lady

Waaaaahhh Congrats Gabrielle!

So many graduates recently! So happy for you guys!
    So Gabrielle, you'll still be seeing your current gynae or switching?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86:793362
    Hubby refused to believe the lines. He say 99% . Still got 1% ... he want to wait for doctor to tell him. Stupid man..
    haha!! gabrielle same same!! hubby got this constipated look when I showed him! such an idiot. I told him.. what do you wanna say, just say! he said wait til nurses confirm it first. I guess he doesn't want me to be disappointed later on... but I dont care.. let me enjoy queen treatment at home in the meantime first

tues was information from radiologist on the spot that my hsg scan shows everything ok.

just now got call from my gynae's clinic to re-confirm above status.

yes Gabrielle86 if you can afford, suggest you dont go for subsidised ward. the feeling is really different, like stitching etc. but no obligation because you not necessary go for c section.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:793387
    Wanted to congratulate you, Rav, for the awesome awesome Oscar result. Now just enjoy weekend first; look forward to every scan

Missy10, it’s natural to worry. But we all know worry will affect the beanie so stay positive ok. Talk to beanie everyday

Littlehamster, my hubby bought me the 3 kit pack HPT already. I have whole day womb cramping yesterday (8dpo), and my temp went up today. BUT, I also had womb pulling in 8dpo last cycle so I cannot jump into conclusion. Cannot rely on physical symptoms anymore. Have you been feeling anything? Of course best is we both got BFP in this one . Else I scared I have to drown cholesterol into my hubby again next cycle. Haa. He said he wants to eat oyster again if trying to concieve again in June.
    My temp dropped today 9dpo, hubby stole my blanket and I only manage to cover my tummy using one corner of the blanket. I scold him for not waking up to off the fan or cover me with blanket lol. Since early dpo, tummy kinda hard when tuck in. 1-5Dpo sleep wake up always backache. on tue, collic dyed hair , and these few days everytime i meet her i will get a whiff of the ammonia stink. Yesterday 8dpo wind blow I also sniff of the orange juice I left on the side table.. now abit like crampy maybe I kept urine for a while cos just now busy.

I was thinking to buy the clearly digital if really + to show the man evidence. Lol

Try see Later got imp bleeding ornt. Maybe the womb stretch after laying for 2weeks to warm up

littlehamster: my hubby has the habit of stealing blanket so i got 2 blankets on our bed.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I keep getting nuisance messages from this bigcoolman. I going to report him to admin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-31_11-30-19-1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	105390  

Dragontail: thank you! You have been s pillar of support for all of us here. Always encouraging looking forward to your +..hee

Worthy Lady

I think i'll be taking gynae from singapore general hospital... easier for me cos I work there . no more Kandang Kerbau Hospital....

little hamster - use 2 blankets! dont share! you must make sure you keep tummy warm for you little egg. you can steal hubby's blanket but not the other way round cuz hubby's 'balls' stay cool better for spermies! heehee.

rav - great results! now you go have yourself a happy & relaxing weekend!

it has been a great may & let's all lookforward to a even better june! heartbeats for missy10 & myself & good news from lovesbaby, dragontail, littlehammie n everyone else! jiayou!

dear ladies, what is clearblue digital? is it also a stick to be peed on? does it really tell how far along pregnant you are? is it expensive? should I go buy one? the waiting game is really no fun.

i hear if friends get preggie, slowly but surely we will all get preggie together. although we are only seeing each other virtually.

i just told my hubby i took a lot of courage to take hsg test for a scaredy cat that i am. he just said thank you to me.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:793404
    dear ladies, what is clearblue digital? is it also a stick to be peed on? does it really tell how far along pregnant you are? is it expensive? should I go buy one? the waiting game is really no fun.
    Its exp but it does show estimated weeks. I very neow..hahaha...I used a $1 hpt that I bought online for my bfp. More sensitive than the guardian brand.

To me, all hpts work the same. I told my hubby about the CB digital and the price and he was shocked like "what??!". Hehe. I know when I ovulate so I guess I dont need the CB. Best is let gynae tell me how far I'm at.

Worthy Lady

Congrats Gabrielle!

And keeping fingers crossed for littlehamster and dragontail!

littlehammie, sounding good!

Ok told my teammates I have headache. Only can do lunch but not the ride. Anyway they also say I probably will sleep in the simulator ride. Feels nothing to me

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    oh yes... ClearBlue digital will how many weeks pregnant.... I bought mine in Guardian, $22

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-20 17.00.21.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	105393Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-20 10.35.20.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	105392

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    littlehammie, sounding good!

Ok told my teammates I have headache. Only can do lunch but not the ride. Anyway they also say I probably will sleep in the simulator ride. Feels nothing to me
    Luckily you can siam... and yes.... rest!!!!! Babydust..... is snowing on you.....

ok i am replenishing my royal jelly. anybody wants to consolidate shipment with me?
    if yes, do PM me by 10pm tonight? ok not?

Im craving for Chicken Pot in NEX!!!!!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

CB digital does show roughly how far you are along in your pregnancy...and i find it's somewhat accurate too..but also ex...i only tested on CB digital after i got positive on cheaper sticks...CB digital very precious...must save for confirm confirm scenario...haha...

Quincy, indeed...sometimes i think of the trying to concieve journey I had gone through, I feel very heartache for myself...why have to go through so many things when other ppl can get pregnant without them realising it? But all is worth it.....many of us just need time to be on our side...it will come...