Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I have a baby blanket to cover my tummy area. But yesterday is too cold . Hubby always say I ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I have a baby blanket to cover my tummy area. But yesterday is too cold . Hubby always say I hug my blankie and small smelly pillow instead of hugging him. Lol

Missy10: you update your signature with a countdown ticker wooo!

Had popeye! Er...still prefer kfc. I never had the popeye chicken parts before. First time today. Kfc is more sinful, which should be what it is if you want junk

Happilymarried, I know you are on progesterone now. Did your gynae give you earlier? Or isit progesterone is available off shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:793451
    Had popeye! Er...still prefer kfc. I never had the popeye chicken parts before. First time today. Kfc is more sinful, which should be what it is if you want junk

Happilymarried, I know you are on progesterone now. Did your gynae give you earlier? Or isit progesterone is available off shelf?
    I also prefer KFC than popeye, find the chicken too dry....

Littlehamster - oh ya, i will complete this ticker.... a motivation to my lil' one

Congrats ladies who have got bfp..this thread is so lucky.. may all the waiting ones get BFPs soon and may new trying to concieve ladies join and graduate..

@rav3naers - great news from you too..I have not't got my count yet as it is low risk so doc told not to worry ,can check the report the next time when I go. happy for you, enjoy more from now

I dont't think progesterone can be bought off the counter. Maybe in US can .

Missy10: I want a ticker for myself too. Hahah

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Ok thanks littlehamster. I will call my gynae if I ever got bfp.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:793501
    I dont't think progesterone can be bought off the counter. Maybe in US can .

Missy10: I want a ticker for myself too. Hahah
    You can have one soon??? Which DPO???
    Whats progesterone for??? Stabilization??

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - I think im considered high risk so my doc loaded me with prog cream (no name on bottle) 2x a day, crinone 2 sticks a day (prog gel to be inserted in vagina) & utrogestan 6 pills a day to be inserted in vagina also. I think becuz my lining was not up to her standards.. but this round my lining was the best already.. cant grow any thicker..so my little beanie will just have to make do with a HDB 2 room flat for now I guess.. haha

Missy10, it's an angmor 安胎药. I had them in both my bfps. But if a non viable pregnancy is going to happen, it wont have any effect. (Speaking for my case).

Your doc will be the best person to advice if you need it. I'm quite sure my gynae will put me in it since I'm in high risk. And one can start it the moment you have bfp. But for some cases, start couple of days after ovulation.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 31-05-2013 at 06:18 PM.

missy10 - how come I cant see your ticker? how do you put in the ticker? im very excited but also very worried at the same time. I calculated my due date & told hubby.. he is damn idiotic.. say dont do these things now.. after confirm with doc first then do. grrrrr! why cant he show a bit of joy now?!

just curious, if so happens deliver during cny.. is it considered snake or horse?

Happilymarried, so long falls into cny2014, it's a horsey baby. Snakey ends 2359hr on cny eve! Or am I right about the time? Maybe got some lunar timing?

missy10 - prog is for support for pregnancy. some ladies can produce lots of prog on their own, some just need additional help. dont worry too much! I believe it is just me becuz I have very low estrogen levels during the past year when I was ttcing with medical help. im just generally so weak in all aspects. sigh. I want to upgrade my beanie's 2 room flat soon!!

during or on cny is horse. before that is snake.

Happysoul: your gynae very reassuring my hubby spam call my phone when he received the call about the results. Hahaa...one thing that I find really cute is that he said "Doc say you have to do wee wee test again." Baby talking to me?? Hurhur.

dragontail - my gynae started me on prog on day of my O. she knows my body best though I have been giving my doc lots n lots of headache. i react to meds in the weirdest ways.. so... im one tough patient! haha

i somehow dislike being told i am perfectly fine and doc leaves me unattended for a month or 2.

my doc should spank me for being an emo kid
    Last edited by quincy1986; 31-05-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:793506
    missy10 - how come I cant see your ticker? how do you put in the ticker? im very excited but also very worried at the same time. I calculated my due date & told hubby.. he is damn idiotic.. say dont do these things now.. after confirm with doc first then do. grrrrr! why cant he show a bit of joy now?!

just curious, if so happens deliver during cny.. is it considered snake or horse?
    Its lilypie.com, if you are using android app, you need to click on my thread.....

As for the timing, my father in law mentioned something about the 立春,so if based on that, the 大年初一is on different date.... but as what dragontail mentioned, as long as before 2359hrs on 30 Jan 2014, still snakey, really pray hard for my snakey father to have a snakey grandbaby

In counting down to af... no need ticker. Hahah

Ppl like me got previous early miscarriage also will be put on progesterone if go see gynae, this is to help stabilize if got preggy.

When is the li chun next year? I know cny is end Jan. I wonder if really got bfp, then can ask doctor to induce labour earlier ornt to catch last snakey lol! Now est is 9feb based on last af dates

quincy! perfectly fine is good! I am envious ..

actually im very sorry. I think I am the only ivf person here. i hope i didnt turn anyone off with my trying to concieve details... dont scare yourself about progesterone. really not everyone requires it and in such quantities. im here to share & learn & if I can help in any way, I will be most glad!

if you are normal and hubby isnt too bad.. conceive naturally is still the best. bedroom activities have never been the same for me since I started my painful journey.

actually is snakey yr babies that good? better than horsie? everyone is gunning for a snakey?

I thought my family should have a horsie. something new & fresh.

actually hubby told me he read somewhere that even though cny day 1 should be horsie, some years it depends on some lunar moon or special counting. so he said during cny or even after cny, acccording to Chinese counting, can still be a snakey.

so little hammie! no need to induce ... heh

can i know the lists of tests to expect once you are pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:793522
    can i know the lists of tests to expect once you are pregnant?
    Are you preparing yourself? Hehe

Oh no no no...dont induce to catch whatever animal. Let the baby pops when he is ready to meet his papa and mama and the world. Unless it's life and death reason.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Are you preparing yourself? Hehe
    i want be mentally prepared. i am a scaredy cat T.T

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha the only invasive test you have to during pregnancy is the blood test. They will draw 3 small tubes of blood during the Oscar scan. Otherwise, all check-ups are only abdominal ultrasounds. The nxt invasive test...well not test...experience...is labour itself..