Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; ladies, i found this calandar online. so interesting! lots of difference with western dates when checking against the chinese gender ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    ladies, i found this calandar online. so interesting! lots of difference with western dates when checking against the chinese gender prediction. also I think we must add 1 year to our age to use chinese age?

http://chinese-lunar-calendar-2013.xeesa.com/

Good the morning!!

Am early here in orchard. Hubby has his class here today so I "pei" him. I go shopping while he mugging. Hehhee. Wanna do some shopping to curb my pms!

Thanks for all your inputs on fertility checks. Appreciate it. I need to write up a report/chart to show my man you know

I finally finally know what SA mean. Gee I have been so ignorant. I think this is the part my hubby is freaking out. Erm...he is not those who can li ki ta out of his comfort zone. He needs a nice cosy bedroom. Haaa! How? He has to do it in the hospital right? I dont know what's his reaction if I'm going to tell him he needs SA.

happilymarried: i think littlej mention about 1 being the gynae that brought her to this world and 1 being the gynae with super advanced machines.

but they are super old can?

end up she decided about the 1 with the advanced machines.

Dragontail: reminds me when i had class in orchard and hubby waiting for me in orchard hehe.

yes my hubby says SA is uncomfortable at the doctor's. although it's just a room, he felt ppl are watching him.

i never thought much about advance machines. i visited 1 lady gynae at Mt E orchard and she had the coldest face. so i thought little about her machine. until when i seen a gynae with a machine with lower resolution then i feel how shiok it is with advanced machine.

can see my inside better !

Quincy so how did you convince your hubby to do SA? I gotta collect 10 methods and try every one you know.

Yes I agree advanced machines are very shiok My Tee doc scan screen is not so good When I started bleeding in my last mc, I went to the common clinic (cant remember exact name) in Kandang Kerbau Hospital. I was scanned with a bigger better machine and oh my, it was so clear. I think TPS should upgrade their machines.

Dragontail - happy to know you can speak so freely w your man. Mine isnt so receptive. I know everyone here would love to hear your bfp soon but dont put too much pressure on yourself k.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Hubby jump on me this morning! Ohhhh....

Dragontail: sorry what you mean by collect 10 methods?

once i convince my hubby to see doctor, everything is like we step by step also follow doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Hubby jump on me this morning! Ohhhh....
    you mean bd? haha

Thanks wantonmee...I feel very nice reading your caring words.

Quincy, I mean I have to find ways to convince my hubby to do SA! Use all methods on convincing till he feels more comfortable.

Littlehamster, you didnt tell your hubby no no bd this 2ww?? For me my hubby won't touch me during 2ww because I told him it's for the sake of possible fertilisation. Maybe you are young it's ok

Dragontail: my hubby just understood that once he agree to see doc he went along with everything. he has to be a man of his words you see? otherwise i will "suan" him

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    He is the caveman type. Do on demand. Haha. Tell him what he also dont't know. He's the worse case lol

Morning ladies...... littlehamster, hope that your hubby is jump on you gently..... not rough dance....

I asked hubby got any question to check with gynae on Tue, im trying to do list, the 1st question is "can bd anot" see his "constipated" look so funny.....

Btw cant remember who came up with a questions for gynae, can share again......

littlehamster: my hubby is the same. i can tell him 101 reasons why cannot, he will say i dont love him anymore. win .

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail, alternatively, your hubby could get the bottle home and do it at home then bring the bottle to the clinic within an hour. Rem to keep the bottle at room temp. I find that this is a better method cos sometimes they get so stressed up having to release on demand at the clinic that the SA results turn out terrible. I think my hubby was like that. Some more thay day the clinic quite crowded, the nurse just asked him to go into one of the rooms to release. It was quite embarrassing for him. End up the results really were terrible.

littlehammie! what a nice morning for you today!! haha! I miss these type of mornings with my hubby...

dragontail - doing it in a cup isnt so bad. & for first visit to doc, just take it easy. Ask all the questions and maybe just a scan for yourself. both you & hubby dont worry so much! you may collect a cup home first. can do at home then get to the clinic/lab within 1 hr. while in the car (hubby drives) hold cup in your hand upright so doesn't spill & you can keep cup warm also so sperms dont die so fast. that was what I was told.
    treat your doc like your friend... dont need to be embarrassed cuz they are supposed to help you!

missy10 - I got the constipated look too! its like my hubby has questions but too paiseh to ask... your countdown to 1st scan getting closer! so exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:794002
    happilymarried: i think littlej mention about 1 being the gynae that brought her to this world and 1 being the gynae with super advanced machines.

but they are super old can?

end up she decided about the 1 with the advanced machines.
    super old? I tried one super old doc before too... I have no confidence in him... his hands not so steady..

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    super old? I tried one super old doc before too... I have no confidence in him... his hands not so steady..
    i was pretty mean i had that impression comically in my head. my sinseh is already very old too.

but i think a doc with advanced machines should be have a certain status to be equipped with those at his clinic

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi Dragontail. My husband is taking his SA test this tues and we are collecting the bottles before hand like what TVH said. Just need to bring it back within an hour. Hmm my husband was abit retuntant to do it at first. Specially when he feel that he is still young. (he is 28, same as me) he told me he so pai seh to pass the bottle to the nurse after that etc. So I told him "oh so you think i am ok to show the doctor and nurses my pussy , we woman is more thing right? We have to go through so many test. Its take us more determination to go" Then he just nodded and guai guai go do the test. Hahaha.. just tell yr hubby to promise you that this is the one simple test that you really hope he can go
    Sometimes man just dont understand the pain and restrictions that we went through trying to concieve. No cold drinks during this kind of weather, so many things we cant do during tww. We just need to remind them sometimes

Good morning everyone!

Today, this passage was read in church "He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children"...

And to all mummies out there, this was quoted on raising a child - "a whole culture is shaped from the home, from the examples the parents give"...

Just some thought inspiring words. Holy moly I know but it gives me faith that as long as all have faith and hope, everything is possible.

And hahah Quincy - you summed it up so appropriately!

Happily married - yes I was in a dilemma between 2 docs. And thanks to the folks here who helped me with my decision. One was a 70 year old dude who delivered me but he was integral in my bfp with his traditional means. The other was a 60 year old with super advanced machines and can even save in thumb drive. This fella is my usual gynae - the fella I have seeing for the past many many years for regular checks. eventually I made the decision to go with the advanced machine doc. So yes, there was once I saw both docs so I could compare!!! Hahahaha - my indecisiveness costed $$$ =p

Hi missy10 - questions you may wanna ask are,
    1. Can bd? If yes, what are the risks?
    2. Can exercise? If yes, what exercises?
    3. What to eat? What not to eat?
    4. What to do? What to avoid? Eg heavy lifting, household chores etc
    5. How is the baby growing? How is your body?
    6. Next steps by the doc? When is the next visit and subsequently? Once a month? Once every 3 weeks? What is his cost for package and delivery?
    7. If you are one of the more new age type - you might wanna ask your doc if he supports birth plans, hypno birthing, water birthing, presence of a doula.
    8. Does he support natural birth? Where does he deliver?

I suppose this is the first time you met this doc. It is also for you to gauge whether you feel he is "right". It is like buying a house y'know - when you walk in, you know whether it feels 'right' and whether you should pursue this purchase decision... =)

Dragontail - hee hee, you can tell your hubby that see - so many hubbies went for sa test! It is common!!! =)

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

haha missy10..dont't be pai seh to ask...after all, you are charged for consultation so ask as many questions as you like...

i no longer feel pai seh...my hubby too...sometimes he will ask the doc himself....can continue to have sex? i was like -__-! beside him...