Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; tvh - ooops!! im so sorry! prof ng is very good! he is very skillful! my iui with him didnt ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    tvh - ooops!! im so sorry! prof ng is very good! he is very skillful! my iui with him didnt work becuz of me & not him.. but wah... I cant tahan that nurse. & that time the soft spoken nurse very new.. just came few days only..

fee factors made me change gynae.. 1) the parking.. always got prob! wah.. the basement parking is jialat.. I saw a big car squeeze through to get to b2 & got stuck.. I was behind.. I was literally pespiring in my own car cuz scared.. 2) the new nurse pissed me off once. I was scheduled to do my ivf#1 with him. he had to go on some conference. nurse spoke to me & ask me to postpone seeing him. I said how about his other 2 partners, can he help becuz I just started my first stimms... she said both also appt ful... wow! I was boiling mad that I was handled so horrible. that brought me to my 3rd gynae halfway thru ivf#1.. I love my 3rd gynae & her nurses always tell me in advance when she needs to be away.. I also wasted a lot of $$$$$$ trying out gynaes....

My hubby is off school and I walked him through what are the various fertility tests. Started for me first. Long list. Then his. Only one. Ha! I guess it works. He did give a omg look and said "diy is such a *blank*". He didnt complete the sentence. He was like laughing away though. I said dont worry, can do at home. I help you . He replied "ok. Not problem!". Yay! *victory sign*.

So the best time is to see gynae during cd8-9 right? I should be calling next Wed when my af shows up. Like what littlej has told me, better 趁热打铁!
    Last edited by Dragontail; 02-06-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Dragontail: gynae can c anytime. even if you on menses also can scan

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

just ordered Mac Donald... and delivery time is 850PM ! gosh... i'm gonna starve ...

yup quincy is right! dragontail, I have had scans & blood tests on day 2 of my menses.. to see follicle & lining & also check hormone levels. then back again on day 13, 14 or 15.

I also had my amh (anti mullerian hormone) tested.. to see egg quantity left inside me. my amh was super high due to pcos.

you can try calling the clinic & explain to the nurse what you want to see doc for (nurses also can shoot questions first) & she will suggest when you should come in for first visit.

happilymarried: how does doctor check the thickness of uterus lining?

Looks like the date available for my hubby is on my CD11, which is a saturday. Is it too late? If not, then we might have to take leave on weekday. Past bfps, there were times I went to regular checks alone. But for this one, I really want my hubby to be in it to "feel" it.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:794157
    happilymarried: how does doctor check the thickness of uterus lining?
    lining can measured by vaginal scan. it is very easy to see.

Dragontail: how about go during the period of time you normally would ovulate? Can scan roughly see the egg going to come out
    i am not sure how they check follicle size but I think your doc can measure it during that period of time
    i think I went about...at least 3 days before I test positive on opk. I did very long ago for egg scan i forgot. Or you can call clinic to see which day to best scan for an egg
    Last edited by quincy1986; 02-06-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: you should call n make appt now?.. cox I rmbr I did do a blood test on cd2. So maybe you call n chk? So that you can fastee have all necessary reports

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:794118
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:794049
    missy10 - I got the constipated look too! its like my hubby has questions but too paiseh to ask... your countdown to 1st scan getting closer! so exciting!
    Im the one who climbed on him, and he will push me away... say dont want bd, scare will hurt my tummy n his precious inside.... say must wait after gynae visit... then i say man got needs, woman also got needs .....
    Missy10: hahaa...I also pester my husband and then he will imitate you/s baby drinking action. Then I tease him by prodding his cheek with my pillow. Say "very well endowed ? Can prod baby head ? Heehee...separate areas " then he buay tahan pounce ...been a good 2 mths without some loving...sure feel weird though...bunch of nerves like first time :x

Littlej: your hubby very engaged during gynae visits. Lucky you. My hubby so shy he just sat there and stare or blush when I ask weird questions or when the gynae looks over to him. >_<

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Slight crampy today whole day , think I'm out.

Dragontail: just make a call tomorrow.. need to see their clinic schedule also right

ok this is so random. if you got single friends who interested to know jap guys do pm me. my jap friends interested in making singaporean friends-ladies.

on with t-tc topic~

littlehammie, my AF cramps started yesterday and today I'm feeling the intense cramping all the way to my clit!

Thanks ladies for the advice. My hubby also tells me to call the clinic tomorrow. He said something which I was very comforted. At about 7plus I looked at this class schedule and made out that we could see both make it on my CD11 (of course depends if I'm lucky that the gynae is available). His reply was "oh so fast? Mei you xin li zun bei". Then just a while ago he said "why not you call tomorrow morning? Xin li zun bei or not is another matter already. Gotta do what's gotta be done". Awww.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Happilymarried, you are so right. Men just shoot and bonus point is he gets orgasm. Women have to have a stranger poke a finger into them, insert a cold apparatus into her delicate part, blue dye flushed into her tubes, probably pops in more pills then the man, etc. And we dont even get an orgasm from all these! Hello?
    this theory of yours is so well said. I told hubby and he laughed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86 View Post
    just ordered Mac Donald... and delivery time is 850PM ! gosh... i'm gonna starve ...
    so shiok~~

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:794182
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86 View Post
    so shiok~~
    Ohhhh super shiok! I ate hash brown today! Lol. Broke my guai guai record :x

dragontail - good luck with the appointment! hope the clinic isnt too full & can slot you in at a good timing on the right day.

morning~
    yea dragontail let us know when you seeing doc and update us along the way.

Monday morning!!!!
    Dragontail - appt booked???

Good morn monday.

Oh I just called but the nurses couldnt be sure how to answer me. I asked when is the best time in my cycle to do this first visit. She said call back at 10am when Dr is in and she will put me through him.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail, replied your pm. dont know if you got it. The private messaging system here sometimes abit sot sot ...

Roger roger TVH!

How is everyone feeling for this week ahead? I will have loads of time on hand because my hubby has classes every nite and full day on sat and half day on sunday. Poor him.

The doctor advices me to see him at 4pm later. Omg how come I feel so excited? But he says he doesnt need to see my man at this point (anyway he also cant make it). Should I go later?