Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Dragontail:794429 Geez all the way to the basement cp and no lots at Glen. And now I ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:794429
    Geez all the way to the basement cp and no lots at Glen. And now I see a volvo suv having hard time going up the ram from b3 to b2! The curve is so tight omg.
    I saw a super huge mpv struggling before!! damn scary if you are the car behind... it was like driving test... I was so stressed becos back then our car was still pretty new...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: How issit? Excited to know outcome lol.

Done with the gynae. He says my past mc is either seed no good, or egg no good or soil (womb) no good. So off I'm to go for detailed womb scan with another clinic to check for possible cyst in uterus or ovaries. This fri. And my hubby's sperm is to be checked surely. He says by tomorrow or Wed morn. Oh god I dont know how my hubby can do it on a workday morning, at a short notice. I gave doc a troubled look and I said "he's not a diy person". And doc replied "you can help him?". Haha I imagine if my man is here he sure blushes away!

Doc also said since your hubby only smokes 2-3sticks a day, might as well dont't smoke? I find that funny but so true. Anyway I told hubby this. He said ok he will stop. Since I took the leap to see a doc for the betterment, he should do his part too, he says.

Im coming back this fri, with my detail scan report and his SA report results. And doc can then run through our next step. Chop chop. He said I'm 41 already, dont waste time!

Before I left, I just wanted some words of encouragement. I asked him I still have hope or not? He said sure sure. Can conceive before so no problem. Just need to know the root of the issue and tackle it. He complimented I look younger than my age and said maybe the Fri's scan will show a younger ovaries and not a 41 year old's. Awww...I got more than an encouragement. I can now go home feeling better.
    TVH likes this.

Dragontail: yeah! Happy for you. But you need work harder than us! We will still support you!

Dragontail - support support, jiayou jiayou

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh dragontail, that's very good news!! jia you!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

*deleted wrong post*

Yay! Dragontail all the way! all of us here will surely shed tears of joy for you in a few months!

Hi Dragontail. I kept refreshing the thread to see if you have responded and hahaha read your reply whilst driving (lucky got red light so I wasn't breaking any traffic rules!).

Sounds like a good good consultation. Where did doc send you for your detailed scan? Is it at glen e itself? Did doc do a vaginal us and if there is any news on that front or cannot tell? Oh.. and what if af comes (*touch wood*) - can still do scan? Wow, he really chop chop for you... Cuz usually doc will only request for SA after first appt... Hee hee.. So did your hubby agree to SA tomorrow or wed morning? Are you getting your 战袍 ready? But which means you both cannot bd tonight if he sending his tadpoles in tomorrow or wed right? Did you ask the doc what is the optimal time for 'rest' cuz if your hubby's last release was a week plus ago, would that be too long? Oh... But I am so glad he is positive and y'know, positive based on facts not just those hypocritical positive if you get what I mean.

Ya doc told my hubby same thing too. Since smoke only 10 sticks can cut down to 5 what. My hubby is a smoker and still smoking. But hey - glad your hubby agreed to stop!!! Anyway 3 to 5 sticks still ok and easy to quit. Just ask him dont't think it is quitting... It is letting go (usually quitting has a more 'negative' connotation). And well, recall the first taste of the ciggie - how did that first taste result in more per day now? and how did 'just one stick' become 'one pack'? Lastly, it helps to write down the reasons for quitting and reading that piece of paper daily (or if your hubby very techy then type in phone and read it). Oh, and imagine nicotine has a shape and a name - of someone you dont like. the shape of this 'enemy' will grow bigger and more powerful the more you smoke and You want it to grow smaller and kill it off (surely you dont't want your enemy to become more powerful right!). These are tips i learnt when I went for a quit smoking course. Yeah - I was so addicted to smoking and going cold turkey a couple of times never worked so I decided to attend a course and quit for good after =) pm me if you want more details!

Oooo - Did you wash your private part clean clean? Hahaha I am the same. Before every gynae appointment I will always shower or if not possible, use vaginal wipes / change panty liner. It must be fresh smelling there! Hahaha - before I did Ipl - I even made sure I went for Brazilian wax! My hubby did say why I do so much for a 59 year old man =p

Sorry for my long windedness. Just so excited and happy for you... And since I paid a lot to go for a quit smoking course, I might as well share what I learnt!!!

Hmm. I just realized men really have it easy . Their side only concern with the seed... Women is both egg and soil (womb).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    happilymarried, ok I think I have been thinking too much. Let Dr check check me later.

quincy, I'm seeing Dr Chew @ Glen.

Thelay, how are you? Ya, AF not here yet.

Update my first ever fertility check with you ladies later
    lol! Dragontail y you ask Thelay about af. i think she is pregnant right?

doctor never help you do any scanning today? you r on CD what today?

littlej - touching hp while driving is serious ... think traffic light also must be careful. .. recently my friend had his note 2 confiscated (brand new) by TP...

dragontail - your gynae sounds so nice & positive!! time to prep an exciting visual performance for your hubby to help him deposit in the cup.. hee...

Awww thanks thanks to you trying to concieve buddies! I promise I will jiayou.

littlej, honestly i have the bad habit (i think it is bad!) of checking phone while stopping at the red light too. Few times green light already I didnt know and kerna horned :P I'm still trying to kick this habit. I always try to remind myself that if it's urgent, you will get a phone call. If it's not, then nothing else on the phone is worth distracting us from driving (or temporary stop) or in a meeting or some engagement.

Doc sends me to one at lucky plaza. He still told me "you go there for the scan, can do shopping for 2 hours, then you can come to my clinic". Because the test result comes out within 2hours. I should chat with him "you know Tangs newly renovated very nice now?". Hehe go into girly chat. No we didnt of course.

Oh I did remind him that my AF has not shown, before the scan. While he was scanning, he saw the thickening lining but when he removed the scanner, there was traces of blood so we know AF is on the way. I also showed him my chart in FF and he said very good that I have regular cycle and I do ovulate.

Actually I am abit concern on the scanning this Fri too. I asked the same thing "what if my AF doesnt clear by Fri?". He said "it should be tail end right? A little bit is fine. Dont tell the person at that clinic you still have mense. or else he will ask you to come another day". So I really dont know if I'm cheating the doc at the other clinic if I still have spotting (or worse, flow). If my AF comes heavy on CD1 (Wed), on Fri it will still be light flow, moreover the scan is at 11am. But if my AF comes tomorrow, then Fri shouldnt be that bad. I dont know! I feel bad for the doc if he does mind I still have AF during the scan. How?? I feel Dr Chew more ganjeong to do all these by Fri for me. I did ask him can my man give the sperm next week and I also do the detail scan next week instead can or not. He encourages me dont waste time any more.

Haa! My man doesnt really have an addiction for smoking. It's more like a habit. After meal, or when meeting his buddy. Sometimes he can dont smoke for days. So I feel he can quit it. Just have to think about our baby-making

Ya ya me too! Before BW also make sure I clean nice nice down there. Er... frankly I dont how what's the feeling like on seeing dozens of pussies/axx-holes everyday for the therapist. The least we can do is to make sure they dont get to smell them in the air. LOL.

quincy, oh ho ho you got me wrong. Thelay was asking about my AF so I told her my AF not here yet.

Yes got VS done. I am on 11DPO.

happilymarried, that's my worry! Wed morning do dirty dancing for him where got mood? We both gotta work. I'm cracking my head how to turn him on, then I go pick the car, wait for him to DIY himself, then he come downstairs with the cup. Or should I get the car (oh the MSCP is quite a walk from my place), go back up my place to put on my gear and help him DIY, then rush to the clinic. Aiyo I dont know! Tonight I discuss with my man how to best go about it. Like some kind of marathon.

I also hope this Fri my hubby can go to see Dr Chew together. I will tell him "dont you want to be the first to know about the health condition of your army?".

Dragontail: oops sorry. words a bit small on iphone

i wish there shouldnt be vagina scan. like make the vagina more loose like that although after labour it is confirm loose.

Haha VS surely wont make the vaginal loose, girl. And there's actually vaginal exercise one can do after labour. Will help to resume the muscles there. trying to concieve is already tough. Dont worry about it being loose for a while!

dragontail - any idea what is the name of this detailed womb scan you are doing on friday? im curious about why need to go lucky plaza? how come doc clinic doesnt have these machines....

oh ya i thought Glen E very high tech place

cuz i been to Glen E to visit friend and i even eat her hospital food haha. cuz i love the environment
    Last edited by quincy1986; 03-06-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Oh I see the slip it says "UA6 you/S". Doc says such scan for cyst in uterus/womb is not done in his clinic. Maybe need special type of machine? Anyway, his clinic is not big. Put one more machine in his examination room means he has to move his table to the waiting area already. The scan costs $100plus.

littlej, i missed out your one question. The last time we BDed was just right before our O! 2ww no sex mah. And ya, my man doesnt DIY Told the doc and he doesnt seem concern about it. But I also thought good to have sperm renewed every 4-5days. Hmmm I think I better call the clinic tomorrow just to be sure. Maybe he missed that out when he was crossing in and out between the 2 consultation rooms.

If you were me, do you feel ok going to do the detail scan if you still have some AF? Haa dont know why this is bothering me.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 03-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.

dragontail - its ok to scan during af. for ivf patients, must scan on day2 of cycle to check follicles & follicle size - I did it before.. its uncomfortable & dirty but just need to clean up longer after scan (I very kiasu so I wipe & wipe many times). for checking of cysts & ovaries im not so sure if af will affect. but since your gynae say can, I guess it should be ok? anyhow, if you really feel uncomfy, you can call & shift the appt.. maybe see how on Thursday?

Dragontail: if it is ultrasound then it is fine. ultrasound can be done with or without AF.

only thing is there is 1 embarrassing incident where i took off my panty and dont know where to put it cuz there is just so much blood. (not going into detail )

i put on the sink and happen so that i am with this really cold lady gynae that her only expression is that she is annoyed with me for putting on the sink.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 03-06-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks for the replies. Oh I never had done you/s with AF before therefore I thought it's just "funny". Yes my doc did say with AF is ok one for this scan. But when he said "they may ask you to come another day if you tell them you have AF" then thought eh so it's can or cannot.

Haa quincy.. ya I also think there should be a proper place or a little basket to place your pants/undies/pad during scanning. Just now when I was removing my pants and undie, I was still like looking for a hanger or hook. Hahaha. In the end I just placed it on the pillow above my head when I laid down.

When I have my mc, i also have do the us with bleeding. I cover the unsightly part before climb onto the bed. So paisay. But the doc like nothing one , then keep poke n poke like dont know searching for what. The screen Looks the same lol

quincy - haha.. if I were you, I will change pad on the spot! but sadly my menses all very light.. so even if scan during af.. not a big issue for me.. anyway, I am regular patient.. so usually I will help myself to a lot of tissue and then wash hands in the scan room before I go out... oh there is usually a small tray or basket to put undies.. I will ask for plastic bag if I am having af.. cos I paiseh to dirty the tray/basket...