Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Dragontail Discussion done and over. Hubby says just tell him when this cup of fresh semen is ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Discussion done and over. Hubby says just tell him when this cup of fresh semen is to be in my hand and dont ask him how he is going to do it. Just leave him alone and dont help. Haha I have guessed it. That's why I was saying should I just go get the car and let him diy himself and pass me the cup when done. He is totally not comfortable with the diy and I'm sure if I watch the more he cant make it.

When he saw the cup he asked "just like that? Need ice pack or something when sending or not?". Need to keep it cold meh?
    Hahahahh - Dragontail - Yes yes when I asked hubby how he DIY for the SA test - He was like dont't ask anymore and I never wanna do this again. He DIY at the hospital ! For IUI - Hubby DIY at home (he no longer wanna do at hospital) and I cheong down to the hospital myself. Obviously not possible to drive and holding a beaker of semen right... So what I did was to wrap with kitchen serviettes and tie with rubber band (erm I kinda thought this may keep it warm like my palm temperature but not hot??!), put in plastic bag (in case suey suey cover comes undone and I didn't want semen dripping in my car!), put in the cup holder, put my small handbag over it (to protect from aircon) and drove. Also made sure the aircon vent not blowing towards the cup holder. Not sure if your hubby going with you to deliver the semen - but if he isn't - Hope this helps =)

good evening babes...the thread moved so fast that i cannot catch up! but its a good thing to keep this thread active

gabrielle: congratulations for your BFP! take good care and rest well

wanna check if which day after dpo can i do preg test?
    im having super irritating 2ww now. have been burping and farting very frequently and i got big big acnes on my face. sadz

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    must try to keep warm! no ice! either hold the bottle in between palms or put in between thighs to keep warm & upright position..

littlej - wow you are good! haha.. I guess im on sufficient prog support for now.. all the prog was given to me so early cuz my womb functions like a 40 yr old though im not near 40.. (dragontail we r direct opposites yeah? so no worries about actual age cos your womb may work like a 30 yr old.. keke) also I already know june is a super bad month for my doc cos she has 2 medical conferences, so many surgeries (she is always popping out to do surgeries) & she is on leave for a week in mid to late june.. so I will just kick back & relax as much as I can now... easier said then done but I will try hard!!

dragontail - forgot to mention bottle wrapped in plastic bag (small transparent type) & rubber band around for grip! try any method that you think is best! you then cheong carefully n skillfully to the clinic!

lishan - I tested on 10dpo.. but for some ladies it may be too early. good luck!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Eh. Use big ziplock bag .. prevents spills and contain if any. Lol.

Brilliant tips on how to transport the army!! Thanks all. I did think of putting the cup between my thunder thighs (going alone). But better not .

Missy10 update update soon!

hahahaha your hubbies are so shy. i manage to dig all the details out from my hubby >.< i just find it funny when hubby goes, "kns so awkward." with a frown.

do dance in a clinic room? my hubby will chase me out because he will think nobody brings wife in and then you come in for what?
    sorry just thinking how pouty i will be when hubby nag me at that instant.

oh i didnt know must keep the spermie warm. i always thought they r supposed to be cooled.

I also thought in first place must keep the semen cool.... we learn new things everyday

And it's a good idea to wrap the cup with serviettes or something opaque. I dont want to get stares when I take the hospital lift and people wonder what's the white white thing inside.

I have a feeling the doc missed out that my man didnt ejaculate for 2 weeks. I think may have to bd tonight (before my af comes full force) then give the semen sample on friday? Enough break?

Dragontail - yeah, will update soon... now on my way there.... hehhehe...

Worthy Lady

missy10 going for first scan ??

Dragontail - then you won't get the sa results on fri if he goes on fri morning? Best to call the clinic and check.

Missy10 - updateeeee!!

Good morning everyone! Gosh I am having such a busy time at work!

Im waiting.... waiting... nervous till BP high....
    Gabrielle86 likes this.

Easy easy.. Later baby also anxious..

Missy10, yesterday when I was at the gynae, the nurse also said my BP very high! Haha I said to her me very excited that's why I dont have high blood problem nor in my family line. Heheh relax relax....

I just called the clinic to change the detail scan (confirmed it will be done through vaginal) to Monday. The staff also said better not to do it if still got flow. I have to do this behind the doc's back... I know the doc ganjeong to get all these done asap (maybe like what littlej shares before… private doc sometimes will wanna see you many many times to earn money ). But I dont’t want to end up at lucky plaza and got rejected if I have blood. Then I will be very angry. So I shall do it at my own pace. Today is 13dpo but strangely I still dont’t have spotting. So maybe my AF is going to be a day late or something.

Oh I have clarified with the staff and she says no problem with no bedroom activity for 2 weeks. Most important is no sex for 3 days prior to the SA sample.

Worthy Lady

Side track a little: We BD last night. But the man didn't ejaculate much. Is it enough to reach the egg? or as long as got sperm then it should be fine? 1st time we encounter such situation.

pretz - as long as he did come, & there is no history of sperm problems, there will be sperm. only more or less. sometimes when my hubby is very stressed out at work he will have lesser (I can see from the cup that he deposit in and result is still have sperm but lesser % only).

in fact out of the millions, you only need ONE strong swimmer!! good luck!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Pretz, maybe he too stressed or dehydrated. Ask your hubby to drink more water. That was what my gynae told me the last time cos my hubby's volume was very low...

Herr is my scan!!!!
    Also saw that blinking!!!

Got blood clot..... so i have to come back 2 views for review
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130604_105831.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	105702  

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

dragontail, cannot put in between thighs...might get too warm...just put in ziplock bag can ...like some biohazard material like that....haha

missy10, glad to know it's just blood clot..could be it's clearing itself now....and that could be a good thing....guai guai stay at home and rest...dont't anyhowly walk about

My bbt drop like alot, but no see aunty . Maybe cos sleep in aircon?

Missy10: you not working?

Hehhe hello beanie!!

what's the cause of the clot? What may be the implication to the pregnancy? Am curious what your doc said to these. Any other advices he shares with you for first trime?

Tvh ok noted I more scared of crushing the cup if I put between thighs. Say maybe suddenly I see a cat or dog in the middle of the road and I got anxious and squeeze my thighs together in subconcious big force.Haa.

My bbt also dropped today but no sign of af. Usually once it drops, I will see af the next day though.