Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; i have a few scans and i ask my hubby where do you want to keep pictures of my private?...

i have a few scans and i ask my hubby where do you want to keep pictures of my private?

Happilymarried, I pray so too

Hubby skipped night class and we had dinner together. Whole session he was very restless and mung zang (heavy road traffic and food came late made a hungry man fiery). He told me sorry because the no-smoking after effect is kicking in At work, he has a fixed time throughout to smoke a few sticks. Since there hasnt been any today, he said sit also cannot, stand also cannot. He got told his boss he is trying to quit. His boss has been encouraging. Told him "早就该quit". "忍着点"。Hubby says generally just been feeling very agitated today. Went to buy an inhaler at pharmacy after dinner. Stick it into his nose at work tomorrow to distract himself. Haa quite unglam ! But for the sake of not just trying to concieve, but his precious health, whatever it takes now.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail, glad to know your hubby has the determination to give up smoking...jia you!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:794950
    For me.. I was totally not interested in sex since I pregnant... my poor husband...

Hope to see my baby gender at this week scan 18 weeks... I cant wait to buy all cute clothing...

Oh.. for my appointments, previously when I m not sure whether it is vaginal scan or abdomen scan.. I wear skirts.. cos can lift up or pull down.. lol... now I only wear skirts as it is tummy scan..
    hi thelay, how come must wait until week 18 before can confirm gender? I thought usually can tell around week 15 or 16 as the gender has already been formed? if really must buy clothes.. can buy white colour with cartoon patterns? heehee

tvh - thanks for sharing! I didnt know that sperms in bottle cannot be so warm.. the nurse that instructed me to keep warm by holding came fr eunicechua's clinic.. the one where I regret seeing..& from then on.. I assume the knowledge is correct..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    MissA: glad you are well soon.

Happysoul: papaya also good for constipation and prune juice too

Quincy: waiting for the witch to come any time soon. So what did your hubby say about your private pics? Lol. Sounds So RA

what prompted you ladies to do pregnancy test? cuz the agony of waiting? cuz some symptoms? cuz af due date is near?

Drinling tonigjt with my friends.. next week then ovulate so kinda taking a break this week since af just left.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

For me is because i happened to be on leave that fateful day and AF would be due in 2 days...thought i'd test for fun...

Oh my so many typo. A bit high now. Sorry

Wantonmee, hahaha have fun!!

For me, hopefully all test results turn out ok so that we can resume trying to concieve when I ovulate around 22June. Meantime, I'm going to do long evening walks at least every other day. I usually do 2 hours walk. Just couple of days ago I took out an old pants I didnt wear for about 3 months. Omg the button and hole are far apart! Have to use some force to button it up -_-

2 hours walk? you walk from where to where?

I will walk along upp thomson road. Either towards sembawang (a lot of trees along side the road!) Or towards lornie and into macritchie reservoir. I love that place for a good walk. Just plug in my mp3 and I'm in my own world

quincy - test cuz backside itchy & wanted to know.. moreover my test sticks are from gmarket..quite cheap..

*Waves to missy10's beanie!* please rest missy10. And no sex no sex. Control those raging hormones!

MissyA - oh my. Please take care of yourself too. If possible, best to avoid dengue affected areas. I do agree with you that best to stay healthy, keep safe, avoid places like gp clinics / hospitals where possible. It may seem 'cruel' but I am sure people will understand. Also - for low lying placenta - no squatting, no sex, no walking upstairs and no intense walking too (no long distance shopping!!)

I am having constipation too... But I am steadfastly avoiding bananas and papayas and pineapples. Short or long bananas - I dont't dare to take the risk. Since that time Dragontail said no bananas in dec - I have not't had any since. And I love bananas. Oh gosh... Constipation super bad ... I was in the loo for 40min yesterday... Sigh...

Dragontail - Jia you to your hubby. Trust me, one day he can just be standing beside a smoker and having a chat and he never even realized the dude was smoking (ie no urge and become indifferent to ciggies =) ) that happened to me! Anyway, I hope the tips I provided help. Actually during the course - the instructor said social / light smokers find it most difficult to quit - and the rationale is simple - cuz it is these folks who say "oh I only smoke so few sticks. Can just easily do without ." And it is this group who doesn't feel the side effects of smoking. When I went for the course - I was down to 6 sticks a day, sometimes 3 - if go lim jiu will be more - i was labelled as "light smoker" in the class as the rest were wa - seriously 20 or more sticks a day type. Anyway, like I said - Jia you to your hubby!! He can do it. Seriously can one. I am walking living proof.

Oh - so your hubby still doing sa on wed or thurs or fri? Ya if you feel more comfortable in changing the appt then do it. So mon confirm?

Btw - dont't do such long walks. Maybe 30min to 1 hour good enough . No need 2 to 3 hours bah... Might over tax the body too much? Also, the area you walk got a lot of trees and vegetation right! Make sure no dengue!

Quincy - I tested because the day after I was supposed to fly off (which was also the day af supposed to arrive)...So ya I never made it for the flight...

Wanton mee - what you drinking? =)

Thanks all for sharing

Dragontail: your walking pasture is near my maiden home try go further up to seletar reservoir

wantonmee: i just had wanton mee for supper *slurps* you having baileys?

Good morning! So glad it's mid week. Just want this week to end soon so that i can look forward to monday when the scan for any cyst will be done at 9am then see my gynae at 11am. My man's SA report will be ready too by then. In fact I am now waiting in car for his precious heirloom. I wonder which sex kitten is he fantasising now. Haa!

My gynae says have to check egg/seed/soil. The latter two are from those 2 tests. How about my egg? He will check when I'm about to ovulate is it?

Littlej, I'm sure my man can do it. He did it before and so did I. But too bad after months of no sticks he picked it up again. He told me last night he shouldnt have picked it up again, after the first quit. Now he has to do this all over again. He said "it's just a useless stick. Why are people, like me, so intrigued by it? It's just so stupid ,especially it's at the mercy of my health".

if it makes you feel any better, my father in law has been smoking for years. my own father was a social smoker. there's social drinker, heard of social smoker?

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:795028
    if it makes you feel any better, my father in law has been smoking for years. my own father was a social smoker. there's social drinker, heard of social smoker?
    morming!!!!!

Yes.... only when they go out drink or when they have peer-pressure they become social smoker.....

actually quitting is very personal, if he want to quit, he can quit it, i really hate peer-pressure or like after lunch, colleagues smoke then he dont smoke, you know, then he will become social

Gynae asked me do i drink, i replied yes, not often, she immediately marked me as social drinker.... hahaha

It's just a scary fact that despite how govt promotes no-smoking campaign, they cant ban the sale of tobacco because geez the tax $$ those sticks yield for them.

At clinic but gotta wait another 15mins since it is open at 845am.

Hubby passed me the cup and said "not a lot how". I replied "oh forgot to tell you you have to fill the cup you know". Haa. Placed the cup nicely in the car cup holder, and close the flap (mine comes with a cover) and then put my shawl over it. He reminds me dont put my handphone on it ok. Wait the swimmers got radiated.

@qunicy: I tested on 9dpo because I backside itchy and ordered 50 cheapies and cannot resist not tearing one up and pee on it. lol and I saw what I thought was a evap line after like 15 mins. I told my hubby and he thinks I am mad. haha. after that I POAS everyday until my 1st appt with the gynae!

on fruits, i tried to stop eating banana and papaya but my mum keep urging me to eat and say they are not liang. -_- she knows i am super prone to consti so insist i eat them. but mostly i eat apple, pear and grape! love grape especially.

oh btw I just had my Oscar test done 2 days ago. Took longer than expected bcoz baby refuse to cooperate and took a while to have photos taken at right position. I walk in and out of the scan room and the 3rd time i told the radiographer, aiyo this is my 3rd time already. and she said, 3rd time ONLY? Some people tried 10 times and didn't manage to get all the angles we need. -_-

While I was waiting for my turn sitting at the crowded waiting area, a young couple walked past and the husband accidentally stepped on the back slippers of the wife. And the wife shouted "F*** YOU !" so loudly everyone in the waiting area stare at them. poor guy. I felt bad for the husband. And alot of people waiting around are with kids and visibily annoyed by the young girl's reaction. people these days ... really curse without looking at situation sia.