Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 39 of 912 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; @TVH oh zhen soup good for ladies same like bai feng want...

@TVH
    oh zhen soup good for ladies
    same like bai feng want

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

quincy, one piece wont hurt

I really think everything in moderation is fine. Of course there are "hard rules" like no soft cheeses, fish with mercury etc. Other than that, I think we shouldnt deprive ourselves too much. I know this whole that-c is tough. But I also want to make sure I dont need to be so hard on myself when there's no exact black n white proof that eating a piece of abalone wont make me conceive.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    @Faithmummy I'm now at the stage I dont know I still preggers or not and when is next cycle. Hoping the Beanie is still there n grow strong. Can't wait for next cycle if really gone n all messed up. Hubby just ask when is next window, first time dont know how to reply him ~>_<~

@littlehamster
    you tell your husband no need window just shiok shiok haha :P

@Dragontail
    thanks :') i guess if i got no good food i will feel depressed too. but i might not take crab meat. but i have a prob with inquisitive ppl, like my in laws. "eh y you never eat? eat " i am not smart enough to give good excuses.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    @Faithmummy I'm now at the stage I dont know I still preggers or not and when is next cycle. Hoping the Beanie is still there n grow strong. Can't wait for next cycle if really gone n all messed up. Hubby just ask when is next window, first time dont know how to reply him ~>_<~
    Jia You to your beanie. Err.. Once preggers cannot bd meh?

Imperial Concubine
    Wow you all take a lot of vitamins hoh...I feel so ashamed ..... shall be more enthusiastic!

Dragontail...your mother in law very good to you hoh...so nice got por soup to drink.

I bought conceive well previously and I got nausea when I took it before meal. Hah forgot should take after! Otherwise impact really strong

@ quincy, ya just eat a little of what you fancy and make yourself happy a bit. Days ago me and hubby ordered mcdonalds and I suddenly remembered I havent had coke light for the longest time. And you know hot milo just doesnt go well with fillet o fish (by the way I didnt know Mac Donald has hot milo until I saw the online menu!). Told hubby "sinseh says no cold drinks l.e". My hubby rolled his eyes and click coke light up size for me. Haaa. He's one who also thinks once a while is ok. Anyway I also waited for the coke to be not so cold then I drank.

@ adrenalin, sinseh says to me no BD for first 3 months.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Wow you all take a lot of vitamins hoh...I feel so ashamed ..... shall be more enthusiastic!

Dragontail...your mother in law very good to you hoh...so nice got por soup to drink.

I bought conceive well previously and I got nausea when I took it before meal. Hah forgot should take after! Otherwise impact really strong
    Ya need to take after meal. I tried a few times taking in the morning before eating anything and whole day i feel like vomitting.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    @TVH
    oh zhen soup good for ladies
    same like bai feng want
    actually zhen soup is good for what ar? I only know it's good but I dont't know good for what. The package there also put "Especially good for ladies". What does the zhen herbs do for the body anyway?

poohy, i'm not a bragger but i cant deny my m-i-l is the best in the world.

Ya! Do take the conceive well straight after a meal and not before. I did that before and I was feeling so upset inside. Felt terribly queasy.
    Adrenalin likes this.

@TVH
    i not sure. my gf says if you have very bad period cramps like those can faint that type you should tk zhen soup.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

oh but my cramps aren't that bad ...most of the times very bearable and if not, i just pop panadol menstrual and I will be fine.

oh I just felt my left lower ab twinge abit....could it be my eggs releasing??
    I think I'm going crazy ...
    Adrenalin likes this.

TVH, I gotta lol on that. How helpful the words are.

I dont have much knowledge on these chinese soupy things. I trust that my m-i-l knows what's right for me. Once I bought a pre-packed chinese herbs from a chinese medicine hall because the uncle told me good for pregnant ladies. When I brought back, my m-i-l scrutinised every herb and told me dont ever buy again because those herbs are already withering! I cant tell because I dont even know how they should look like. She knows quite a bit on herbs and their benefits and she prefers to buy them from sources she knows so as to ensure the freshness. I dont think I can ever be as good as her if one day I'm a mother myself

Yes TVH that must be your O-pain! Get busy!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    @ quincy, ya just eat a little of what you fancy and make yourself happy a bit. Days ago me and hubby ordered mcdonalds and I suddenly remembered I havent had coke light for the longest time. And you know hot milo just doesnt go well with fillet o fish (by the way I didnt know Mac Donald has hot milo until I saw the online menu!). Told hubby "sinseh says no cold drinks l.e". My hubby rolled his eyes and click coke light up size for me. Haaa. He's one who also thinks once a while is ok. Anyway I also waited for the coke to be not so cold then I drank.

@ adrenalin, sinseh says to me no BD for first 3 months.
    your hubby is nice! I think I am grateful my dr never say anything.. Otherwise my husband will watch everything I eat like a hawk. He really wants bbs. But on the other hand, because dr never says anything.. I have no idea no cold drinks, need to wear socks to sleep etc.

Worthy Lady

I second this!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:751054
    Actually can we still BD after we r pregnant? I have always had this crazy idea that if we BD during pregnancy then baby can hear then baby would be thinking what mummy and daddy doing and the baby will know

I dont't know if I am preggy then I tell my hubby window closed for the next 9 mths, how he would react...window no more open..
    Adrenalin likes this.

@Adrenalin
    oh...who knows after you have taken heed of all our advises and you will *wide grin*
    remember woman gear towards warmth especially womb must be kept warm.
    men is gear towards cooling. if your husband likes to play ipad, ask him dont put on his crotch or put pillow on top of his crotch then put ipad.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalin:751080
    I second this!
    Hahaha...okok...I think time to get busy....

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    @Adrenalin
    oh...who knows after you have taken heed of all our advises and you will *wide grin*
    remember woman gear towards warmth especially womb must be kept warm.
    men is gear towards cooling. if your husband likes to play ipad, ask him dont put on his crotch or put pillow on top of his crotch then put ipad.
    I cover my tummy every night with blanket, does that help? Will try the socks to sleep later. Last cycle to try.. Going to power up.

Worthy Lady

adrenalin

first trimester cannot BD... i heard we only can BD after first trimester but better to check with Gynae once you strike...
    yup yup.. my T.C.M. advise me to wear socks to sleep every night... i have been following this instruction...

Littlehamster...

dont't give up hope... stay positive.
    if possible, look for second opinion...
    keep talking to your beanie and tell him to be strong
    hold your rose quartz on your palm and meditate....
    Last edited by faithmummy; 22-01-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Worthy Lady

TVH

you can read the benefits of 8zhen here in below link
    oh ya... you can add DOM in your 8zhen and let it boil for one more hour... it enhance the 8zhen, Dr Su teach me to do so

everytime i brew 8zhen, i will let my hubby drink a small cup too

Worthy Lady

Wow. So many stuff!!! Anyway, I just bought conceive plus after reading the thread on my way home!!! Read it says not to exceed folic acid dosage so I'm stopping my gnc folic acid.

I'm seeing a traditional chinese medicine recommended by my friend this sat. Not sure how it's going be. It's a traditional chinese medicine in adelphi. AF is scheduled to arrive next thurs but I spotted a bit this evening. So I dont't know if it's here! Have been having backaches but I thought it was due to whiplash as I was in a chain collision last thurs!!!

@littlehamster, continue to think positive!!!! Jiayou!!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Slept w crystal egg yesterday, no more pain at tummy today. Hmmmm sounds so miraculous lol

Hubby recently very high. Haha I told him I still bleeding slightly n postpone bd. If he know anytime anytime he sure very happy lol. Maybe that day bd he too rough. Hmmm

My mum used to rant what herb what goodness for the zhen soup, but sadly I not paying attention lol.

My mother in law makes shi quan da pu tang most of the time. And is those super bitter super thick one (*>.<*) I think she maybe boil 2packs into a pot make concentrate soup!?

Worthy Lady

littlehamster

better dont't drink 8zhen and shi quan da bu tang now that you are preggy...
    no herbs, ok?