Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; happysoul: wake up 2am~ good idea i like that...

happysoul: wake up 2am~ good idea i like that

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happilymarried: maybe your body is already well that's why no big effect. I have weak body and cold and damp womb, soil not good. traditional chinese medicine doc say still need 2mths to tiao body. But I think hubby want to just try, if have then is fate.

Happysoul: Thanks for sharing the stories. So warm and cosy for a cooling night

Quincy: I think my in laws also want a boy. My dad is a typical one, when me n my sis were born, he was kinda disappointed I heard

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:795288
    happilymarried, this is the site that requires hubby's.
    The Sex Wizard :: Determine Your Baby's Gender - Is It a Boy Or a Girl? - Find the Perfect Baby Name

This is the one that goes all by lunar dates.
    Lunar Age Calculator for gender prediction

I realised both results are different. So really have to even take it more with a pinch of salt.
    For me, both said is boy but dr tee said 90% is girl...hope will confirm on Monday when I go for detailed scan

Happysoul: thats a very touching passage

Littlehamster: Many women also have weak body and damp womb. 虚不受铺 also. Maybe you can try acupuncture. I did it to tiao and reduce cramps. Did once and in that month no more cramps, menses flow no clots. Then got my bfp after that. Can't be 100% sure whether it solely helped to strengthen the womb or its due to the changes to my diet at the same time. Hth.

Happilymarried: wow..didnt know about twins theory. Thats really interesting. In the perfect world, having 龙凤胎 is the ultimate I also wish...heeehe

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Quincy: I think my in laws also want a boy. My dad is a typical one, when me n my sis were born, he was kinda disappointed I heard
    poor hammie
    my friend's father refuse to let her grow long hair and dress her up as a boy when she was little =.=

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

happysoul, oh my goodness I am so crying reading that. I'm so moved.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

littlehamster - my womb cold & my lining very thin.. so traditional chinese medicine gave me 6 months of sachets and acupuncture. But I stopped about 1.5 months ago cuz I didn't see any improvement and I didn't feel any different. Hubby said stop also since I didn't feel much warmer or better. maybe my diet & more exercise helped also. I think important thing is you must believe traditional chinese medicine will work for you! great that you are feeling better now! Jiayou!!

Worthy Lady
    Mine both site say boy..

*wiping my tears way*.

You know just before reading happysoul's excerpt of the book, I was seriously considering buying a big ticket item (ok a bag :P) from a friend. She just bought few bags at huge discount (staff sale) and I was so considering to buying one over. After reading the passage, I dont want to buy already. Haa.. it's like I rather keep the bucks for my future baby because he/she deserves the best! (at least those that money can buy). I think being a mother (or planning to be one, for me) changes a whole lot of perspective.

AF is finally here. And making me so emo tonight

littlehamster, I feel changing our daily sky juice to warm one is good. I've started doing this last cycle and I just feel "good" inside. Dont know the effect yet for now for sure. But I believe it's a good start for me.

@dragontail - you are so similar to me..the words in the poem made me so emotional..
    But I didn't expect it to effect anyone so much as not indulging for a bag
    I love the words that the baby in the poem says - while you were busy making me, I was choosing you!!
    I really feel that God blesses us with a beanie, it's heaven sent blessing..
    Hope all the ladies who are trying here be blessed with one soon..

Thanks for sharing happysoul! really touching one.

Happy soul - that was indeed a very touching passage. I hope lil' muffin didn't make a wrong choice in choosing me and my old man =__=

Dragontail - what bag!!! Hee hee. I was flipping through her world today and hmm, I think the latest lv bag quite nice! Bear in mind I am not a lv fan and have never owned an lv in my entire life... but this is really cute and I thought quite classic! Tis the lv know baby collection - http://bagaholicboy.com/2013/04/louis-vuitton-know-baby-collection/

I think ppl from my fav country has already migrated to other brands right... *oh so tempted*

Hee hee - how i wish I have a girl then I can tell my old man These bags are "investment pieces" to pass it on to our daughter...

I wish I have 龙凤胎 too! But alas... Actually twins are risky pregnancy and more often than not, conceived via ivf... My friend's wife - went into labor at 26 weeks... Another friend's wife needed bed rest from 28 weeks. Both were conceived via ivf...

I have an ex colleague with triplets - all 3 gals... And conceived naturally...

Littlej, fashion mags are bad for you. So are friends who work with fashion brands. Lol. I must say that lv baby are kinda cute!

My friend asks if I'm keen on this red miu. I dont't own any miu before. Just that 65percent off made me itchy. My hubby is the devil...he kept asking me are you sure when I said okok I dont want to buy.

So are you going to THAT store this weekend?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130605-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	105767  
    Last edited by Dragontail; 06-06-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:795352
    Happy soul - that was indeed a very touching passage. I hope lil' muffin didn't make a wrong choice in choosing me and my old man =__=

Dragontail - what bag!!! Hee hee. I was flipping through her world today and hmm, I think the latest lv bag quite nice! Bear in mind I am not a lv fan and have never owned an lv in my entire life... but this is really cute and I thought quite classic! Tis the lv know baby collection - http://bagaholicboy.com/2013/04/louis-vuitton-know-baby-collection/

I think ppl from my fav country has already migrated to other brands right... *oh so tempted*

Hee hee - how i wish I have a girl then I can tell my old man These bags are "investment pieces" to pass it on to our daughter...
    Little - know baby is nice..... hmm.... temptation not healthy, hehehe mayb you can invest in a few good diaper bag.....

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

oh the bag in your website is like my mother's style. i dont mean anything just what my mother would like hehe.

if i could invest like this then perhaps i get collector's edition

Worthy Lady
    Hi ladies !!! Wah seh... just finished my night shift. . Its super tiring !!! ! And w mood swings. ..

This lv know baby is a petite version of the standard size. Surely looks more demure

Good morning Thursday!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    morning ladies

littlej - I am so tempted too!! its the gss season now!! but... its time for a really durable & lightweight diaper bag!! all other investments can wait... there will always be other gss & year end sales...

is there a healthy sleeping position for early pregnancy? I have the most awful sleeping positions & I cannot stay still... I flip so much while sleeping (sometimes hubby gets kicked by me) im a bit worried its not good... will it affect my lil beanie's heart?

happilymarried: i saw the following web pg. it says better to sleep left. and better to train early to sleep left.

http://www.babycenter.com/404_whats-the-best-sleep-position-during-pregnancy_7608.bc

Happilymarried, I was comtemplating to get the pregnancy pillow (mothercare sells it) back then. Hubby was about to buy for me..... maybe you google and see if you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:795432
    morning ladies

littlej - I am so tempted too!! its the gss season now!! but... its time for a really durable & lightweight diaper bag!! all other investments can wait... there will always be other gss & year end sales...

is there a healthy sleeping position for early pregnancy? I have the most awful sleeping positions & I cannot stay still... I flip so much while sleeping (sometimes hubby gets kicked by me) im a bit worried its not good... will it affect my lil beanie's heart?
    Yes.... sleep on the left, good for baby growth, for now i place a bolster in between me n hubby, just in case if i kicked him or to protect my tummy in case he kicked me....

Its normal to cant sleep still in early pregnancy, now i got blocked nose only at night, i snore, so i slept on 2 pillows, can sleep better