Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; @missA - thank you so much, that would be very useful.....

@missA - thank you so much, that would be very useful..

I checked out the Mothercare Singapore Facebook page..they have posted on Monday evening for the pillow::

Mothercare GSS: 50% off Mothercare Sleep Plus Body Pillow this GSS! Designed in three segments, making it easier to curve around your body to suit you and the pillow moulds to the unique shape of your body. As well as providing support for your bump and back, the long length of the pillow and narrower end supports your knees and legs to take the pressure off. Now: $66 (you.P:$132). While stocks last.

There you go ladies! Hope this helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130606_1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	105790  

@happysoul yes I got it from their facebook too! But my printscreen wordings looks small in my phone. Lol but can see how the pillow looks like

@missA - I think it is worth for $66..isn't it?

@happysoul yes it is! Just wondering if the cover can be washed or not. Hope I got time to buy this weekend!

@missA - I checked the review on a UK site. They say it comes with a washable cover but from the picture cannot figure out..I guess should have..

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

HELLO ladies, wow the thread is moving super fast!
    Its 1 day to FRIDAY!

Happysoul: I love your paragraph. Its so sweet & touching.

Happilymarried:Yes, I wish for 龙凤胎 TOO! I tink only very blessed woman have twins haaaa (my weird thinking)

Oh.... the pillow looks tempting....

I just had my 白米粉 at Sembawang, luckily i finish all....
    Last edited by Missy10; 06-06-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missA thanks!! I'll head down to check it out this evening.. the bolster seems like a good buy but will see if can shift some existing pillows around..

I think if you sign up online at mothercare will get $5 discount voucher... not sure if it can be used with already discounted items..

checked out car seats & strollers for the 1st time in my life & my gosh! they are expensive!! my eyes literally popped out!! I never knew they can cost so much!! its like in SG.. regardless its cars on the road or baby strollers all so expensive!! dragontail.. I think the miu bag dont buy ... pamper your future baby with the $$.... oh! have you called the clinic yet?

Happy shopping at mothercare ladies!

Happilymarried, haaa seriously I'm still in contemplating mode -_-....

My hubby enjoyed the car seat/stroller shopping! To him, he is particular on these 2 items for baby. Haa. Indeed they are expensive for really good ones. Like 4 figures for a good stroller??!! (But 4 figures for a bag I think it's a good deal. What's wrong with me?? ).

I couldn't wait and called clinic just before noon.
    Not ready today Have to wait again till tomorrow .

I think naturally man are more interested into transportation, as most of the time, they drive....

Like that day at baby expo, i was just browsing on the baby cot pricing, but he was already looking at the strollers and car seat....
    Can even tell me which brand got better suspension, as if he very experience

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Wa, my hubby no bother anything , I'm the one looking n comparing baby items now . once, we were shopping, I told him.which breast pump what features he aso dont know then I say I want expensive breast pump, his eye big big . Luckily I getting hand me down stroller n cot, so can save $ buy better pump lol.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

heh...my hubby also very interested in looking at car seat and strollers...are all guys the same? even after we have bought one, he is still looking at car seats and the base...i told him...this is one thing settled....we still got many other things to look at...stop looking at car seats anymore....sigh...men..

So good to have hand down things from siblings, i dont habe siblings, now only managed to verbal reserve medela pump, have to spend $$$ to buy cot, stroller, car seat....

Dragon - so will you call the clinic first thing in the morning??

No harm buying the pillow , since if your hubby passion is there, dont 灭火

Dont bother to register mothercare if you are not intending to buy anything in near future, i just registered, the voucher expired 20 june, at min spending of $30 n cannot buy the pillow
    Last edited by Missy10; 06-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.

I called the clinic again and another staff told me have to wait till monday when I'm seeing dr then he will go thru the result with me, not thru the phone. I'm ok to wait...hubby 心急 : p

Poohy, missed out your earlier post. So it's another iui coming up for you? Not sure what dr wu can do within such a short time. traditional chinese medicine is supposed to be slow and steady... maybe can consider her acupuncture. I remember I did mine for twice beginning about 5-6days before my ovulation. She doesnt accept booking. All walk-ins.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- thanks for the reply! yar going for another iui....do you know her opening hours? Just thought go and let her see...though may not make it for the iui but at least for subsequent success..haha. I also not pinning high hope for this round's iui actually. Its like try try luck

poohy, it's a good start Not sure about Jurong as I've never been there before. I only go to her at her AMK clinic. Her AMK opens at 9am I think. Hopefully you can catch her first thing on Sat morning. Can be a crowd.

TVH: my hubby is a car person. car accessories...car stickers...car sound system... but i am very bad cuz he kena limited by me. i like cars in just the original condition. save costs for him

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:795665
    TVH: my hubby is a car person. car accessories...car stickers...car sound system... but i am very bad cuz he kena limited by me. i like cars in just the original condition. save costs for him
    Think all women are like that... hahaha.... my hubby do the suspension till im bouncing in the car when he drive to Malaysia.... i hate it.... n now he was guilty as he thought it was the cause of my womb blood clot

Dragontail - so are you getting the bag? Hee hee. You can also ask the nurse to verbally tell you if there is anything to be worried about. Then just be very aunty with them and say please etc. Hahaha that's what I did for my Oscar results. I couldn't wait till past weekend!

If the pillow is at $66 then quite worth it. But erm to be used only for 9 months seems quite bo hua? Can it be used after birth cuz it seems like there is a barrier one one side and you turn the other side to hug bolster? Hahaha I see pix that is why I modified by putting pillow behind me and hugging a bolster on the other side =p my old man asked if I am building a pillow wall and he said after lil' muffin pop no more pillow wall! =p eh eh - those who bought lemme know about it!

Poohy - i just found dr wu namecard and noted The jurong east clinic number is 65601989 - you can give them a ring to see when dr wu is around? Amk clinic number is 64560789.

Happily married - ubi got baby outlets to buy stuff and cheaper. No need to buy from mother care.

Dragontail - 4 figure strollers are the chi chi ones . Hahaha. But super heavy also and not one click open and close. And erm make sure must find a stroller that can fit into your car's boot too. And oh... These strollers might not fit into the aisle of some restaurants so you have to leave it outside but hee hee - would you feel safe leaving a 4 figure stroller outside!!? Hahaha. How I know is because I originally wanted a stokke (thought more sturdy and i will look like some hollywood mama pushing these strollers!)... but a good friend told me the above mentioned then I went ohhhh ya... Hahaha so that means can save more on strollers (and buy a bag?!?)

Imperial Concubine
    Thanks littlej! Prob call them tomorrow to ask.

For strollers...peg perego not bad. I regretted not buying. ..good coz the seat seems higher than most stroller and no need bend so low to manage the kid...plus when keep, it can stand on its own. Maclaren stroller...need to bend down to fold it and cannot stand on its own. Bugaboo...find it quite low also. Quinny....cannot fully recline for sleeping. But quite high and can fit masi cosi car seat. Combi is light and good for travel but cannot hang too many things behind.
    Haha I did a lot of research on strollers thruout the years...

littlej - thanks! I guess I will check out the baby stuff much much later on.. & when the time is right...

hubby is the same with cars n mods... if I no limit him... he also no limit himself... I went to browse strollers & car seats just to check the prices out cuz that's the first thing he'll be checking out.. agree with you littlej! I wont let him splurge on something so easily stolen/lost..

tonight is not my night! got so pissed off with hubby. I realised its only been 1 week since finding out about our bfp but I only get queen treatment on weekends. on weekdays he still treats my like a slave. today i finally blew my top at him & slammed him hard with my words. buay tahan his attitude. had to remind him we havent seen or baby's heart beat yet & im having back ache these 2 days (not a good sign right?) & havent check with the doc if I can drive for over an hr yet.. im like his bloody taxi driver.. pick him up from his soccer game?! stuck in the peak hour jam.. why cant he just take a cab!! he really needs to man up & be more sensitive to me....

my poor lil beanie.. I hope you're still snug in my tummy...