Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; It is 350am and I just shut my laptop... So much work =( I had this sudden pain in my ...

It is 350am and I just shut my laptop... So much work =(

I had this sudden pain in my tummy earlier when i squatted and did kegel exercises. Kinda like a cramp?!? Not sure why. Just went to lie down on the bed...now can feel lil' muffin moving... Hmm - should I see the doc tomorrow you think or I am just 大惊小怪?!?

I have to fly for a work trip next week (kl only so near near) so hmm - dont't know if I should just see the doc to get a peace of mind first...

Hmm - I dont't have a car cam for my car... Maybe I should put one after muffin pops out... But dont't know ... Just feel it is kinda stalkish or like taxi driver to have one there... Hahaha and I like my car to be minimalist - dont't like too many things!

Ultra book sounds practical Dragontail. Running on windows 8? The new microsoft surface pro is out... Looks pretty sexy. if you need something light and mobile - can consider... Also got slots for USB and can run Microsoft office and download stuff like flash Etc (so more functionalities than iPad). Hahah I sound so geeky!

y do you need to squat down and do kegel exercise?

Oh gosh, mummy littlej, you have to work till this hour, dont over stress yiurself with kigel exercise.... its easier if you have fitness ball

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - 350am?? its probably lil muffin tugging at your belly nerves asking you to lie down & rest! I think you should squeeze yourself in to see doc & bring along some medication just in case? (choy choy of course). cuz a week in kl isnt that short..

@dragontail, happilymarried - the stroller has been kept quite high in the display so that not just anyone touch or feel it only the sales staff can help you to get it.. the price is displayed nice and big though

Btw, I slept super cozy and comfortable last night..I felt very comfortable with the body support pillow. I remember I just tossed around once..

@littlej - take care, dont't stress much..cover up well for the odd working hours by taking good rest over the weekend..

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

heh, dragontail- can share with you my research when you need help with strollers!
    i bought capella initially...4-wheel drive...very good when newborn but then its heavy and occupies a lot of boot space. So when baby grew up, i bought 2nd hand maclaren for travelling. But still finds it difficult to close coz need to bend down....sO, bought the 3rd stroller ...peg perego pliko mini! hahaa....*but i sold the capella stroller before buying mini.

actually cant blame hubbies for being interested in car seats/strollers only. These are the only 2 things they will get to touch and is actually the most expensive items to be bought! they wont be interested in what breastpump you want....maybe cot bed they may be a little bit interested? hahaha...my point of view. =)

i decide what to buy for baby initially....from diapers to towels to washing liquids.

Littlej: little baby asking you to rest rest rest. Rest more gal I didnt know kegals need to be done while squatting.

Worthy Lady

Oh the incar cams are really important! If you ladies recall, I was involved in a 6 car collision early this year, and d car in front of me just sent a lawyers letter claiming $23k! Luckily we have footage showing that we had stopped in time and it was the behind cars that crashed into us causing us to move forward and crash into the car in front! And we didn't edit the audio coz we went to the workshop immediately after the accident and when we played back, could hear me going 'wah crazy ' followed by 'f*** f*** f***' and then my hubby going 'wah Kao. Sian diao'. Lol

Office is like a dead town today. So many people on leave.

Littlej, omg you worked so late?! The munchkin complained so gave you kicking cramps Please see Dr Chan if you still feel the cramps again this morning.

I have been thinking of the cam for a while. Likewise, I dont like the feeling of seeing cams installed at almost every single lamp post at some roads! Like I am being watched all the time. But I feel Singapore is no longer the same Because of the overcrowding issue. Drive or taking public transport has its own set of woes. Because of overcrowding, we start to get more "weird" people, people start to get more impatient, and thus we see so many unsightly arguments on bus/trains/in fact almost everywhere. Having a cam is more like a self protection (I'm not those who go around video-ing weirdos fighting for a MRT seat and post it online/stomp!). I think the road condition is getting more scary now (think of the latest incident when the cabbie honked 4x at the cab in front which blocked the lane and next came a group of 10 people asking for a fight).

Are you in computer IT industry, littlej? Haa I admit I am not techy at all. Many things I am dependent on my hubby to help me on my IT toys.

Shez, lol I can so hear those words! So lucky indeed you got the cam then. Did you happen to know if this is true that if one has in-car cam, car insurance premium might be lower? Happened to hear someone casually mentioned that.

Last year I was also involved in a 4-cars collision. I was the 3rd car (thank god I wasnt the last! You can imagine I was "happy" when I felt my car being banged from behind in the end. I saw the repair bills and it was $15k!). I dont remember I was yelling when I saw the accident coming. But in my heart, at those last seconds, I know I was telling myself "can one can one can stop in time one!". Wham bang cannot.

@happysoul: is that pram from silvercross x aston martin? That day i was at the motherhood fair and silver cross have this pink carriage pram on display hahaha Silver Cross - Silver Cross Chatsworth Dolls Pram - Pink/Rose plaque - Discount Baby Equipment it's really mother of all prams sia!

@dragontail: car cams are the best invention! i have been wanting to install one more for the back and also 2 more for my side doors but my husband thinks i am over paranoid. lol.

I have been looking around for stroller but can't decide yet. I really like combi's light weight and one hand can manage but the color is ugly.. :/ bugaboo bee gets my vote but hubby finds it too heavy. guess need to test drive a few more before deciding!

happysoul, looks like a good buy!

poohy, TIA! So a stroller cannot be used from newborn till say 4-5 years old? But what's the age that a child doesnt need stroller anymore?

littlej: I think its good to visit the gynae before travelling to get some essential medication? my gynae always tells me as long as the pain goes away and see no blood, everything is okie.

I bought a car cam each for my dad & bro for a peace of mind. Easier to settle any disputes during an accident. Some idiots reverse and hit your car then say you langa them. Plus those ppl who like to display their 'skills' weaving in & out of traffic and cause ppl to jam break. Now weary of errant drivers.

Good morning everyone.hard earned $$$ =( going to the office soon...

No more cramps.. Woke up to lil' muffin doing 无影脚... I suppose ok bah... I will call the clinic later to ask... Thanks everyone for your concern =)

My hub prefers McClaren. Honestly I have not't done any test drives. Hmm maybe the peg brand would be good. But I prefer something light and one click and can fit into my small humble car... So no bugaboo and stokke. That said, I have some friends whose babies dont't like strollers at all! They prefer to be carried / walked. I guess walking is healthy...

Oh yoga teacher said squatting helps to improve bowel movements... You know squat then knees open. And I am having constipation *tmi* just the other day - 40min in the loo - I felt like i ran a 5km marathon when I finally finished the deed... *tmi tmi*

Morning everybody. So sleepy...zzzz

Happysoul: looks like its worth buying. I will go take a look.

No one here likes the bugaboo bee plus? Ordering from amazon a few hundred cheaper. Stokke looks really good and high but wayyy over budget..will buy if strike 4D first price. Will surely get nagged if spend too much. Maybe should just get a carrier since I dont't drive often?

Littlej: Mygf got a mclaren and she didnt really like it. Mentioned that cannot close with one hand, only forward facing. Weight wise is okay.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: Aunty come already? Or bfp? Hehe

littlej, I guess constipation is a very common problem in pregnancy. I always got that last time I was also stuck in there for almost an hour goodness. Until my mother in law asked me from outside if I were ok. I also came out of the toilet feeling all sweaty and pong-zek. Try to drink even more water ya.

We were talking about twins the other day and then I saw this. Haaa!!!!
    Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube

littlehamster, hahha I am on CD3! If I'm not wrong, you are also on CD3 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:795810
    littlej, I guess constipation is a very common problem in pregnancy. I always got that last time I was also stuck in there for almost an hour goodness. Until my mother in law asked me from outside if I were ok. I also came out of the toilet feeling all sweaty and pong-zek. Try to drink even more water ya.

We were talking about twins the other day and then I saw this. Haaa!!!!
    Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube
    So far so good.... last can go toilet every morning before i bath to go out, now mayb alt day, drinking water is very important, since last week, i have not been eating full 3 meals..... just eat what i can n push away what i dont feel like eating.... then all hubby eat, so he says his tummy will grow together with mine.....

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail. ..stroller can be used from newborn onwards if buy those can recline fully coz thats what newborn need. just that as they grow older...tend to get light weight type and most often suitable for older kid when their neck stable. Combi light but I dont like the creaking sound if makes. Haha ...must test drive all to get a feel.

Carriers...ergo carriers good. But cant use carriers when they get heavier..so stroller still needed.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:795813
    littlehamster, hahha I am on CD3! If I'm not wrong, you are also on CD3 right?
    Yeah. thought you have not't check in. Lol. Or maybe I missed out on your post

You must have been busy lately littlehamster! Keep your tummy warm and jiayou for this cycle.