Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, dont't recall insurance premium being lower!...

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, dont't recall insurance premium being lower!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    wow poohy! you changed 3 strollers for your girl.. if you have a boy next, I bet your hubby will be into strollers all over again! haha...

peg seems to be tried & tested by you with such good reviews.. is it suitable for a new born? cuz its the 3rd one you bought right?

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i only bought 1 stroller when my girl is around 4 mths plus...how we choose stroller..we put her inside the stroller to test..she is not grouchy and is able to continue sleeping in the stroller..we buy that sroller..hahha

shez - all the shouting & swear words captured by in car camera all very normal... seen before on my friends facebook cuz they lazy to edit mute.. quite funny when watching cuz everyone will be shouting the same f* word in unison... haha...

as for lowering car insurance.. has it been done? I mean they urge all drivers to put a camera in.. & said they will lower premiums but so far.. which are the insurance coys that offer that?

dragontail - I actually wanted the front & back camera since we went back to dealer to get it done! doesnt strip us off the warranty if we choose to conceal the wiring. but front & back no wifi. hubby wanted wifi. so only put front camera.. wifi is for immed viewing.. just need to dl the app to your android or iphone.. choose the timing & you can view.. & its quite sensitive.. even during big humps or sudden e brake (for fun) also will hear the camera in action.. haha .

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:795842
    You must have been busy lately littlehamster! Keep your tummy warm and jiayou for this cycle.
    Yeah. Hectic. Next 2weeks will be in peace. Boss overseas. I kept tummy n lower back warm with those daiso warmer pack. Quite good. Good lucky to us!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    wow poohy! you changed 3 strollers for your girl.. if you have a boy next, I bet your hubby will be into strollers all over again! haha...

peg seems to be tried & tested by you with such good reviews.. is it suitable for a new born? cuz its the 3rd one you bought right?

happilymarried-hahaha yar i bought 3 strollers to date! but i sold the 1st to pay for the 3rd. and my 2nd stroller was a 2nd hand .....We had discussed, if we have 2nd kid, most likely we will just add a buggy board to existing stroller for my elder one to stand. Or else use baby carrier to carry the baby and let elder one sleep on stroller.
    Pliko mini suitable for new born also as it can fully recline. But you cant face the baby (ie same as maclaren). at least it can stand on its own when i closed it and do not need to bend down. you can go to those shops to try....=)

i spent quite a lot actually...hahaha trial and test....i got 2 baby carriers also...baby bjorn and ergo. Bought Ergo recently only when i wanted to carry my girl for trips (well of coz i didnt know of other brands before i bought bjorn 3yrs ago...) If i had known Ergo earlier, wouldnt buy bjorn .hehehe.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    i only bought 1 stroller when my girl is around 4 mths plus...how we choose stroller..we put her inside the stroller to test..she is not grouchy and is able to continue sleeping in the stroller..we buy that sroller..hahha
    haha, nataliengbh, i did that for the car seat after she outgrown the maxi cosi....and she chose a big , cushiony car seat! well we bought it but only to regret later coz it occupies so much space in car! Am so glad she has grown up and I now buy booster...and sold the big car seat.hahaha.

Imperial Concubine

they lower insurance if got car camera? whooo..can intro which company offers this?

we did try to put the camera also but the suction wears off and the camera drops...and we stopped using. (cheapo camera?hehehe)

Imperial Concubine

littlej-just called the traditional chinese medicine clinic @ jurong east....dr wu be there from 9.30am to 5pm. wooh..good! hope i can wake up early enuff

and littlej y do you need to do kegel exercises too?

Poohy, I overheard someone mentioned about the lower insurance premium. Not sure if it's really true! If you dont want to get up too early at dr wu then you can go anytime and register your name first. Depending on the q situation, , you just go run your errand and go back an hour or 1.5 hour later.

qn of the day: Do you all wash hair during af?

Littlehammie, er why cannot wash hair during af? I wash hair everyday regardless. Dont wash for 4 days quite smelly

i only skip washing hair when i reach home late at night

littlehamster - in sg weather.. cannot dont't wash.. will stink.. why do you ask?

Just had a yummy lunch. Subway!

I personally cannot stand dirty hair smell on anyone and more so on myself. When I was on confinement, the max I could stand was 2 days without washing. Dry shampoo also no use. Raise white flag.

@dragontail - me too had nice lunch, got from Subway!

I didn't know can lower car ins premiums if install camera! I should go find out.

Eh I wash my hair everyday too! Very gao wei if cannot wash. When I travel long distance - the first thing I do when I arrive is to check in and wash hair and shower!! dont know confinement how...

I called the doc.. They said no bleeding then is ok. And cramps could be one-off. Anyway hubby said Better lay off no more squatting. Kegel exercises good for pelvic muscles - even more so when preggers cuz supposedly will help in delivery. And can hold pee urge longer!!? =p

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- okay! shall go take q number then go breakfast or brunch.

i wash hair everyday...even during confinement actually. like what the rest say..spore weather- very hard not to wash ...

Happy soul - hope you didn't have any deli meat from subway?

Hahaha I know super kiasu. But I read and my very traditional first trime gynae said no deli meats (ie no ham and cold cured meats) and salad during first trime. Reason because dont know whether raw veggies are washed properly and cold meats can apparently not be processed properly.

Cos I heard during af is the time us ladies at our weakest days of the month. Any big small things also become big big and affect the womb . And wash hair will catch cold, esp cold to the womb. This person at salon where I did the moxibustion to warm my tummy, told me she dont't wash hair on first 2days of af. I tried 1st day no wash hair, 2nd day feel So yucky lol.

i miss subway!! but pregnant can eat ? thought gynae say cannot eat not well cooked meat. I love BMT!

Happysoul I also read good to avoid raw salad and hotdog during first trime. I mean can take raw salad provided it's home made where you know you have washed them thoroughly.

Littlehamster, my sinseh never says cannot wash hair during af. Actually I never heard before cannot wash .

Just bought a dozen of chix essence (plus free 4 bottles!). Offer is on at ntuc, newmoon brand. Getting ready for my 2ww. I see them and I recall the smell and I wanna gag For the sake of trying to concieve I will do anything (almost)

I avoided subway and the other sandwich place that starts with q during first trime. Even now I dont't take ham too.

Hahaha - after I pop, I wanna have a Hawaiian pizza!!!

Time flies isn't it. I am approaching 24 weeks soon.. 16 more weeks and lil' muffin will be popping out. Didn't think time would have just gone past so quickly. Feeling kinda nostalgic and reminiscent. Seems like yesterday i went to see doc / dr wu / buy vitamins and jade peanut ... Seems like yesterday when i met you ladies, and I've shared my stories, heartened by everyone's support and encouragement... Thank you everyone for walking this journey with me. *hugs*