Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; heh... subway is another thing I had to give up too! deli meats are ok to consume only if they ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    heh... subway is another thing I had to give up too! deli meats are ok to consume only if they are warmed up thoroughly correct? for e.g in the ham & cheese & tomato toastie I made 2 days ago... (I think inspired by dragontail if my memory didnt fail me..) if cheese all melted until gooey n yummy, the ham should be safe to eat?

littlej - does everyone carry baby until 40 weeks? wow you are 24 weeks now.. it must be so nice & comforting to feel little muffin do somersault & kick everyday...

happysoul - regarding the pillow.. I attached a pic... which is the one you bought? I monitored last night & I realised my sleep positions really need some training.. hubby always sigh when he sees me sleep... he says like tornado has hit.. gosh... I better start improving now..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-07-13-06-04.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	105929  

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:795930
    Cos I heard during af is the time us ladies at our weakest days of the month. Any big small things also become big big and affect the womb . And wash hair will catch cold, esp cold to the womb. This person at salon where I did the moxibustion to warm my tummy, told me she dont't wash hair on first 2days of af. I tried 1st day no wash hair, 2nd day feel So yucky lol.
    dont worry so much as long as you can blow dry hair after bath it should be ok.. I think the worry is that we may catch a cold more easily with wet dripping hair.. especially long hair..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

ooh poohy...i am looking to buy ergo carrier too....hahahaha...glad to hear i made the right choices!

i also wash hair regardless af or not...cos i hate smells in my hair....i got long hair so it traps smells very easily...my hair must smell nice when i go to sleep so that i will have sweet dreams....hahaha...i am now thinking the one month confinement cannot wash hair how to tahan....

littlej, that's fast....24 weeks already...in the blink of an eye, you'll soon pop!
    i'm 21 weeks now too....baby's been waking me at 5am everyday kicking very actively asking me to wake up

I am a vegetarian, I dont't eat eggs too..
    But thanks all for the advice, I have eaten only twice since bfp at Subway..will take care from now on to avoid raw veggies while eating out..

@littlej - I completely agree that time is flying fast..I am at 15 weeks but I feel the first trimester just flew away.. hope I can feel and enjoy more for the remaining weeks..

@happilymarried - I have bought the one which is full body support pillow..the pic is available on the Mothercare facebook page..it was posted on Monday..it is not one of the few from your pic..

Awww today littlej has many 感触 . And what?? You are already 24weeks?? Okok I know you have done detailed scan etc...but seriously in my head I dont't even feel you are already at half mark. My god the globe is turning too fast these days.

This thread has been amazing indeed. I also feel very much for this thread. It certainly helps me to keep my sanity in check. I know the destination is what we seek for when we all first joined in. But the journey here has been very uplifting and good spirited. Jiayou all of us!

tvh - 5am everyday?! you lil one sure is active... & also waking you up for early breakfast!

littlej: careful preggie woman cannot hold pee

happysoul - I think I know which one you are referring to.. the super long one that supports the head as well.. I will consider & check it out this weekend thanks!

@happilymarried - you are welcome..
    Harbourfront centre outlet have around 6-7 in stock..

I have been so busy at work lately so I am completely knackered and just zzzz. These days, I dont't even notice if got kicks or not unless I am in the loo =p But i realize that if i am not too tired i will get woken up by the movements at 6am. Quite fascinating. My hubby was like I must be the most active mama - Pilates, yoga, swimming, walking and working. Hahaha. But this two weeks no time to swim..

Worthy Lady
    I just bought that today from harbour front.. vivo have no more stock. Pls call in to the shop first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130607_135916_2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	105937  

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    I have been so busy at work lately so I am completely knackered and just zzzz. These days, I dont't even notice if got kicks or not unless I am in the loo =p But i realize that if i am not too tired i will get woken up by the movements at 6am. Quite fascinating. My hubby was like I must be the most active mama - Pilates, yoga, swimming, walking and working. Hahaha. But this two weeks no time to swim..
    Yes..you are definately more active than me..

Actually, ke-gel is done to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor and to control urine incontinence, which usually happens during pregnancy.

Those who bought the pillow - how does it feel? Do you zzz better? Feedback feedback! Hahaha. I thinking whether worth it or not... My old man thinks it is a gimmick. Humph.

@littlej - I feel that the shape and softness of the pillow makes me comfortable so able to sleep well..just a personal opinion..
    Bolster is too thick between the knees and also can slip out, same with pillows too can slip out but this pillow you can hug nicely, tug below tummy and squeeze between the knees..so it's all held up and makes me feel comfortable and cozy..

although we should sleep on the left but we should not stick to it throughout our sleep. we toss and turn sometimes because we need blood circulation trust me your doctor couldnt agree with me more ^^

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    Actually, ke-gel is done to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor and to control urine incontinence, which usually happens during pregnancy.
    thanks for enlightening ^^

*dont know y double post zzz*

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Come to think of it, I used to have a habit of blowing my hair dry using normal fan and fell aslp after that.. maybe somehow caught the cold from there and other bad habits like drink cold water

Recently I sleeping with legs on top of a pillow, helps to drain away excess water, and I have more pee thus wake up halfway just to good toilet

Hee hee - I just told my old man about the pillow and how cozy and snugly it will be and how much better i will be able to sleep... his response, "you are already sleeping like a pig what"... Followed by "dont you want to cuddle next to me instead... What if you prefer the pillow"... Duh.. What can I say to that!!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    News say Amazon got free delivery to Singapore for purchases above usd125. Those buying clearblue can start plan next purchase lol

Wa usd125 worth of clear blue?

So sian. Me working now...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

littlej, pls sleep early...you are preggy now...cannot afford to work as late as when you weren't preggy....you need lots of rest!
    Pls stop sleeping at unearthly hours! Go sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Recently I sleeping with legs on top of a pillow, helps to drain away excess water, and I have more pee thus wake up halfway just to good toilet
    good idea i also easily get water retention

Dont know what got into me and I knocked out at 8ish last night and woke up at 7am!! I have never slept so long for a long time. Though I woke up few times from hubby coming in and out of the room, it feels good I have slept this long as I havent been really sleeping enough past weeks.

Have a restful weekend everyone.