Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Ladies with constipation. Tried drinking a big glass of warm water the moment you wake up?...

Ladies with constipation. Tried drinking a big glass of warm water the moment you wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:796241
    Quincy - I love muah chee! Oh dont tempt me... I am supposed to eat healthily now...
    Littlej: cannot eat muah chee? Muah chee okay . I also love

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - forgot to mention... im already a huge water drinker.. I guess I just have intestines like a super long roller coaster

Poohy yes dr wu powder gives me heatiness. Pimples pop pop pop! But it's essential to trying to concieve I guess. That's why her advice is try to drink the 2nd dose by 6pm. Later you drink, more heaty you will get. And she always says eat more fruits. But although the powder is heaty, I strangely dont get constipation from it. In fact my bowel movement is healthier with her powder.

dragontail! I give you 2 thumbs up!! a flask over a miu...you r good!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:796304
    rav - forgot to mention... im already a huge water drinker.. I guess I just have intestines like a super long roller coaster
    Anyway during preggers, constipation is to allow your body to absorb more out of what you eat. baby hungry

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

poohy: I have a different sinseh but he advise me if we fall sick stop taking
    then start again when we have fully recovered.

littlej: dont't tempt me I regret not going for jay chou

Imperial Concubine
    Haha we are doing water parade but with cold water...cannot tahan the heatiness..keep perspiring also.

lol you and your hubby so cute

poohy - tonight is quite a cool night.. traditional chinese medicine meds seems to really have such good effect on you! when I was taking my traditional chinese medicine herbs.. I only get pimples.. no feeling of heat.. my body still feel cool cool type.. I think you need to zzz in aircon ... but dont tiao the temp too low...

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:796307
    Anyway during preggers, constipation is to allow your body to absorb more out of what you eat. baby hungry
    my life before my beanie already been absorbing lots of what I eat.. heehee i hope beanie can take all my nutrients n fats.. unlike my hubby... intestine like a verticle pipe.. eat already straight away go home go toilet.... I told him to keep expensive food for me.. he eat cheap cheap cuz come out so fast.. wasted.. haha!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Poohy: cannot drink cold water!

See my cinnamon rolls. Hehe. dont't droll *^▁^*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130608_173615.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	105974  
    TVH likes this.

We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster: you r so hardworking with your food

Imperial Concubine
    Hahha ya the medicine really works very well on us! Last time take dr su medicine also not so heaty woh. Little hamster...know cannot tske cold water but then really cannot make it ..haha after several cups of water..finally feel cooler...and blasting aircon also.

Wah I really think you all very talented...im so ashamed. ..you all know how to knit and bake ...

Happilymarried, haha thanks! But I think 49bucks for a thermal flask is expensive I got others which are way less half the price. But I have been wanting a Tiger one since it's famous for its quality. So just buy .

Littlehamster I am drooling! You bake them?

Poohy, power right her powder? Ha. When I drank her powder, I also start to sweat and have to sit in front of blasting fan for 3mins.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

wow...the cinnamon rolls look very good!!

mother in law just asked me "do you drink pig stomach soup?". Oh gosh I dont take pork nor anything internal....she knows that too but I said yes I shall drink. For the sake of my womb, aku gonna drink pig stomach soup tomorrow! To me, I think I am very brave already. Haa. Hubby told her just put more white pepper and 竹心 (what do you call that in english? Bamboo heart??). Seriously, whatever is good for my womb, I better take and dont complain.

rav3naers: forgot to answer your question. my hubby has constipation often so he drinks warm water in the morning like what you said. he told me the water must be at 60degC.

poohy: I couldn't resist temptation had a few pieces of cold mango from my hubby's dessert just now. so now I am making up with LRD. I could not cook at all. the kitchen is now my mother in law's have not. so until the day I have my own kitchen

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    My first attempt at the rolls.So messy aftermath. In betwee here n there some failure. But turns out quite yummy n not very sweet hehe

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    i've got to abstain from bd until next period comes. doctor~ i got my needs too T.T
    Haha! I it's alright for me. Last month also never bd haha I'm very lazy. but next month must hardworking !

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:796318
    Poohy: cannot drink cold water!

See my cinnamon rolls. Hehe. dont't droll *^▁^*
    you make me hungry at this hour.....drool...been so long since I baked.

Littlehamster, you bet I am going to hunt for cinnamon rolls tomorrow. If I cant find I will be so disappointed. Thanks . Hehe.

Newbie in this thread? Welcome SFTH (quite a mouthful to type ). Care to share with us your little trying to concieve journey?

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:796317
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:796307
    my life before my beanie already been absorbing lots of what I eat.. heehee i hope beanie can take all my nutrients n fats.. unlike my hubby... intestine like a verticle pipe.. eat already straight away go home go toilet.... I told him to keep expensive food for me.. he eat cheap cheap cuz come out so fast.. wasted.. haha!
    Hmm...come to think of it...I get food poisoning or indigestion really easily when I take too heaty food prior to bfp. Now so far anything that I eat isnt posing much of a problem. Its a perk I do increase my water intake to prevent uti and water retention.

littlehamster - your cinnamon rolls look so yummy.. makes me wanna eat ice cream but cannot!! so many of you can bake..

dragontail - seeing you type pig stomach soup n watching a pig cartoon show now with hubby makes me wanna drink pig stomach soup now!

oh man... I had dinner too early... but all cravings have to be satisfied right? I caved.. & cooked instant mee goreng.. I feel so guilty now..

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:796382
    littlehamster - your cinnamon rolls look so yummy.. makes me wanna eat ice cream but cannot!! so many of you can bake..

dragontail - seeing you type pig stomach soup n watching a pig cartoon show now with hubby makes me wanna drink pig stomach soup now!

oh man... I had dinner too early... but all cravings have to be satisfied right? I caved.. & cooked instant mee goreng.. I feel so guilty now..
    Oh i love instant mee goreng too.... tempt me, but luckily, i ran out of it in my cupboard