Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej, the soup will be served later tonight. Yes my mother in law will just scoop the soup for me because she ...

Littlej, the soup will be served later tonight. Yes my mother in law will just scoop the soup for me because she knows I will freak out with stomach swimming it in. I see no evil.

About staying together alone....I think I pretty much have seen my man's 怪癖。We were living together on our own for a few years before married. One thing I look forward is I can leave my dirty dishes at the sink after cooking. I like to enjoy my dinner first then do the cleaning all at one shot. But at current, I cant as I cant be hogging the sink while other family members may want to use. So it's this kind of adjustment I have to adapt.

And I have already "trained" my hubby dont expect me to wash his dishes if say he has his own meal. He had the habit of leaving the maggie mee pot at the stove/sink. And my mother in law/sister In law will wash for him. I cannot accept this. Haa it's my upbringing . Told him I dont like to see other loved ones having to complete his errand. He has since improved

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Wow, this thread post count read 10,000 !!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail is the lucky 10,000th post. Lol

I'm making my bazhen today. Later go have a soak in the swimming pool. Must motivate my man to leave his pc and stop playing games

Really?! Haha cant see the post number from the Android app.

Enjoy your bazhen, , littlehamster. You cooking it with just eggs or black chicken? I think tomorrow I just cook it with eggs. Lazy to boil chix for 3hrs!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Eggs.. idecided no chicky cos kinda oily. And I feel heaty these few days. Yesterday the person help me gua sha my back and say it's super red . Gonna drink some liang teh later

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    If cannot tahan better go take some anti diarrhea meds
    Thanks littlej and littlehamster.
    I went down and buy yakult and the Chinese Po Ji want.
    Drank yakult and 1-2 hour later I had Po Ji want.
    Feeling better but still a bit miserable and also a bit feverish.
    I wonder if I can sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    About staying together alone....I think I pretty much have seen my man's 怪癖。We were living together on our own for a few years before married. One thing I look forward is I can leave my dirty dishes at the sink after cooking. I like to enjoy my dinner first then do the cleaning all at one shot. But at current, I cant as I cant be hogging the sink while other family members may want to use. So it's this kind of adjustment I have to adapt.
    agree. old people are often impatient about many things. that is ironic because their movement are limited.
    so I also had to adjust by being the instant washer.
    my mother in law likes to make minced meat in custard egg. nice to eat. but she does not soak after eating like my own father does.
    so the next person using the same plate will notice trace of food still there although it's been washed.
    so I brought it to my own toilet and soak.
    sorry feeling a bit gossipy

Oh.... i craved or mac milk shake again, although i had it last night....

Quincy- rest well.... if not you can take mc tomorrow to rest...

Worthy Lady
    Oh... I m down with flu... sneezng and coughing so much that my baby might be thinking the world he coming to have lots of earquake or volcanos exploding... sometimes I even worry he might come out from my mouth...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    thelay & quincy - better go see doc & rest at home tomorrow. with baby must take extra care.. ttcing also must take extra care! meanwhile take some vit c & lots of water..

dragontail - tomorrow morn its your appt.. tues morn its mine! any more doc appts lined up this week for the rest of the pretty ladies?

One of the gross things is to see what someone ate the night before, or worse, week before, from the plate -_-. Therefore I like to soak my dirty dishes for at least half hour. And best, in hot water especially when they are oily.

Waiting for hubby to be off class anytime now and head to the expo.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:796511
    thelay & quincy - better go see doc & rest at home tomorrow. with baby must take extra care.. ttcing also must take extra care! meanwhile take some vit c & lots of water..

dragontail - tomorrow morn its your appt.. tues morn its mine! any more doc appts lined up this week for the rest of the pretty ladies?
    Mine is on monday, 4pm ..detailed scan..

At swimming pool waiting for my girl to finsh her swimming lesson. .

oo...sports
    i just did badminton and jogging ^^very

Me was an orchard kid today! Originally only wanted to get a small travel size container from muji and I ended up with 3 tops and 1 container from muji... And another pants from uniqlo... And stuff from body shop (50% off second time). Gosh, I am so terrible. At this rate I am going, I have more L/XL size clothes (currently) than S/M (Pre preggers)! I seriously think I have enough clothes to rotate for 3 weeks now?! But at least I didn't step into lv...

Terrible terrible. I have to stop going to orchard. My old man was like, why can't you just stay home and rest... Why must walk here walk there...

Big week this coming week for Dragontail and Natalie! Natalie - so fast 20 weeks already ? And tvh is off to sun and sand, me off to work trip.

Thelay - get well soon!

Quincy - eh bo Zhai pills and Yakult like dont match? Yakult supposed to have some bacteria thingy that makes you poo?!? Think you skip Yakult.. ?!

Oh and big week too for happily married! Update update!

i dont know. think yakult is good bacteria that kills the bad bacteria.

i split these 2 apart.

littlej: i think you went out cuz you havent go walk about for some time? my friend says doing some walking helps with labour.

Worthy Lady
    Littlej: yes yes..finally half way mark..my gynae would only be seeing me 3 wks later .he say that the clinic will call him if there is something. .so I tell him I better dont see him tomorrow. .haha. .

Finally will know whether it is a prince or princess...my hubby wont be going but my girl will be coming with me..

Finally bought the in car cams. Just now a car almost cut into my lane! Luckily didnt bang or else I must be thinking gee should have fixed the cams long ago.

Natalie, I always hear kid has some hunch power on the gender of their sibling in mummy's tummy. Did she ever say didi or meimei to your tummy?

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail- my daughter is undecided. .have been saying she want a baby sister. .now suddenly say she want a baby brother..sighs..my friends say is girl..my in-laws that side say is boy..as long as healthy. .im happy and grateful

Hehe so cute your gal!! So indecisive When my mom was preggie, I knew I wanted a sister. Like why would I want a brother?? Haa.

Littlej, you being so active, I'm sure you will resume to s/m after few months you popped. You can keep your x/xl clothes for next bfp

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    tomorrow is such an exciting monday! for natalie & dragontail.. aiyah... y didnt my hubby sa-jiao more n get monday slot? hmm..

natalie - your girl is so adorable.. so I guess bro or sis she is ok with either.. which is a good thing!

tpy
    Worthy Lady

just wonder after sex, the semen started to leak out when i stood up and went urine. Here are my questions and appreciate your advise:
    1) should i just lie down for 30 mins then go urine after that?
    2) Is it ok that i wait till next morn to wash my down there after sex in the night?

Tpy : I usually dont't wash up after BD. I will just use a wet towel to do a wipe down and raise my leg for at least 45 mins then go to sleep straight away. Think you shld at least wait 45 mins before washing up

tpy
    Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by missA View Post
    Tpy : I usually dont't wash up after BD. I will just use a wet towel to do a wipe down and raise my leg for at least 45 mins then go to sleep straight away. Think you shld at least wait 45 mins before washing up
    Hi MissA

What is BD? i used feminine wet wipe to wipe and just go urine after the wipe..wow raise leg for 45 mins okok will try.

Has anyone done the scan for womb/ovary cyst check before? Am I supposed to go with an empty bladder or otherwise?