Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail: when i did my ovary cysts scanning there was no instructions said about full/empty bladder. doctor just scanned....

Dragontail: when i did my ovary cysts scanning there was no instructions said about full/empty bladder. doctor just scanned.

tpy~
    feminine wipes are not good. dont rely on them.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Oh... I m down with flu... sneezng and coughing so much that my baby might be thinking the world he coming to have lots of earquake or volcanos exploding... sometimes I even worry he might come out from my mouth...
    its the freakish weather. My nasal allergy acted up too. Drink lots of water & zzzz. We r now quite limited coz can't take meds. Take care

tpy
    Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    tpy~
    feminine wipes are not good. dont rely on them.
    huh why are such wipes not good? Is lactacyd and gyne also recommended such wipes for those with yeast infection though i dont have now.. touch wood

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - both you & dragontail setting really examples! haha.. avoiding miu miu n lv.. & gosh! you r really active! active is good but this weather has been terrible with sudden rain & sun.. so take good care!

quincy - why is feminine wipes no good? I use them from time to time especially when on holidays..

rav - think its time the hubby do more vacuuming around the house to keep dust at a minimal level? rest more too!

oh recommended by gynae?
    i was told feminine wipes and feminine wash may upset the pH in your body, so best is dont use them.

tpy
    Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    oh recommended by gynae?
    i was told feminine wipes and feminine wash may upset the pH in your body, so best is dont use them.
    Lactaycd ones have lactic acid and its wash esp PH3.5 ones are good. One should not use shower foam to wash down there and should use those with PH friendly wipes and feminine wash.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:796547
    Hehe so cute your gal!! So indecisive When my mom was preggie, I knew I wanted a sister. Like why would I want a brother?? Haa.

Littlej, you being so active, I'm sure you will resume to s/m after few months you popped. You can keep your x/xl clothes for next bfp
    Aiyah..at first she want a sister cos she is a girl..now she tell me she want a brother cos her dance friends say brother is good. sighs

ic noted on the pH.
    i dont know. last time when i had infection my gynae ask me to stop using. and then he also told me acidic environment not so good for sperms. but if your gynae says it is ok you can go ahead.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:796550
    tomorrow is such an exciting monday! for natalie & dragontail.. aiyah... y didnt my hubby sa-jiao more n get monday slot? hmm..

natalie - your girl is so adorable.. so I guess bro or sis she is ok with either.. which is a good thing!
    Oh..I told her brother or sister also no issue..cos we are one family..then she just smile at me and talk to my tummy and say jie jie love you ok..

Imperial Concubine
    Natalie..your daughter so cute.

Wah im still feeling heaty from the traditional chinese medicine....but slightly better than yest...hope my body accustoming to it. Now issue is...how to take vitamins? Cannot take same time right ? Still need to take cw?

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by poohy:796594
    Natalie..your daughter so cute.

Wah im still feeling heaty from the traditional chinese medicine....but slightly better than yest...hope my body accustoming to it. Now issue is...how to take vitamins? Cannot take same time right ? Still need to take cw?
    Poohy...she has her moments ..hhahha

Drink more water ok..weather not very good these days..easy to get sick
    ..I think there should be a gap of 1 to 2 hours ..

poohy - did traditional chinese medicine advice you on how to take traditional chinese medicine med & western med? in the past mine told me strictly take both 2 hours apart.. so I set alarm on my hp app.. its quite troublesome.. or you should check with your traditional chinese medicine clinic?

oh poohy did i miss out?
    did your girl say she wants a didi or mei mei too?

Imperial Concubine
    Happilymarried. ..I didnt ask! I didnt expect the medicine to be so power.

Quincy...me still trying . Dr wu ask me try 3days ..basically alternate days this week. But im going for scan again on wed. Wonder when I will o this week. My gal only say she want babies. Haha

Natalie, oh it's so heartwarming on what your gal said to your tummy. It's actually very amazing that I remember this very very clearly...I was 6 when my mom gave birth to my sis. I remember everyday after kindergarten, I would quicken my steps as I wanted to be home asap to see my baby sista. Once the door was open, I just dumped my bag aside and went straight to her and hug and kiss her. And i enjoyed watching her being breastfed by my mom. To me, she was like my toy Brother or sister, I love them the same. Even now, I address her "halo masak". Hee she has always been very dear to me. It's nice to be giving this gift of sibling to your daughter

I agreed with quincy, as the wipes will sometime upset our PH balance, our uterus have its own set of cleaning bacteria... and after bd, use tissue to clean and make sure its dry, and not to leave it wet after the wipe( to welcome bacteria?)

Poohy, now you know having traditional chinese medicine medicine makes you real busy right? Haa when I was seeing her, I felt very busy because I had to time myself. This hour drink powder, wait for 2hrs drink my tea, then another 2hrs later pop that supplements, wait another 2 hours drink that soup, then another 2hrs drink her powder again. 很忙!

Worthy Lady

7D before AF arrived and 8D before I can test. I hate 2ww!

@dragontail - your relationship with your sister seems so beautiful..I have only one elder brother, always wished if I had an elder or younger sister..if I had a younger sibling I am sure I would have pampered him/her a lot and be very possessive..
    I always feel having a daughter as an elder sibling is much beautiful than elder brother..feel elder sister would be more caring and motherly so the bond will be more stronger..
    Just a personal opinion...

Happysoul, this is something I always feel likewise too. My hubby and her sista are a good example that sister should be the elder. In their case, my hubby is the elder part that's why the more I agree sister should be elder. Haa. Their relationship is the sista is quite timid, while my hubby is almost bochup her. I feel if it's the other way round, maybe my sister In law will hold a bigger role and thus able to stand out more; and as for my hubby, perhaps he will be a more outright passionate person within the family as maybe an elder sis would have had a chance to nurture and teach him the soft skills along the way.

Having said that, I had wished to have an elder bro! I have all sistas and no bro.

@dragontail - hmm completely can understand your hubby side example..
    One of my friends has one elder sister and one younger brother, nice combination... enjoying the best of both worlds..
    Last edited by happysoul; 09-06-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Hmm my gynae told me before can just use normal water and soap to wash your private areas. After all that is how past generations have done it with no issues =p using vaginal washes will disrupt the ph balance. But hey tpy - if your gynae says ok then go ahead with his / her recommendation.

Oh Natalie - your daughter super sweet. Ya my brother is 10 years younger than me so I am still his doting elder sis even till now! And same as dragontail - i will dump my bag after school to see my brother and play with him. i wish I have an elder sibling though... Anyway can't wait to hear if it is a abalone or a banana tomorrow!!!

Poohy - oops. Nobody ever told me must take traditional chinese medicine and vits 2 hours apart. What I used to do was drink traditional chinese medicine before I leave house. Once at work take vits. Sometimes if i too lazy, I even take the vits and traditional chinese medicine together!! Oops oops.

I just read that another fella just died of dengue at amk ave 3 and it is not even a dengue area. Getting a lil' paranoid now. Anyone knows if mosquito repellents are safe for pregnancy and/or if there is a repellent that is safe for pregnancy?

Or are there natural remedies to prevent mosquitoes?

Dragontail - I know you keep fresh flowers in the room. Do rem to change the water!

Oh btw Dragontail - how was the soup? And did you get anything from the PC fair?