Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; on a side note...why must they have such confusing terms for SA results and the spelling must be so long ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

on a side note...why must they have such confusing terms for SA results and the spelling must be so long some more?

can't they just term them...

1) swim like tortoise
    2) shape like alien
    3) fly like superman
    4) dead like mummy

trying to spell the medical jargons already causes unnecessary headache...

Worthy Lady
    Tvh..thank you..my scan took 1.5 hours until the clinic is nearly closing time so nobody is around to review the results..said that they will pass the report to my gynae who will have a review discussion and call me to fix early appt if necessary. ...hmmmz

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

dont't worry natalie, during the scan, if anything is wrong (choy choy), the sonographer would have pointed out to you there and then. If not, everything is fine. Gynae needs to have a review with you as standard procedure only.

hahahahhaa TVH so funny. if i tell hubby that he will be like =.="

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH:796999
    on a side note...why must they have such confusing terms for SA results and the spelling must be so long some more?

can't they just term them...

1) swim like tortoise
    2) shape like alien
    3) fly like superman
    4) dead like mummy

trying to spell the medical jargons already causes unnecessary headache...
    thought you will term invincible and indestructible like superman..hehhe

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH:797001
    dont't worry natalie, during the scan, if anything is wrong (choy choy), the sonographer would have pointed out to you there and then. If not, everything is fine. Gynae needs to have a review with you as standard procedure only.
    I ask and she said the doctor will review with me..I actually have 4 takes cos cant see the heart..went out to walk 3 times..my naughty girl think she is a boxer. .her arms were curl and blocking the heart

natalie, congrats! Your little gal will have a sis masak to play with. Wow 1.5hrs of scan is very worth it

Went NTUC and bought a whole load of ingredients to make dinner for hubby this week. He will start to eat more healthy. Will make parma ham sandwich for him. He also requests for salad (that's like the first!) as side. I look forward to coming up with yummy salad concoction.

just back from our anni. so tired....
    waiting for laundry to be done. how i wish laundry hangs by itself.
    i have no $ to invest in dryer

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:797038
    natalie, congrats! Your little gal will have a sis masak to play with. Wow 1.5hrs of scan is very worth it

Went NTUC and bought a whole load of ingredients to make dinner for hubby this week. He will start to eat more healthy. Will make parma ham sandwich for him. He also requests for salad (that's like the first!) as side. I look forward to coming up with yummy salad concoction.
    Ya..she is happy that it is a baby sister. .cos can play all girlie games/toys with her..but then my daughter have all sorts of toys..boys stuff like soccer ball and cars, girly stuff like barbie..haha..she is not co-operative ..move at all directions except the direction we want....

your hubby request for salad??? My hubby not into vege ..or its that a guy thing that they like meat???

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:797044
    just back from our anni. so tired....
    waiting for laundry to be done. how i wish laundry hangs by itself.
    i have no $ to invest in dryer
    Not all types of clothes can use dryer ..some clothes will spoil easily...dryer take up space..

Dryer also is an utility bill sucker. I would love to have a dryer at my own place next time because it doesnt have spacious sun-drying area. Save it for heavy washing/drying (bed linen).

Ya...I think it's surely a man's thing to crave for meat. However I've seen some guys are not. My colleague's hubby packs salad for lunch everyday. And she eats junk. Haa complete opposite. I am so surprised too hubby asks for salad. (I think the fact sheet is taking effect). But he will eat it in small dosage. Just a bit as side dish. Eat it as a main meal will be no way.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 10-06-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    Not all types of clothes can use dryer ..some clothes will spoil easily...dryer take up space..
    oh thx for enlightening me. my friend said she will b using dryer for her new home. made me thought dryer so shiok haha.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:797054
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    oh thx for enlightening me. my friend said she will b using dryer for her new home. made me thought dryer so shiok haha.
    It is shiok if it is a raining season and the clothes wont dry..hhehe..as dragontail say..it eats electricity like nobody business. .worse than aircon

nataliengbh & Dragontail, many thanks

nataliengbh: congratulations on your news of a girl.

anymore scanning updates? happilymarried is having her 1st scan today ^^

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    im a bunch of nerves!! I have never been so excited and nervous over a scan before! :s so many thoughts running thru my head now..

Worthy Lady

Quincy, dryers are good for the rainy season. But dryfit materials, sports clothes, bras, chiffon etc all can't be dried. My washing machine is a washer/dryer - so it's not that space gobbling. Tucks in nicely under my kitchen counter top.

Natalie: Congrats on your princess another pretty one for you to doll up. Hee

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:797091
    im a bunch of nerves!! I have never been so excited and nervous over a scan before! :s so many thoughts running thru my head now..
    Hee...enjoy the ride gal...every scan is exciting or at least to me. look forward to each appt.

Shez: is washer + dryer capacity small?

quincy - mine at home is washer cum dryer.. useful for rainy season & only use for big towels & bed sheets.. saves a lot of space.. nowadays new apartments r so tiny.. quite impossible to fit in a washer and dryer separately.

Happilymarried what time is your appointment? Breathe in breathe out. Also cant help feeling excited for you

rav - mine is front loader 8kg washer & 4kg dryer.. but honestly I think I dry more than 4kg at times.. still ok. there may be larger capacity ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:797108
    rav - mine is front loader 8kg washer & 4kg dryer.. but honestly I think I dry more than 4kg at times.. still ok. there may be larger capacity ones out there.
    Ooo...icic...will be useful when baby arrives. Washer still working well. Looks like shld get a dryer

dear ladies. im a newbie in this thread.. thanks so much for making me feel so welcome here. really appreciate all the encouragement, comforting words and humourous sharing.

my scan shows 2 sacs at week5+!! and the first thing my hubby said was - can you interview me so that I can work as night security guard at your clinic?! i know he was joking but still.. what an idiot..

I have to go back in 2 weeks to scan again. countdown begins again! aiyo.. another long wait..

ladies on 2ww or fertile period now.. I pray with all my heart you will get your bfps asap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130611_093125.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	106142  
    poohy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:797117
    dear ladies. im a newbie in this thread.. thanks so much for making me feel so welcome here. really appreciate all the encouragement, comforting words and humourous sharing.

my scan shows 2 sacs at week5+!! and the first thing my hubby said was - can you interview me so that I can work as night security guard at your clinic?! i know he was joking but still.. what an idiot..

I have to go back in 2 weeks to scan again. countdown begins again! aiyo.. another long wait..

ladies on 2ww or fertile period now.. I pray with all my heart you will get your bfps asap!
    Oh gosh... so is that a twins!!!!! Oh so sweet.... 2 sacs..... Congrats!!!!!!
    happilymarried likes this.