Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; congrats happilymarried! efforts really paid off! Today went clinic, overheard a few ladies also bfp-ed...so nice...envy bad news for me..this ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

congrats happilymarried! efforts really paid off! Today went clinic, overheard a few ladies also bfp-ed...so nice...envy

bad news for me..this month eggies didnt grow. So cycle gone.....

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happilymarried: Wow first twins hehe. Maybe one boy one girl? you did ivf issit?
    happilymarried likes this.

Oh my oh my, first twin in this thread. Such a beautiful news. Congrats Happilymarried. Hugs hugs hugs. I'm so happy for you. Yes for twins need to do more visits. I look forward to your update stories!

Poohy, so this month go for a weekend getaway or something! Do all those things that trying to concieve cant do.

Happilymarried: Congrats!!! Omigosh..twins..really happy for you..hee!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- yup...after scan i went to buy coffeeshop kopi to drink! hahaha and i'm going feasting with my friends first! anyway my hubby also sick this week, so also good that this month gone...

Happilymarried ok me very kaypo wanna know... are the twins identical or non identical ones? Can tell from this first scan? Did gynae share what you are supposed to do or not to do? Maybe twins have more special needs...and I also read that mummies with twins have more stronger morning sickness. Do you?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    dear ladies. im a newbie in this thread.. thanks so much for making me feel so welcome here. really appreciate all the encouragement, comforting words and humourous sharing.

my scan shows 2 sacs at week5+!! and the first thing my hubby said was - can you interview me so that I can work as night security guard at your clinic?! i know he was joking but still.. what an idiot..

I have to go back in 2 weeks to scan again. countdown begins again! aiyo.. another long wait..

ladies on 2ww or fertile period now.. I pray with all my heart you will get your bfps asap!
    twins!..congrats! i think your hubby is too happy already..until say whatever that pops up in his mind..hehe

Worthy Lady

thanks qunicy and rav3naers!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    thank you all!! still keeping my fingers & toes (hubby's too) crossed for 2 heartbeats in 2 weeks time!!

little hamster - yup I had to do ivf becuz I had way too many problems.. & moreover my hubby also lousy.. 2 lousy health people wanna make baby = ivf.. haha

dragontail - to ans your qn.. my gynae straight away told me.. you know its not identical right? I laughed and said I know.. cos its 2 spermies & 2 eggies.. actually my doc looked a bit concerned.. she also said sternly strictly no bouncing (you know what the underlying meaning is right? ) she also said based on my size (she thinks I'm small at 160cm ht & 47kg tho I think I am normal & chubby in certain areas.. haha) better to not move around much and rest more.. 1 already hard to manage.. 2 even worse.. that made me worried..

Congrats happily married!!! Oh gosh can you please attach every single scan pix from now onwards? I have never seen twins growing in the tum before!! So amazing!!!

Wow, I am still astounded. Twins twins!!!

Oh so happy for you!!!

Happilymarried I will keep you and the two little heartbeats in my prayer.

My colleague's wife is even more petite at less than 1.6m and weighing less than 40kg (pre pregnancy). she is going to pop in 3months time! Non identical twins. So, size doesnt matter

dragontail - I have not't puked.. yet.. just push away certain food.. & my god my sense of smell is so good that I can smell everything so clearly.. dishwashing liquid (change brand I can sniff it out), cif, shampoo smells super strong.. even toilet flush lemon smell has become my routine toilet air.. & some backache..

but of course I am so glad to finally have my beanies.. I welcome any form of preggie symptoms with open arms!

tvh - something you said about husbands depositing im a cup has added stress... it is very true... I have done 6 iuis. all times my hubby's results were consistently lousy (maybe except for the last one with 1% increase in morph but I didnt strike bfp also). I did notice that the one he did after we came back from a 2 week holiday, his total volume doubled just that one time!! he had to send in to freeze... so once back in sg we went to clinic to get it done. so relaxing holidays do help rejuvenate the army. ladies who are preparing to bd, why not go for quick weekend getaway nearby!

wow! now i am convinced that ivf can bring twins. you were on ivf right? sorry...memory issues~~

wishing you a h&h pregnancy journey!

dragontail - I have not't puked.. yet.. just push away certain food.. & my god my sense of smell is so good that I can smell everything so clearly.. dishwashing liquid (change brand I can sniff it out), cif, shampoo smells super strong.. even toilet flush lemon smell has become my routine toilet air.. & some backache..

but of course I am so glad to finally have my beanies.. I welcome any form of preggie symptoms with open arms!
    oh my god washing must be so dreadful for you now. but i guess now you can be queen, right?

I think identical twins will show 2 grey balloons/bubbles inside 1 sac.. non identical will be 2 separate sacs.. I have never seen an identical scan pic.. it would be so cool if the next lady in this thread can strike identical twins.. cuz its purely by luck & not the genes at work..

littlej - sure I can post them up if doc gives me one at every scan.. its standard procedure right? I need to do something with these pictures.. they are so precious especially after 100+ injections & scans..

I am so sleep deprived. Only slept for 3 hours last night and now I am at the airport waiting for my flight. Finally have time to check in to see what everyone is up to! I reckon my lil' muffin is going to have eye bags when he pops out.

Dragontail - I am glad the doc shed clarity on the existing conditions. And well, I hope your hubby isn't too affected by his analysis. For my hubby, he has low motility. Dr chan said his sperms ain't Ian Thorpe. Dr chew said his sperms are like a tortoise. I dont't know what is the zoo-y thing but since dr chew prescribed the same meds as for my hubby - I reckon should be ok ! he told my hubby to take only twice a day... Oh and he bluffed my hubby it is herbal vitamins. Actually I didn't do any googling on tentex until much later =p see that is how much I trust docs - they say vitamins I say ok.

Anyway - hee hee I guess tentex worked for me! So I hope it has the same results for you too!!! Oh.. As to whether we were humping like rabbits - hahaha no... But I guess tentex may have helped give him the extra drive since we made out alternate days for 4 times that week! Usually we only bd once a week ... So somehow with the power of tentex - hubby managed to come more times. Hee hee!!!

Oh and of course, I confiscated tentex During first trimester up till now!! Cannot have a horny hubby when we can't bd during first trime!!! Hee hee..

I dont't know of any docs who prescribed tentex. Dr chan only gave my hubby vitamins like subatex or something.

poohy - you were on clomid this cycle right? clomid should help push out 1 or 2 follicles, by right.. did doc say y?

gabrielle's scan is today as well.. hope to hear her happy updstes too!

Worthy Lady
    Waiting to see doc... 1 over hour wait... the doc too popular

happilymarried: so happy for you!! all your hardwork pays off! congrats dear!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:797166
    I think identical twins will show 2 grey balloons/bubbles inside 1 sac.. non identical will be 2 separate sacs.. I have never seen an identical scan pic.. it would be so cool if the next lady in this thread can strike identical twins.. cuz its purely by luck & not the genes at work..

littlej - sure I can post them up if doc gives me one at every scan.. its standard procedure right? I need to do something with these pictures.. they are so precious especially after 100+ injections & scans..
    Frame it up!!! So happy for you, and now offically your hubby know you are a queen from now!!! Dont do housework.... having twins not easy.... really have to be very careful!!

Worthy Lady

Omg happilymarried! Congrats congrats congrats!

Rav, mine is 8kg washer 5kg dryer.

Imperial Concubine

poohy - you were on clomid this cycle right? clomid should help push out 1 or 2 follicles, by right.. did doc say y?
    yup, on clomid....well guess it only works the 1st round (ie got eggs but no implantation?). So now up the dose again....sigh.