Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 41 of 912 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by faithmummy:751099 TVH you can read the benefits of 8zhen here in below link oh ya... you can ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by faithmummy:751099
    TVH

you can read the benefits of 8zhen here in below link
    oh ya... you can add DOM in your 8zhen and let it boil for one more hour... it enhance the 8zhen, Dr Su teach me to do so

everytime i brew 8zhen, i will let my hubby drink a small cup too
    Thanks faithmummy!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

goooood morning~

feel like myself back again, no preggers feeling.. soft tummy and breasts...bbt dropped to 35.9.. hmmm think later i go shopping see see the blackmores conceive well

Imperial Concubine

wow good to have many eggs! I think they scared she got multiple baby if successful and may lead to complications. Guess thats why they suggest IVF and take out the eggs, then put in only a few.....

Dr Su say no need take bazhen due to her med! but then i already bought since she earlier said good to drink.sigh....guess after this AF i will continue to boil and drink so as not to waste. What did you all put inside the bazhen? eg chicken/egg?

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster- dont anyhow take medicine yet! are you going to see gynae to check? When you go Kandang Kerbau Hospital, did they do any scan for you?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:751230
    goooood morning~

feel like myself back again, no preggers feeling.. soft tummy and breasts...bbt dropped to 35.9.. hmmm think later i go shopping see see the blackmores conceive well
    Littlehamster, dont't take anymore supps unless advised by your gynae. Some content in prenatal vits might b harmful when you r preggy, that's why they always ask you to switch to vits for pregnancy when you conceived.

@littlehamster
    you wanna sell your zhen to some of us?
    dont fret. things happen

want to ask, after BD, is it alright if let's say you have something pressed against your womb/tummy?

whats zhen?

eh i now only eat folic acid.. i wont eat other stuffs yet.. see see first only.. i havent double check what vouchers i have too.. thanks for advice

no go other gynae. i went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital on monday, they did a scan use a stick poke inside and scan :X doc says only see a white spot, which is a typical menstrual/bleeding spot. if got fetus it will look different. i go google n look up on those scan pictures, got fetus it will be black spot. hmmmm.... think not much hope

feel like going cycling hahs

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by bammy View Post
    Just out from scan, actually ystday e doc was only standby, today I met the 'right' doc and surprisingly she is a very nice lady as compared to the guy. Attended to every of my queries with patience.
    I might need to opt for ivf as I have got a lot of eggs
    I think she recommended that to be on the safe side. I was quite surprised that you have 5,3 on each side. Pls since you r 29, that is plenty of babies at one go. Likely dr is thinking not to waste your efforts, since you already underwent all the hormones to produce nice follicles.
    Are they going to continue monitoring you every 2 days? Cause you mentioned your largest follicle is 8.5? Also think as you r below 30, there maybe chance for you to do Ivf rather than ICIS. I know this Ivf option is sudden, so do take some time to digest the information you got from your dr today, consider your options together with your husband. Plenty to think about. If you need to ask anything, you shld be able to call Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Retrieving follicles is day surgery, so I think the discomfort is when you wake up. I will come back to visit forum later in the afternoon. If you need to talk or something, many ladies are here for you.
    Last edited by Adrenalin; 23-01-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Worthy Lady

Yo, just one morning and everyone's so active!

Thanks for the care, am ok. Hubby was driving, and we managed to brake in time. But the pickup three cars behind us didn't. Can you imagine when we viewed the in-vehicle recording you can hear clearly a screech, two bangs and then we got banged followed by the car in front of us and the car in front of that!

If I'm not trying to concieve-ing, I will go cycling! In fact, I'm registered for this cyclefest thingy that's happening end feb and considering about ocbc cycle. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be preggy by then!!!
    Adrenalin likes this.

Poohy thanks for the explanation. It all makes sense to me now.

Littlehamster, good to know you're taking it easy a day at a time. Hope it's a sticky one.

Shez, oohh luckily you ain't the last car. But more lucky no one got seriously hurt I hope!

@littlehamster
    sorry it's 8 zhen. dont know why my spelling of 8 did not come out in my post.

and i realised it's @poohy with lots of 8 zhen. so sorry i read too fast.

i saw my panty liner soooo red just now.
    i can be pretty pretty and less bloated for CNY ^^
    Last edited by quincy1986; 23-01-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Worthy Lady

Thankfully not last car indeed!!! Imagine the insurance premium for next year!!!

I have no one to prepare tonics for me. Live with hubby. I'm naturally heaty and hate taking medication, especially Chinese med!

my 8 zhen i still got one pack of herbs from NTUC one in my cupboard.. even my mum aso buy from there -.- i thought she go chinese hall to pick.. i ask her to buy for me n she told me, "there anywhere aso got sell i go ntuc xtra and buy all one pack one pack ready for cook" -.-" make me happy for nth

Imperial Concubine

haha yar bazhen is me!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ladies, I've got a question. I just got a second smiley on my opk today. What does it mean?? Normally I just get one day of smiley then next day negative.

If let's say today I get the LH surge then tomorrow becomes negative, can I safely say I've ovulated since the surge has gone away? Then do I count the 12-48 hours of egg release from day one of surge or day two??

@TVH
    i think it can mean to say you are pretty fertile this week and you have high LH, making your egg last longer to the max.
    or i think probably you have 2 eggs released this month. twins!!! 1 boy 1 girl at the same time also possible.

i am so sorry all. wonder if this question was already been posted previously.
    but is it ok to have something pressed against your womb/tummy while you are waiting for like implanation?
    sometimes i have habit of lying on my tummy when i sleep.

AF showed her face last night and all this time I thought I had weird symptoms and my body was going crazy. the mind is a powerful thing...anyway, hubby took an appointment this Friday for sperm count and motility (he's going 38). And I ran a few errands : Pre-seed, opks, blackmores vits !

I read that once you have a smiley face/positive LH, dont test again or else it can get confusing. But TVH I would wanna know the answer too!

Quincy, im not sure about that...anyone else can share? Like you, I loved sleeping on my tummy. But when I was last in my first trime, I wasnt supposed to sleep like that so slowly I was trained to sleep on my back only!

Just saw my sinseh. This round she will give me potion that will make me sleep better. I told her I miss my hubby and cant sleep well .

Worthy Lady

Yo so busy today, seize lunch time opportunity to read keke!
    Yup I need time to digest as its too sudden, doc said tht if too many eggs growing chances are to have triplet etc (scare the hell out of me) hence suggested mayb try ivf. Never been so stressful before (even during study time, much more manageable).
    @Adrenalin, I need to go for scan everyday.
    Last edited by bammy; 23-01-2013 at 01:18 PM.

@TVH could be that your yesterday opk is 48hrs, then today opk is 24hrs? the time is 12 to 48 .. 2 days is norm.. for me i get ~2days + opk too.. good luck! get busy~~

That's a lot of posts ladies

Littlej thanks for compiling the list! I seem to have done much of it except that many people I know who conceive only takes folic and that's about it. But that's better than not doing anything

Poohy Dr Su asked me to take Zhen soup wo. But I usually drink the Shi Quan soup though. dont't know why but my limbs are especially cold these days and there's not a good sign.

Imperial Concubine

superwomancgy...i didnt ask her whether need to drink bazhen this round or not...the last round she say no need. anyway, CD40, i'm still waiting for my good old friend to come...haizzzzzzz.
    better drink more warm water and keep warm! weather is cold nowadays.....you got boil LRD?

oh...maybe not everyone needs 8zhen?

i am now suspecting that my body might be rejecting / allergic to husband's sperms.
    currently researching for natural remedy to counter this allergy.
    i didnt search for remedy regarding sperm allergy. just search for allergy in general.
    seems like omega-3 is good in countering allergy and it's found in blackmores conceive well.
    still have my anti-stress tab to finish before i can buy blackmores.
    sigh...

quincy, I believe not all t-c-m remedies are applicable to everyone; as everyone's body "base" is different. Good to check with the sinseh before jumping into the ship.

I dont know about "rejecting" a spermy. Pardon me but is there a such a scenario? I mean if a particular sperm is healthy, the egg may reject it somehow?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:751349
    quincy, I believe not all t-c-m remedies are applicable to everyone; as everyone's body "base" is different. Good to check with the sinseh before jumping into the ship.

I dont know about "rejecting" a spermy. Pardon me but is there a such a scenario? I mean if a particular sperm is healthy, the egg may reject it somehow?
    Ya I read that our uterus could be a hostile environment for sperms, hence many die while inside. I have been wondering the same too, if my body is too hostile for sperm that's why try so long also dont't have. The PH level of our CM has an impact on sperm survival too. Never use water and saliva as lubricant becos the pH level in water kills sperm and the enzyme in saliva kills sperms too