Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlehamster: i notice my libran friends make a lot effort to dress up too. and their dressing up seldom disappoints....

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster: i notice my libran friends make a lot effort to dress up too. and their dressing up seldom disappoints.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

he will complain say i no makeup or dress pretty.. i really no sense of fashion ... hahhaa

My librian is the most lazy though. He is always under dressed for most occasion. Have to tell him exactly what to to wear which is more appropriate for that occasion. I think this is nothing to do with horoscope. It's just his lazy nature.

YAR i totally agree that libra are lazy hahaha..

btw, Watsons got sale today.. im gonna go get some shampoos.. not sure CW got sale ornt..

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul:797717
    @missy10 - is your nature more on the scorpio or sagi side?
    Both bah, hubby always says i got dual personality hahahaha

Ello!!

Oh gosh - my lil' muffin will most likely be a Libra. Indecisive and lazy. Hee hee!

Hubby came with me for this trip. And finally, we bought some baby clothes =)

Dragontail - did doc give you dates to bd? And wow, impressed with your hubby!
    happilymarried likes this.

littlej, haha! Well my girlfriend's daughter is a libra and although she is just 8, she already excudes the "fairness" between the couple. More than often, she harmonises them especially when there's a tiff going on. Although she can be a little notti (boyish notti - cant sit still kind), when she is serious, the parents will listen to her as she is a good peacemaker

Oh that's wonderful that your hubby is there too. For the whole one week trip? Awww.... such a happy shopping. When I was at bkk in January, I did buy some 3month old boys clothes for my BFF's but when I was back I totally forgot about them and the baby is now already 6-7months! Because of the clothes, I hope I have a chance to bfp with a boy so that those handsome clothes can be worn. Ha!

Doctor didnt give us exact dates to BD. He says we should BD at least 2-3x a week. So during my fertile phase I shall just do that (because non fertile phase we aint active :P).
    Last edited by Dragontail; 12-06-2013 at 09:01 PM.

One thing about my dad who is also Libra is that he not peace loving one, always nag and argue with my mum. Lol. But after they argue finish, they can eat dinner together like no quarrel at all weird couple hahaha

Worthy Lady

I am a Sag and the man is Gem. I feel Gem can be quite indecisive or is it the man himself is the indecisive one.

5D to AF and 6D to test. I am so tempted to test right now. Usual PMS symptoms applied. Nothing special/unusual. I was hoping to have some symptoms as stated online resultant in BFP. But till date, there is none.

I want to donate all my tampon away!! (Scream)

I think all these horoscopes aint always believable. My mom is a virgo but she is the least stubborn person I have ever met. She is always very qincai.

Pretz, dont POAS yet! Too early surely. I know it's tempting. But no point doing now when there's a high possibility of a false negative. Dont let this action you are thinking of ruin your day! Hang on hang on you can do it.

Littlej - so sweet that your hubby followes you, happy shopping, but but dont walk too much huh.....

Pretz - ya, dont test too early..... endure.... endure.... you will get a true Big fat line..... you covered your base right

wow littlej, you mind i ask y your hubby so sweet on your trip?

Worthy Lady

I didn't use OPK nor temperature charting. When I saw glue like CM, I know its time and there is where I BD.

If CM method failed on me again. I may consider investing in an OPK. Heart-pain the $$.. What to do.. =(

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - your hubby is soooo sweet! he's there to help you with luggage, ensure you eat proper & go shopping with you! awww.. sweet old man.. haha!

pretz - hang in there!! you can do it!! just wait a teeny bit more then test okie?

horoscopes are just for fun.. sometimes quite true, sometimes not.. I thought virgos are the least stubborn too.. or maybe my hubby only being difficult with me & me only. he is the only son & only child.. so precious to his parents.

dragontail - that 8 yr old little girl is so cute! wise beyond her age too.. bringing harmony in the family! amazing! at 8 yrs old! I wish I can have a sweet lil girl too!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:797811
    horoscopes are just for fun.. sometimes quite true, sometimes not.. I thought virgos are the least stubborn too.. or maybe my hubby only being difficult with me & me only. he is the only son & only child.. so precious to his parents.
    My husband is a virgo, im a leo, my elder dau is a Sagittarius and the small one should be Scorpio

Worthy Lady

Wahahaha!!! I'm a libra but totally not 100% like what you ladies described your hubbies!

I dont't dress up daily, but feel super confident about myself even if in reality I look like shit. Have been times when hubby will ask me 'dear, your navy blue shift dress you sure can go with your white Adidas ballet flats & your hot pink bag?' Hahaha. And I can some more look in d mirror and say 'chio Mah! Why? Cannot?!' Hahaha

Plus I'm quite decisive when it comes to buying stuff. But yes, super patronizing and sitting on d fence. Every time hubby asks for my opinion to buy something, my ans is 'both are nice. One makes you look thinner d other makes you look manly. So you want can buy A, or not B is also a good choice'. Lol

Shez: my friend told me every horoscope has different sides for each gender. and in particular my friend said gemini guys are naughty and gemini gals are the sweetest

no offense to gemini guys reading because not i say one. wakaka~

shez - I have a close librian friend.. who dresses like you! all the bright mixture of colours.. & she makes the combi look great!! heh

Happilymarried, I hope one of your beanies is a girl! My hubby never goes ntuc marketing with his mom, never buys nice pressies for her, doesnt accompany her to shopping, etc, while his sis does all those girly stuff with my mother in law.

Shez, omg so funny you. I also tells my libra man you sure you gonna wear that green flip flop EVERYWHERE AGAIN. Or are you going out like that with that messy hair. His answer is "ok what. That's my unique style".

Worthy Lady

Haha thanks ladies for your sweet words! Lol yeah, I think it's safe to say that libras have their unique style! Wahaha

Hey lovelies! Just finish bd hehe, just to clear army though. Suppose to o this friday, been too tired past three dates to clear. Hope not too late if can bd tomorrow and day after as well..

Good luck wantonmee!

This weekend gonna be our turn to clear dead army. Urm actually we didnt bd since my last O.

Good luck everyone!!!!! Jia you!!! More bfp by end of june!!!!