Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail - yea me too! bleh. Busy n tired. Hubby was asleep when I got back at 11. Woke him ...

Dragontail - yea me too! bleh. Busy n tired. Hubby was asleep when I got back at 11. Woke him up told him gotta clear army first! Now he's snoring away again

Bfp ftw! goodnight!

Wantonmee, pardon me what is ftw huh?

Good day mate! I had such a bad sleep. Think I was doing too much reading before the sleep. At same time was also watching a suspense show on tv. Though was sleeping, my mind was active so kept getting up.

have a fruitful day ahead y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:797874
    Wantonmee, pardon me what is ftw huh?

Good day mate! I had such a bad sleep. Think I was doing too much reading before the sleep. At same time was also watching a suspense show on tv. Though was sleeping, my mind was active so kept getting up.

have a fruitful day ahead y'all!
    morning!!!! Bet you will have a good night tonight then....

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    I ask and she said the doctor will review with me..I actually have 4 takes cos cant see the heart..went out to walk 3 times..my naughty girl think she is a boxer. .her arms were curl and blocking the heart
    Oh i have received a call from Kandang Kerbau Hospital this morning..and they say that my gynae has looked at the report and say everything is fine....so relieved...hmmz

What a good news to start the day natalie. Go share with your daughter too

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    great news natalie! your lil scorpio girl is a fighter!

Good morning all..glad to see happy moods here..
    I am experiencing much mood swings due to all the harmones playing inside..I feel so sensitive and vulnerable these days..I suddenly get irritated angry for small matters, suddenly feel tears in my eyes..too sensitive..sometimes not able to focus at work too..healthwise too not having appetite..
    With all these feelings still trying to cope up and manage..

A reminder to myself that pregnancy brings in a lot of changes, positive as well as not so positive at times..

Happysoul, it’s surely the hormones! It will pass. Right now, try to play some soft soothing music. And do some deep slow breathing. May make your feel more relax.

Just ordered 30 cheapies of HPT. So cheap it’s only at 15cts per strip.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Yesterday went to parents in law place, I was late n hubby told me after that that my mother in law ask him when We having kids. Hubby no say about past mc n me go see traditional chinese medicine, he say dont't want worry them, and he just anyhow say one reason say next year cos after wedding no money.

Worthy Lady
    Oh. I m libra too.. I m not lazy and very firm with what I want.. lol.. I think it's guy nature.. my hubby also indecisive. . So pek chek sometimes

Hello!!

Ya I am quite accident prone and quite clumsy so old man decided he better accompany me. Actually, i think he wants to make sure I dont go crazily shopping and spend $$$ on non proper stuff (ie not on lv bag). Oh talk about bag bag, so we popped into lv and oh my - the bag so cute and nice ! But luckily colors available are purple, yellow and pink so I decided nah... Maybe when there are more muted colors in store then can consider getting...

Hmm - maybe he feels guilty about something that's why so nice accompany me !!!

Dragontail - oh, he never give you dates to bd?!? Hmm. Well, maybe you can try my schedule. So my o was due on tues. so doc asked me to bd on sun, tues, thurs, sat, mon. After that no more bd.

Little hamster - nice that your hubby never reveal anything =)

Happysoul - ya try listening to soothing music. Breath deeply... Think happy thoughts. you dont want a sad baby!

Natalie - so nice! A girl! Congrats!!!!!

littlehamster,ya dont bother about those remarks. Honestly, when I wasnt married yet and much younger, I also casually asked some married gfs eh not yet popping baby ? But now, I think this is one of the most insensitive questions to ask anyone.

littlej, me also very clumsy. Sigh dont know why almost everyday I will drop something. Seriously! Like the shampoo cap while showering, or do my nails halfway and drop the brush, or taking out money from purse and drop some coins. My hubby says I have butter fingers, and also says I am the curse of all heat. I easily burn myself when ironing or cooking. So, it's a good thing your hubby is there too! LOL ya ya.... maybe he bought a new set of golf clubs plated in gold. Hidden deep inside the car boot.

Yes nice the LV baby know If it were me, I will get the purple one. I like the purple one! Did you ask when the other colors you like will be coming in?

Ya, why Dr Chew never give me BD dates? Maybe he doesnt think we need to go full force yet for this cycle. Just said 2-3x a week. So if I understand your BD schedule correctly, you didnt BD on your O day and the day after O, right? High chance I am O-ing on 23Jun (sunday). My hubby thinks we dont BD too early this time. Just BD (next week) on Thur, Sat, and Mon (this last day to cover base just in case). This weekend we will clear army, maybe Sat and/or Sun. Do you think this is ok?

Ftw means For The Win!

Ive a lv alma baby in black! Love it, was limited ed. My friend works there so she'll tell me when new stocks arrive and reserve for me! Heh. My mum and I are LV fanatics. She prefers classic monogram, whereas I prefer the chequered and patent ones.

wantonmee, haha ok new thing to me!

Something funny last night. I packed some of the tentex pills for my hubby so he has them in office. To be taken after breakfast and lunch. The 3rd dosage he can have it at home. When he was home last night, he told me he did pop one at 5pm because he couldnt remember if he took one during lunch. I said ok then you better dont take the dinner pill. But he insisted he wanted to take one again at home. I said this could mean 4 pills in a day you know (if he did take one during lunch)! He was quite paranoid that he could have missed one dosage because doctor did say please dont miss any in the day. Gosh I hope there isnt any side effect for taking 4. So far he still looks normal today :P

dragontail - maybe you'll know tonight? if horny means his memory playing tricks... hehe

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    What a good news to start the day natalie. Go share with your daughter too
    ya..so relieved and happy

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul:797907
    Good morning all..glad to see happy moods here..
    I am experiencing much mood swings due to all the harmones playing inside..I feel so sensitive and vulnerable these days..I suddenly get irritated angry for small matters, suddenly feel tears in my eyes..too sensitive..sometimes not able to focus at work too..healthwise too not having appetite..
    With all these feelings still trying to cope up and manage..

A reminder to myself that pregnancy brings in a lot of changes, positive as well as not so positive at times..
    happysoul take it easy. take deep breaths & think of all the scan pics of your lovely baby! I know once mood swings hit, its damn hard to control.. but try to think of your cute lil baby & relax. if you cant eat much, try to much on small things like cereal or cereal bars? & also fruit juices (no ice). go home tonight, have a good relaxing bath & get hubby to do the rest of the chores. sleep early & think happy & positive thoughts for your baby! you can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:797965
    Yesterday went to parents in law place, I was late n hubby told me after that that my mother in law ask him when We having kids. Hubby no say about past mc n me go see traditional chinese medicine, he say dont't want worry them, and he just anyhow say one reason say next year cos after wedding no money.
    no $ is a good excuse for now!! babies in sg even before born already need to spend so much.. say you slowly saving so can give your baby the best when the time is right!

@dragontail, littlej, happilymarried - thanks for the suggestions..
    Hope I feel joyful soon..I am able to cope up due to the little one only, that's my motivation..

Happilymarried, after our last BD sometime in mid May, I feel the need to pound on my hubby soon. He did say this weekend gonna be BIG one. Lol.

So true about the money being drained out even before we can even see any big result. Past BFPs aside, seeing a new gynae now with the various tests and medicine already cost us more than what we pay for our car instalment every month! And it's never a guarantee there too. There are some things that money cant just buy... But whatever it is, we pay for hopes =)

actually i dont mind saying it out. like i told my mum and sis. maybe us girls more closer, but then , my mum also no say anything one , mostly is my sis say like try again or take care -.- anyway, save me some explaination too haha

i saw this on one of the facebook page, its in chinese, took me some time to read. if not wrong is an article based in TW. Titled "eat breakfast everyday to help conceive faster"

【天天吃早餐 有助快速懷孕】
    英身心療程 教避雙酚A 成功率75%

【林奐成╱綜合報導】許多夫婦求子心切卻始終無法懷孕,只能借助於人工受孕,最近有英國學者研發快速懷孕療程,號稱每周固定嘿咻及吃早餐等,可助婦女在6個月內自然懷孕,成功率達75%,療程月費高達約7.8萬元新台幣,保證「不成功就退費」!

英國《每日郵報》前天報導,英國神經學博士阿諾德(Michael Arnold)與研究團隊開創「神經學生育療法」,藉由改善生活作息與飲食、排除造成不孕的心理障礙,或減 少壓力荷爾蒙皮質醇,提高懷孕機會。

保證「不成功退費」
    這套療程從身心健康管理著手,方式包括多喝水、每天吃9樣蔬果、親近大自然,也可做頭髮檢測或腎上腺壓力檢 測,了解是否容易受孕,同時避免接觸環境中的有毒物質,如塑膠製品含有的雙酚A。同時,該療程也結合針灸來 增加懷孕機會。
    該團隊宣稱,在6個月內接受完整療程的夫妻,懷孕機率高達75%,且保證「不成功就退費」,但前提是身體沒 有不孕缺陷。

紓壓改善排卵功能
    曾任中華民國不孕症醫療學會理事長的中山醫學大學醫學研究所教授李茂盛認為,這種療法目前無科學根據,也沒 有相關論文發表,是否有效仍待商榷,要解決不孕必須先找出原因,對症下藥。桃園秉坤婦幼醫院副院長徐金源建 議婦女可出國旅行散心,「轉換環境」有助於紓解身心壓力,改善排卵功能。想懷孕的婦女盡量不要熬夜。針灸療 法則可以讓身體放鬆,增加懷孕機會。

快速懷孕訣竅
    ★每周規律做愛至少3次
    ★補充水分,每天至少喝1.5公升
    ★每天早上7~9時吃早餐,每天吃9種蔬果
    ★避免吃油炸食物、攝取酒類及咖啡因
    ★晚上11時前睡覺
    ★每周運動3次,每次30分鐘
    ★接近大自然,每周至少到鄉間或公園散步一次
    ★工作時花點時間放鬆心情,感覺自己的呼吸
    註:建議出自英國阿諾德博士
    資料來源:《每日郵報》

Wow everyday eat 9 kinds of vegs and fruits. Very hard to achieve based on asian diets. The most I can do typically, on non salad days, is just 4-5

Ya. dont't think can hit 9vege also . Hmmmm the rest like We are always doing also. Haha. Maybe is the 9vege that plays a big part?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    great news natalie! your lil scorpio girl is a fighter!
    ya..i think so too..i actually fell down on my 1st trimester..but luckily as of now, everything is still ok...