Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dear ladies....I tahan a cold for 3 days wuth no improvements..ended up at GP coz the constant sneezing is giving ...

Dear ladies....I tahan a cold for 3 days wuth no improvements..ended up at GP coz the constant sneezing is giving me headaches and blocked nose & making my ear hurt. Was given 4 different meds to take. Been drinking apple juice mostly coz cant bear the taste of plain water.... any home remedies to share? So worried about the little one bouncing around with my sneezing....
    Last edited by rav3naers; 13-06-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Ya. dont't think can hit 9vege also . Hmmmm the rest like We are always doing also. Haha. Maybe is the 9vege that plays a big part?
    erm...i dont think i ever eat 9 vege in 1 day before as i am not a salad person...

Rav, I tried before hot steam. Place your head over a pail of hot water, with a towel covering your head and the pail. Add in few drops of eucalyptus essential oil. Just sniff that for 10-15mins. You'll feel better from the cold. Safe for pregnancy. After the session try to lie down and rest. Get well soon!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - I'm not sure if you can stomach oranges or orange juice? if cant, mix with carrot or apple. if you can, drown youself in lots of juices. keep breathing in warm steam from a hot cup of water, keep warm & try to sleep with propped pillows.

I had an ex colleague in the past keep coming down with flu during her first trim. after that, she made sure she ate a kiwi & an orange everyday.. & she never caught the flu for the rest of her pregnancy!

hope you feel better soon & your lil one could be enjoying the bouncing for now?

how about ginger honey? rav can try ginger honey?

Thanks dragontail, happilymarried & quincy I will try your suggestions.

after the supps my poor hubby fall sick again ~.~

Worthy Lady
    Me also down with flu for a week.. my nose are blocked and have blood clots . My gp dont give me medicine and ask me to go to gynae... sigh.. everything they ask to go gynae... think cheap meh.. also cant claim from company...

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Me also down with flu for a week.. my nose are blocked and have blood clots . My gp dont give me medicine and ask me to go to gynae... sigh.. everything they ask to go gynae... think cheap meh.. also cant claim from company...
    blood clot? where? nose?

thelay is your nose bleeding??

quincy - how come you awake at that hour?! didnt sleep well?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    These few days my nose also very block. Then I use tissue clear nose found got some clots too. Better dont't dig too hard. I think cos the gold inside too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:798160
    How come GP didnt give you meds? you managed to c your gynae about the clots? Nasal passage too dry will cause some nose bleed too. Take care...I read that alot of colds & flu start at 2nd tri. Rite of passage? Weekend was will spent at home resting...date wuth hubby went down the drain...sigh...

Worthy Lady
    Quincy.. ya. At the nose. Bleeding.
    Rav.. gp dare not give me antibiotics. So need to see gp..

Heard some sad story.. fri 's cousin is 21 years old and didnt know she is pregnant and now baby is 23 weeks... she didnt know who is the father as well.. and they are going to do abortion.. poor baby..

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:798257
    Quincy.. ya. At the nose. Bleeding.
    Rav.. gp dare not give me antibiotics. So need to see gp..

Heard some sad story.. fri 's cousin is 21 years old and didnt know she is pregnant and now baby is 23 weeks... she didnt know who is the father as well.. and they are going to do abortion.. poor baby..
    23 weeks can still do abortion, poor gal too....

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    quincy - how come you awake at that hour?! didnt sleep well?
    haha sometimes i dont sleep well.

but hey here's hello from kukup!

Thelay I read that feeling heavy hearted...

I'm in no position to comment. Just wondering if she has given a thought to carry the baby full term and give the baby up for adoption?

my friend's cousin was also forced to abort so that she can continue her studies in poly

thelay - better quick go see gynae for some meds. but I know of some gps that are very good.. before they give med, they will make it a point to ask if you are pregnant or even trying to concieve. they will then give you meds that are safe. 1 is at jurong east. the other at pasir ris.

abortion at 20+ weeks isnt it murder?? some miracle newborns can survive at week 26 or 28 even....

rav - ask your hubby buy some pretty pink candles... you both can do romantic candle light dinner at home on weekends! no need to go out.. hee

quincy - haha r you there for the seafood! I miss my seafood so much!! especially shell food... my chilli mussels & raw oysters.. but i have to continue to endure~

Thelay: abortion at 23 weeks!? sigh ..but not up to us to decide or pass judgement after all the girl have to bear the guilt & memory of it her whole life if she makes the choice. Just that 2 wrongs doesn't make a right...

My gp didn't give me antibiotics tho...hope that this cold & flu clears soon.

Happilymarried: Candlelight dinner sounds good but not my hubby's style if he has any romantic streak. He will think i crazy, later burn the house down...Hahaha...Just felt that during the 1st tri I just want to zzz at home due to nausea & didn't feel like going on movie dates with him. Now 2nd tri thought that I will be feeling more energetic, end up with this pesky cold that makes me want to sleep even more.

my own mother just ask me when am i going to have baby =.="

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

TGIF and it’s a slow slow thread today!

I was just reading more on teratozoospermia to find out what’s the treatment for it. Seems like there isn’t really one (maybe change of diet/smoking/airing the pingpongs may have indirect help). And of course internet has 101 things to say about anything. So I read everything with a pinch of salt. And of course, I should trust my gynae at this point.

Read that many couples choose IUI for terato cases. I told hubby about it last night and he said dont’t think so far. Just take a bit at time.

Frankly, I am a bit discouraged… I dont’t wish to go into invasive methods in the end, if all else fails.

I think I need to pray harder.

TGIF ladies.. Was being sent off to tcc naturally by the director of Kandang Kerbau Hospital-IVF after yesterday's consultation so here I'm to fight on with you all.

I agree with Dragontail that the girl might want to consider giving the baby up for adoption. I'm hoping the baby won't be deprived of the chance to live.