Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wow.. Dragontail... your nail art is amazing... Difficult to do both hand by yourself... What kind of drawing tools you ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wow.. Dragontail... your nail art is amazing... Difficult to do both hand by yourself... What kind of drawing tools you use? I also interested and done a few last time... But only left hand nice as I use my right hand... But I have 3 mins hobby... All my hobbies dont't last long like knitting.. Baking.. Only cooking last cos I like to eat and very choosy about other's cooking...

Abstinence before wed's bd was from the last o! -_-' how how how. ahh totally hope this morning bd will be damn strong ! heh.

Ill tryyyy to abstain from cold drinks, very difficult

Happilymarried, haha men are always so full of themselves when they talk about their army. When my man got the SA result, he said "why why why my soldiers are like that?". He is very serious in bringing them back to life. Serious business in his manhood.

Thelay, painting is my best time killer at home! I use a very cheapo brush I ordered online and I cut into the desired shape that works best for me. Think this brush is like only 50cts! Comes in a set of a dozen or so. This brush allows me to draw almost anything on my nails. But honestly, I feel my eyesight is getting worse very very slowly. Gee I might need a set of reading glasses soon. Yikes.

The cheapo brush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130615_221141.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	106518  

Wantonmee, oh ya you mentioned before. hehe me too! This morning was our first smoochy since last o. But hubby did diy a week plus ago because of the SA. Yes yes morning bd is certified strong. Ha!

If you drink cold water then maybe dont be too ice cold. Just cooling enough. Just a little.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I like meow meow!

I'm waiting for my thumbs gelish to outgrow so I can paint again. My lazy sis dont't wanna remove the gel for me. My feet nails also grow so slow

Weird I feel very hungry so easily these few days. thought normally after O then hungry one.

Wantonmee: I think cool room temp water is OK. dont't drink icy cold!

I feel so light on my shoulders after the acupuncture. Hehe. I think doc only put against the muscle for aches, now my lower back more achey than usual

Okie noted! Heheh room temperature works well enough I guess. Gotta give up my teas then! Green tea and lemon tea my fav drinks.. cus I dont exactly like bubbly stuff except whrn I need a damn chilly drink to gulp down sometimes.

I missed gong cha very badly.......

Dragontail - oh gosh. Your nail art is fantastic. For me, I can't do manicures. After a day (if lucky), nails will be chipped... My nails are consistently short. Even my toe nails- I indulge in monthly pedicures but toe nails are always short cuz I wear covered shoes very often so no chance of any art too.

Oooo - tentex to the fore! Hee hee. Actually it might be mind playing tricks since you went to google what tentex is... Perhaps nothing to do with tentex but just closeness and love!

Happilymarried- dont worry about lack of mood. Anyway you supposed to have complete rest so hubby can DIY if need to. dont worry here and there. you just rest. you dont want two worrisome babies right =)

Wanton mee - No cold drinks. Room temp ok . No ice. Best drink warm.

Quincy - perhaps a kinky morning later??

morning~
    was in kukup for family trip and my sis in law keep asking if i am pregnant. and i am like wt* ???

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:798646
    dragontail - I like the sound of tentax already!! haha... you can clear 'not so dead' army & wait til its time to rest the soldiers... haha... *me envious*

my energy level is zero.. not even interested in doing bj for my poor hubby.. no release these couple of weeks.. im not sure how he's coping...
    your hubby will be fine. he will pester you if he really really buay tahan or is it the other way round? I m very 色 in my 1st tri but cant bd...hahaha...now 2nd tri like no mood at all but just enjoy the view you know...kekeke....

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:798705
    I missed gong cha very badly.......
    Yesss.....sigh...whenever I get the chance I will get my friends or bro or hubby to buy a cup just so I can take a few shiok sips to curb the craving. Rest of the 80% is theirs. Hee....can drink just not the whole cup.

Ladies, the weather is atrocious and I have been sweating buckets even at night. I dont't sleep with aircon coz it will trigger my sinus. So tempted to drink iced cola & whatnots all day. Showering two three times a day is a norm when not at work. Anyone experiencing the increased in temp? I used to sleep with the fan turned away from me and covered in blanket. Now just want wear birthday suit and sleep sprawled infront of the fan. Sorry for the gross mental image if any but really sibeh luaa.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:798666
    Where are you meowx2?
    Super cute!!! I miss painting my nails...they hav been growing way too fast that all I do now is cut them every week. Too lazy to paint ...only paint solid colors though. your hands super steady can do both sides! @_@

yes it is very hot. so much that we even had the air con on in the morning.

Worthy Lady

Ya.. Weather super hot and stuffy... And nose block in that kind of weather... Argh... Seeing dragontail's nail art make me into that hobby again... I shall buy online...

Goody morning! And happy Father's Day!

Me realized I dont need my cardigan that often now... Hmm. But I still sleep with Aircon. Oh gosh, I can't live without Aircon. I have this feeling my electricity bill will shoot up whilst I am on confinement as I will switch on all the aircons in my house!!

Rav - sleep naked !

Quincy - just roll your eyes at your sister In law and walk away. Sometimes the best and most impactful reaction is not to say anything.

I stopped drinking bubble tea or even taking a few sips after those articles of harmful bubbles from Taiwan.

littlej: you really want to sleep with aircon during confinement?

rav3naers & Thelay: how r you dealing with your runny nose? what remedy have you found?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I'm back! Sg is sooo warm! And the haze is terrible...

I can't live without aircon too....especially since weather is becoming hotter...confinement cannot wash hair so often, cannot sleep aircon...i dont't know how to survive...

I have not't been abstaining from cold drinks ever since pregnant...cos weather simply too hot....i figured my body temp already so hot, if i drink hot water, my baby cannot take it...so i must drink cold water to balance my body temp...haha...and I learnt...we can cool off by sweating but the baby inside us can't....so better not overheat the body...at the very least, drink room temp water...but that is so not thirst quenching...

Littlej: hahaha...yar yar..wonder what my hubby will say to that....with everything on display...

How was Phuket tvh? Had fun?

Confinement cannot sleep Aircon meh?

Good morning. Ya, I slept last night in aircon and I woke up in sweat. Now at st john island and heading kusu island. My man says take his parents out for an excursion today. So far the weather is not too bad outdoor. But I dont think I can say that for the afternoon. Gonna be hot hot hot.

My bff also slept in aircon during confinement. She said want her to die is it without aircon especially the heaty food she was consuming. I find aircon is fine but dont let the cold air blow straight at you.

Quincy: lots of fluids. And I stopped the meds today coz no more sneezing & pi ti....the meds really makes me lose my appetite.

TVH: I read that we can't overheat. When trying to concieve must keep womb warm, when preggers must keep womb comfortably cool for baby or am I wrong? :/

Rav - take a lot of fruits and drink a lot of water. And more veggies too. That's what my doc said. And well, I still drink water from my tiger flask so it is lukewarm. But ya there are times I drink cold water but I try not to. Since now I have already attune my lifestyle to drinking warm water, I dont't wanna change again cuz confinement must also drink warm water right?!?

Dragontail - going to pray or frolick in the sun? =)

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Phuket was good except for the weather. It was drizzling the first few days. But it was very relaxing, went for massage, ate a lot and nua a lot a lot

When preggy, best not to let body overheat. Just keep body temp cool becos anyway your body temp will start increasing and since we can't take hot baths for fear of causing brain damage to baby, it is best not not to drink so much hot drinks and overheat your already very warm body. That's my logic haha