Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Tvh - sounds like a splendid holiday! I still dont dare to do massage =__= although I am dying for ...

Tvh - sounds like a splendid holiday!

I still dont dare to do massage =__= although I am dying for one... Previously was risk of miscarriage and now, risk of premature labor! I heard from my colleague a story of her friend who went for massage at 26 weeks (thinking it was safe) then had contractions that evening and gave birth and baby was in icu for a while. Thank goodness all is well now. So whilst it wasn't determined that the massage caused it but ...

Sigh. I know I am super kiasee!!! I suppose now I am looking forward to post natal massage... *bleah*

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

eee the massage sounds scary! did she not tell the person that she is preggers?

She did . And quite obvious. I mean - it may not be because of the massage - just coincidence ....

Littlej, we brought the old folks out to smell the flowers and pray too. Kusu is so boring and st john is even more so.

I think I will also miss massage very much if bfp! Better go for one next week before 2ww arrives.

I drank bubble tea like twice a week when I had my first. Heh. Brcause always pass by Koi compasspoint when going home.. cant resist! I dont like the pearls, will change to coconut jelly .

i miss koi milk tea with ai-yu jelly!

Actually can still drink those jelly drinks. Just ask them put little ice. Then wait till the ice melt a bit then drink. I really dont think that little makes any bad impact .

Worthy Lady

Why cannot drink bubble tea? And cold drink? I eat everything as my mom allow me to do that... She just say everything in moderate... And I went for pre natal massage too..

Thelay: that is according to chinese sinseh and how they instruct most commonly women cannot tk cold drinks n cold food.

off for a swim ! <3

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    tvh - sg is hotter than phuket? yup the haze is back.. the air smells so yucky now..

dragontail - howz the air over at kusu & st john? hope no haze over there..

quincy - just ignore your sister In law.. anyway you r moving out to your own place real soon right?

rav - I vote for sleep stark naked!! it will be so cooling & carefree.. it may be the best sleep ever! haha.. just make sure dont catch a chill under aircon or fan.

I just did something so bad.. threw hubby's bath towel into laundry basket.. he had to come out naked to get a fresh towel.. oh I miss this delicious sight!! only mind can enjoy but I am too tired to do anything.. haha.. cheap thrill ..
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - maybe you can tahan a bit more until after first trim? then can take bubble tea with the fruit jelly.

hahaha! i am a very unabashed woman. basically i am very lazy so i am naked whenever i am in my room. oops

my hubby has more cloth on than me. and he says it turns him off like that. sobz.

anyone of you knows if it is true that the bangalas are being chased out of JE swimming complex?

Happilymarried, the air at our sister islands is much better. However can see haze almost blinding the skyline of cbd area, looking afar from kusu.

My god, my car thermometer is reading 36degree. Is it that hot now?

Quincy, you mean those bangalas are being banned from entering the JE pool? JE pool used to be "infested" by them? I have phobia of public pool anyway!
    quincy1986 likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Ya sg is hotter than phuket...but maybe cos phuket has been drizzling the past few days...when come back to sg, i can immediately smell the haze....very bad...my throat is very dry now...

not sure if bangalas are being chased out of JE complex...but JE swimming complex is more ex than normal swimming complexes right? I thought they would frequent the normal swimming complexes....anyway I avoid public swimming complexes like plague nowadays precisely of this reason too....even safra also becoming polluted....there's no good place to swim now...
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quincy... After pregnant should able to drink cold?

my hubby told me so. so that's y i'm checking.

now at safra. the toilet facilities look like public toilet. unlike yishun safra =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Quincy... After pregnant should able to drink cold?
    my colleague waited till 3rd tri then she did so. but depends on what our
    sinseh says.

I think best to avoid cold better as this coldness can drag till after birth then damage health even more.. those old granny still quite strong after so many years Co's their time no ice water too. Yesterday when I went to see traditional chinese medicine, there is this old lady before me doing acupuncture, I overheard the doc told their family that she from the colds high chance maybe confinement not done properly then body kenna cold. Then the daughter say she has 10kids. My grand had 12kids haha, she also live till quite old age

It is extremely extremely extremely hot. Insanely hot.

Think the last time I went to a public pool was during my jc days cuz we had compulsory swimming lessons. I have a phobia of public pools - I once heard my friend said she saw a s*** in the pool at Toa payoh swimming complex. Then I heard of stories of 色狼 lurking in the toilets.

I suppose Pre natal massage is ok. And thelay - depends on what you wanna believe. Like my gynae thinks no need to sleep on the left, eating more fish is a fallacy.. For me - I rather err on the side of caution so not drinking as much cold drinks (but more than trying to concieve days) =)
    quincy1986 likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I've also heard of perverts lurking in toilets...apparently, lower delta swimming complex has many chee ko peks there....ladies, beware
    quincy1986 likes this.

was on our way back from shopping.

chatted with hubby about ART and Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. surprised my hubby so open minded about it.

i ask him if he wish to try ART if we r not successful in july. he say it is ok but it's expensive.

ask him if he would like to pray to ZSNN he said ok, let's go next saturday.

all thanks to a fellow friend who shared his successful t-tc story during kukup stay. happened when this friend's grandma passed away and he stayed behind after all has left when the funeral ended. he saw 4D nos with 2 other siblings. then they shared $ to buy and won top price.

they split the winnings and he remembered how his grandma was aware he had insufficient $ to do ART. so he used the $ and go for it. i think he got twins, a boy and a girl.

sadly after the kids were born, some relatives still reprimanded them. like why is it they did not share the winning nos? his reply was, sometimes it is meant to be as to who grandma wish to bless the fortune.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Art = ivf?

ART = Assisted Reproductive Technologies = IUI/IVF

Happilymarried: hahaha...prolly max I will go with my undies... you evil gal I like...I also tease my hubby alot now and he will be pretend to be shy & cover here & there. Hee...

Been to JE swimming complex many many years back coz I live nearby. Really puts me off, the water is always filled with black flakes and yes...the banglas act weird there. Many dont't swim, just stand around ogling in groups...big groups...
    -..-"

I will only go to safra or a country club to swim now. No crowd.
    quincy1986 likes this.

littlej: speaking of kiasu-ism, I thought of infant care even before ROM.
    wakaka~
    I worry a lot. dont't be like me.