Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 42 of 912 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Dragontail:751310 I read that once you have a smiley face/positive LH, dont test again or else it ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:751310
    I read that once you have a smiley face/positive LH, dont test again or else it can get confusing. But TVH I would wanna know the answer too!
    I asked my previous gynae about this too but I can't seem to get a satisfactory answer from him..maybe I try go ask my new gynae

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    quincy, I believe not all t-c-m remedies are applicable to everyone; as everyone's body "base" is different. Good to check with the sinseh before jumping into the ship.

I dont know about "rejecting" a spermy. Pardon me but is there a such a scenario? I mean if a particular sperm is healthy, the egg may reject it somehow?
    no actually i am not referring to traditional chinese medicine remedy. just referring to natural remedy in general.
    saw online that acupuncture may help in allergy though. but i'm still thinking.
    i was searching online and it turns out that yes there is a possibility that your body might be rejecting / allergic to sperms
    and not just the egg itself.

saw many pages online that detectable symptoms are itch, burning sensation, which i have after BD.
    but all along i thought it's just my vagina being dry from too much BD.
    IUI / IVF was also developed from women's allergy to sperms.
    but i dont want to turn to western medicine yet.

Thanks for enlightening. Why God made woman so complicated?

Oo tvh - 2 smileys!! you have happy eggs this cycle. C'mon go go go.

Ahhhh...af not here. 13dpo. Dear keeps telling me he has a feeling this is the month. I told him my period typically comes on 25th he said it is day 33 on 25th then and my cycle is usually 30 days. Anyway I told him to just get the Blackmore stuff since he is in town!

dont wanna get my hopes up... Been wearing a pad the past 2 days.

Eh if saliva kills sperms then erm does it mean I shouldn't give my dear some licking activity down there before we bd?

Sorry if it is tmi - It is just that with scheduled bd - this is kinda what he likes (and can speed up the process) so I tend to indulge him since he already doing this bit to keep to timetable

it's in the bible that eve very kay poh and kay kiang (hokkien)
    that eve and adam are not supposed to eat the forbidden fruit from a tree.
    but eve go and eat. then some more also ask adam to eat.
    so God made eve suffer and that adam (the man) to be above her.
    means men to be women's leader

and so the story goes...

Yes, saliva is not friendly to the dear spermies. Our BD during my last suspected O-days, we totally forgot about this (long time never BD that's why forgot. lol). After the saliva works, my hubby suddenly remember "eh? was that allowed?". Hhaha then I said oh ya cannot. Then he went to clean up ( hem TMI too) before we continued the real BD. Thought that was funny ;p

@ quincy, lol can't turn back the clock to ask Adam dont eat. Oh well.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:751358
    Oo tvh - 2 smileys!! you have happy eggs this cycle. C'mon go go go.

Ahhhh...af not here. 13dpo. Dear keeps telling me he has a feeling this is the month. I told him my period typically comes on 25th he said it is day 33 on 25th then and my cycle is usually 30 days. Anyway I told him to just get the Blackmore stuff since he is in town!

dont wanna get my hopes up... Been wearing a pad the past 2 days.
    Really?? A prolonged surge means I got happy eggs?? I am very happy to hear that!!
    Tonight must do homework again...haha

Littlej, baby dust to you!!

our saliva is slightly towards the alkaline side, same as how semen is like.
    the acidity in our saliva is from the bacteria that's feeding on the food left in between our teeth.
    the environment inside our vagina to our cervix on the other hand, is acidic environment.

so the strongest of the sperms need to chiong many chanels.
    1st the acidic fluid of our CM
    2nd break open the hard shell of our eggs

so all of us shouldnt be depressed. we were once the strongest of sperms.

above just my understanding.

@ littlej, how are you feeling today? any Af cramps or your usual Af feelings? If no, then hopefully you're just wasting the pads!

I was with Dr Wu just now. She looked at my bbt and told me this month let's "sun qi zi ran". She hopes I really didnt release an egg because she feels I shouldnt be ready in this cycle. She will just give me mild medicine and let AF comes naturally. Till AF comes, then we can pump up the action again. Suddenly my Af cramps are gone and I dont feel AF coming anymore. Instead, I'm feeling dizzy, and sharp ab pains. Just doesnt make sense. It's really upside down now.

Poohy im drinking LRD tea on alternate days.. Dr Su said my body is still not good so need to "bu" like taking herbal soup and DOM. And I thought it was improving after her medicine etc..

Worthy Lady

Oh my, I just had my first blackmores... The tablet smells horrid and is HUGE! I almost spat it out with my mouthful of water onto my Finance controller due to my throat reflux..

LOL

Dragontail lets leave it to fate. I believe Dr Wu will be able to help you if you BFP.. I know people who conceived 1-2 months after their MC and have successful pregnancy after that. It's all about the survivial of the fittest so MC is a way to eliminate the weaker ones which may not be able to survive ..

Oh no. Maybe that is why fail cuz usually I use licky to instigate some response down there. Darn. Must tell dear next cycle we are on non saliva mode and he is on his own.

Hahah.

I thought I having af feelings like leg aching and cramps and bloated cervix feeling the past 4 days. Now the symptoms like disappeared... But dont know because I been very busy at work so no time to think.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

hahaha can use preseed as lubricant...it's the only sperm friendly lubricant in the market

Dragontail - could it be?.?

Imperial Concubine

littlej- oohh hope to get good news from you!

TVH -jia you jia you! and after that remember keep your womb warm! drink chicken essence etc.hahaha.

dragontail - sun qi zi ran.....dont think so much ...

superwomancgy - me same as you...my body still not ready yet. My husband's dosage already dropped from twice per day to once a day! But me still twice a day....=(

shez - yar the conceive well taste yucky! (thats also why i didnt complete the pack)

has oral sex been one of infertility causes ? that would be interesting to know. to play it safe no more oral works down there then ! sheesh sex is becoming less fun haha

@tricky
    erm......i'm wondering is it all based on research so far? @.@

it's month end soon. may good news come to all

still got my durex lubricant. doesnt say it's effective lubricant but havent touch at all
    hope it's nearing expiry date so that i got excuse to throw it away
    i have decided to leave my stresstab in office since i think i still got 1 month's supply left.
    then weekends i will take blackmores conceive well

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    has oral sex been one of infertility causes ? that would be interesting to know. to play it safe no more oral works down there then ! sheesh sex is becoming less fun haha
    ya tricky, sex has become no fun ever since we started trying to concieve. Nowadays must follow timetable, no mood also must do. sometimes just wish it over and done with. It has become a session for sperm deposit only...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

@quincy you meant like after fertilised egg then it produce +ve and your body is -ve then it doesnt match and women body try to expel it cos is foreign substance, something like this?

omg i thought prenatal vit is already horrible enough.. cant imagine the conceive well O.O"

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by bammy View Post
    Yo so busy today, seize lunch time opportunity to read keke!
    Yup I need time to digest as its too sudden, doc said tht if too many eggs growing chances are to have triplet etc (scare the hell out of me) hence suggested mayb try ivf. Never been so stressful before (even during study time, much more manageable).
    @Adrenalin, I need to go for scan everyday.
    Totally understand feelings after the triplet etc talk. cause they also say stuff like if implant 2 during Ivf, there is also chance for triplets cause embryo may split into 2... Infact will have mixed feelings cause we already trying to concieve for so long with no results suddenly they tell us high chance to get multiples. Go have a nice shower, have a snack and put your feet up when you get home. Try to take your mind off it for a while until your husband available to chat Ivf with you. I think you already have many thoughts these few hours. They have a kkhivf hotline if you need.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    ya tricky, sex has become no fun ever since we started trying to concieve. Nowadays must follow timetable, no mood also must do. sometimes just wish it over and done with. It has become a session for sperm deposit only...
    Errrmmm try showering together? Can also do peek a boo dance? Ok.. Maybe tmi.

Wanted to say.. Try not to use handcuffs.. Heard of someone with sprained wrist when fell off bed with handcuffs during you know.

Last edited by Adrenalin; 23-01-2013 at 03:54 PM.

@TVH
    i always tell my husband to abstain from BD until i am ready so that absence makes his "bro" fonder.
    how about you?

@littlehamster
    sorry a bit confused by your question.
    are you asking me in what way is my womb rejecting my husband's sperms?
    some women's body "mistaken" sperms as bacteria or germs so the womb will totally excrete the sperms out of the body
    it might be because the immune system is too strong so that's why the womb is not accepting the sperm.