Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlej: then slowly stroll into office if you may haha today my af due date. but i forgot my pad~~ ...

littlej: then slowly stroll into office if you may haha

today my af due date. but i forgot my pad~~ *gasp*

Littlej, my concern is my last bd was on Sat. If I start this bd series from thur, is it too long a break for fresh army?

Morning!!!

Dragontail - hmm, for me - af ended cd7. We bd on cd 13, 15, 17 and 19. Clear Army day was cd13. O day was cd15. Hahaha before that last bd was erm before af?!?

Little hamster - hopefully no need pad!!!

Dragontail - above just a suggestion - using me as example. Hee hee - up to you ! Btw call doc and ask?

Sorry - the message on hopefully no need pad is meant for Quincy =)

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    good morning ladies

gosh the air is still so polluted.. I'm sure there'll be plenty of nose picking in public these few days.. yucks...

littlej - your boss clearly thinks you r more capable than those dear f-team mates... I hope you also getting big fat salary & they get peanuts.. I always feel very unfair when I put in so much blood sweat & hours & those bunch of monkeys always tea break long long & get their contracts renewed..

dragontail - 4 days should be more than enough to cover base! during that period, remind hubby to take his supps religiously ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Pretz:799153
    Spot some brown discharge. Just tested, it BFN.

Most likely will see AF tomorrow. sigh... Why like that..
    dont give up!! continue to keep your tummy warm... & continue to nourish the womb! it will be a more cosy home for your beanie in future.

Done with appt in 15mins. Guess its a good thing coz can hear heartbeat thru doppler. Everything is fine Decided to wait for the detailed scan to see gender since gynae say it will be more accurate & no point paying extra $.

The air is really bad today..

Rav, how come to see baby kkk or not have to pay extra money?

Did baby wave at you today? My bff scanning of her baby back then was the baby was usually sleeping soundly. Hee lazy pumpkin there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:799288
    Rav, how come to see baby kkk or not have to pay extra money?

Did baby wave at you today? My bff scanning of her baby back then was the baby was usually sleeping soundly. Hee lazy pumpkin there.
    Next appt onwards is included in package so no need to pay extra for ultrasound. Anyway no rush. Gynae just use doppler to listen to heartbeat today

Rav, oh I thought every visit will have ultrasound scan. Another 4 weeks you'll know

Please wear a mask whenever outdoor! I'm staying indoor today.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Anyone knows if Jocelyn Wong or Benjamin tham (both at Thomson Medical Center) charges/package are lower?
    Both are popular and I'm deciding between them..is it easy to book appointment?

thank you

Hello all you beautiful and wonderful ladies and some mums to be! Hello Hello!

I have been a silent reader for a month but can't seem to finish reading all the old threads but would love to join this group for some fun and laughter This thread has kept me sane for a month with so much information being shared, from bd patterns, BW, holiday trips (Oh I love that!) to encouragement to each other when one is down when AF comes...

Oh enough of my longy naggy notes. I'm 38 and husband is 40, I had a 15 mths old gal and trying to concieve for another one to complete my job! (that's what most of my friends tell me I still got my job to do till I get my no. 2 =-=.... Friends^-*)

I had my 1st by traditional medications like alot of the ladies here and I believe it helps, at the same time, my sinseh did ask me to go do my scan to make sure that my tubes and womb is in good conditions. I believe for best reasults, it's good to use both Western medical advancement with Chinese traditional medicines....

Here I am after 15 mths of rest, I am trying again.....

Deariejojo, from what I know, I think no mummies here are with the 2 gynaes. I think there are some reviews of these 2 in another thread dedicated to each of them. Can try the search function. Good luck in finding the info you need.

MMM (can I address you that? ), welcome welcome to this awesome thread community. So you just started trying to concieve this month?

Dragontail: Gynae say gender will be easier to spot & pretty much accurate at 20 weeks. Boy girl all the same to me & hubby. I m curious tho...hahaha...can't help it...relax...dont't think too much...

So stay home, prepare for 'battle' eh? *wink*

Rav, I'm sure the suspense is killing! Haa almost. Yup regardless of the gender, still must be curious what. 4 weeks will pass soon

Hee I dont mind to prepare for battle but I cant do this alone. Hubby at work. Boo hoo.

momomum warm welcome! I'm a late joiner to this thread too.. care to share what methods you used to conceive your lil girl? I stopped traditional chinese medicine from eys becuz I didnt think they were good...

deariejojo - I think some mummies from the thread edd jan 2014 r seeing benjamin tham. you can go over & check their comments. also good to do a google review on them first. you can also call up & ask the prices for 1st 2nd consult & scans....

Hi Dragontail...MMM or momo is fine with me.... Ya we start or kinda start but not on my fertile dates... how to get pregnant =_= husband must be thinking my egg is singing this song " I will follow you" ... duhzzz

I did not start on traditional medicine, just going to try naturally and see if I can have any good news...

rav, if your gynea is good, should be able to spot in 12 weeks, my gynea spotted a gal and she was right.... a confirmed chop by a OSCAR scan

hey MoMoMum. my hubby's 40 too. i'm anticipating

rav - you must be building excitement up these coming 4 weeks... countdown 4 weeks seem quite long ? dont forget to share your joy then. oh... I thought previous scans would have given you a sneak peak at the gender? or was your baby shy shy (like daddy? ) haha..

dragontail - get ready your battle uniform! hehe... oh your poor bed

Hello happilymarried ^-^, Okie this is my journey, in 2011, I went to ferility test for the man and woman, then I pass the reports to my tradtional doc, and from there she will tiao my body. I was quite lucky as I was pregnant on my 2nd cycle of my traditional medicine.

The 1st cycle, the doc ask me to chart my btt (I was like what is btt, she give me a chart and ask me to take my temp every morning at 6:30am) hehe I was quite lost what she wants and got to know after some readup. On the 2nd month before my O, husband was ask to drink 3 dose of med to strengthen his liver and booast his soliders and for me I did accupature on my tummy, it feels warm, I guess it's to warm my womb.

The stressful part was to fully the BD dates that my doc gave as my hubby was so stress with his job that he can't do it... we BD only once for that month and I got it. I believe the man must tiao too to booast up his soliders by making his liver strong. That's what my doc told me. Maybe ladies here can ask your traditional doc if got anything to tiao the man as well.

Actually I was consider lucky as we dont't bd due to husband work stress and late nights, to get pregnant was like 1 in 30 days, as husband only can do it once and he very funny, ask the doc, can give me the exact date that I will O? The doc scold him say he crazy , asking for 4D numbers isit, bo tio! (confirmed win)

Hi ^5 quincy! at least you are much younger .... chances of you getting preggy is much better too (grin)

MoMoMum: 2 years . you got your 1st i got nothing @.@

i feel the crampy~ af should be on time!
    if my af is on time means i am under not much stress right? afraid my work stress will affect my body.

quincy, soon you will and all the ladies here will update to be mummies soon!!! ^-^ dont give up and you will get it!

I think my O coming but my husband is still stress out, guess I'm out this month, he has nooooo mood at all! I sometimes feel "am I so unattractive?, that's why he dont bother to look at me?" I wish I can be like dragontail and TVH so happening when it comes to bd ..... I dont't know how to turn him on?? Guess he is too stress to have any feelings there ...