Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; counting away my hours to knock off ^^ gonna get myself some tea to help hubby do his report. help ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

counting away my hours to knock off ^^
    gonna get myself some tea to help hubby do his report. help him relieve some stress.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Momomama! I went BW at pink palour. I like the Chinese msian at the far east branch. That time chat w her Alot she gave me free wax underarm when I renew my bw package. Alot of them are from P, once I bought underarm wax from P, no give me free or discount ..

My hubby likes the silky touch after bw, hehe. He usually get very high for no reason. Funny is he likes it bare on me but not on him. He won't once for boyzillian wax, he totally curse n swear all the way lol. But I like him bare there , Co's can bj him easily and silky touch hehe

you might want check your man, I heard low tetesrone (man hormone) will lead like less interest in bd and no much urge to do. Maybe also affect SA too? Dragontail maybe you can correct me?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - oh haha... blur me... did gynae maesure the growth of lil beanie? my gynae neva tell the week until I ask.. she tells the length of yolk sac... both of mine quite a lot of difference...

dragontail - yes I love talking to them both!! but my hubby more biased... he talks more to the smaller one on my right side.... I m fair to both... haha

littlehamster - when my hubby goes to wax down there it is awesome!!! so smooth & clean... heehee.. I enjoy bj so much more! but he try for fun last time. Now no more.

Oh sperm issues may equate to low sex drive? I didnt know that. I thought my man is just getting older and more stressed so libido is not so strong these late years. But i think there should be some medication to increase testosterone. Like the tentex perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:799538
    missy10 - oh haha... blur me... did gynae maesure the growth of lil beanie? my gynae neva tell the week until I ask.. she tells the length of yolk sac... both of mine quite a lot of difference...

dragontail - yes I love talking to them both!! but my hubby more biased... he talks more to the smaller one on my right side.... I m fair to both... haha

littlehamster - when my hubby goes to wax down there it is awesome!!! so smooth & clean... heehee.. I enjoy bj so much more! but he try for fun last time. Now no more.
    Happilymarried - its quite normal if one beanie is slightly smaller than another, but not much difference,

And dont worry about your hubby being biased... cos beanies will shift place....

Mine was on more to the right side, so i keep touching my right lower tummy when i talk to my lil donut, today during today scan, she was right in the centre of my lower tummy.....

missy10 - your beanie so cute!! slowly finding the most comfy spot in your tummy! I can feel all the stretching now.. feels magical & weird at the same time. haha. I cant wait for my scan next tue!! I keep telling my beanies to take more fats from mummy's bum, thighs, arms & cheeks.. but leave the boobs alone!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ooh i so want baby to take all my fats except my boobs too....sadly, my boobs didn't grow alot...stomach grew too much until gynae said my baby a bit big for my stage, need to go test if i have gestational diabetes.....i put on 6kg now....how nice if 3kg can be distributed to my boobs....grow boobs grow...

how do they test for gestational diabetes? draw blood from arm? @.@

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:799581
    ooh i so want baby to take all my fats except my boobs too....sadly, my boobs didn't grow alot...stomach grew too much until gynae said my baby a bit big for my stage, need to go test if i have gestational diabetes.....i put on 6kg now....how nice if 3kg can be distributed to my boobs....grow boobs grow...
    I put on 1kg within 2 weeks, and as for boobs, i cant wear my half cup wired bra anynoee, nipples are so sensetive that i have to wear sports bra to bed....

trying to concieve ladies..... jia you jia you.......

Worthy Lady
    Oh... I expand a lot also.. even though I only gain like 3 kg. My side 8s expaneded.. it's quite fuuny... I always thought only stomach get bigger... I cant zip some of my old clothes.. and one day I try to wear my ususal dress and zip get bursed.. I wear maternity clothing.. look so big... hee.. just want to boast... my boobs are obviously bigger esp the nipples... I dont like nipples bigger.. hubby ask me what I do to have my breast bigger,is naturally or not.. I told him I msssage everyday myself... seriously. . What did he think?

tvh - oh dear... I hope its just a case of your baby being big sized due to genes maybe? is hubby big sized? haha this is the best time to grow the boobs but I dont think mine will expand much either..

missy10 - I m braless under my tshirt at home (whenever my father in law is not around) that's most comfy for me.. my nipples r hard but not so sensitive.. oh no... again im low on pregnancy symptoms... getting paranoid once again...

littlej littlej hope you didnt postpone today's gynae appt again.. lil muffin needs to say hello to doctor,get measured & weighed & have some cute pics taken!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:799617
    tvh - oh dear... I hope its just a case of your baby being big sized due to genes maybe? is hubby big sized? haha this is the best time to grow the boobs but I dont think mine will expand much either..

missy10 - I m braless under my tshirt at home (whenever my father in law is not around) that's most comfy for me.. my nipples r hard but not so sensitive.. oh no... again im low on pregnancy symptoms... getting paranoid once again...

littlej littlej hope you didnt postpone today's gynae appt again.. lil muffin needs to say hello to doctor,get measured & weighed & have some cute pics taken!
    pre-pregmancy, i already have sensitive nipples, so now boobs grew, nipples just become more sensitive, i also braless last time, as only me n hubby at home, but now even towel dry after bath have to be very gentle,

You are good without this symptom, dont't worry!!!!

Thelay: burst? it happen at home i hope
    Last edited by quincy1986; 19-06-2013 at 12:13 AM.

just finish work with hubby @.@

Went to see doc today! Lil' Muffin blocked his face with his hands again!! Last month like that, this month also - why oh why so shy! Doc said lil' muffin is growing well. And wow - lil' muffin has more than doubled his weight in a month - 363g to 850g.

My boobs have grown (think now b+), so have my hips and butt and thighs and cheeks. All these and more, have contributed to me being the heaviest I have ever been in all my life - hello 60kg. =( I will be continuing with my stringent dietary plan - no soft drinks, no burgers and fries, no fried food... Wanna see if I can maintain a 10kg weight gain...

Hello mmm. I heard having a child will ahem reduce sex life. Everything will revolve around the child... Do you and hubby still have date nights whereby it is just you two alone? Also, please dont't ever ever look down on yourself, a woman is most attractive when she is confident and honest, and knows her values and place in life. And yes perhaps you can find some time alone with hubby and have a good chat with him? Maybe not like time alone then Wa launch into a tirade. Just time alone, nice dinner, nice chat then when everyone is more relaxed, to ease into your thoughts. On bw - me highly recommend.

Happily married - you are doing a scan next week? So every two weeks you see doc? dont't worry about the symptoms my dear - as long as you are not bleeding / spotting - all is ok.

Rav - I thought it was a norm to get a scan at every visit! hee hee, I have a scan from every visit!!! I am planning to do up an album with all the scans... an asteroid like structure to a bird like structure this lil' being with hands covering face, feet, body... Every visit gives me something new to see.

I bought maternity leggings from h&m. Cheap - $39.90. Also got bigger tops from h&m. I personally find maternity dresses quite expensive.

I didn't know Sperm issues lead to low sex drive too...

TVH: How many weeks are you at? I also only gained 2kg so far. Still can wear my low rise jeans. Just look as if I hav half a football stuck to my mid section. Reached the last hook on my bras already. Looks like I cant put off buying new ones anymore. Nips r definately bigger, darker, sore & super itchy!!! The itch is terrible at times especially when I cant 'tend' to them at work. -_-'' I will be wriggling around trying to discreetly shift my bra to ease the itch. Gonna get more flowy beach dresses that can pair with cardigans. I have alot of tunics that will fit the growing bellies, ermmmm not fond of maternity clothes

Littlej: I also thought they will scan but gynae say not necessary then I am fine with that. Have to pay extra $$$. I neow...hahahah...if got no prob, I am fine with whatever the gynae suggest. I think I am getting more relaxed as the pregnancy progresses...

Omg! Itchy nips??? Rav, I read there are creams for sore nips. Go get one! Sometimes I get that too…maybe when too sweaty or bra not washed clean Hate that feeling. Must rush to toilet and soh-soh the nips. It’s a good thing you are feeling relaxed…cool mommy cool baby

Littlej, heheh why the munchkin so shy? Maybe he likes to play peekaboo. I had a blog which I wrote about my weekly symptoms and tummy pics and scan pics. I will surely start it again if I have the chance again….

Dragontail: Didn't remember having itchy nips before. Started a few weeks back when the nips 'grew'. I did buy the lanolin gel but help abit only. With or without bra also itch...once my hubby spied me scratching and stared at me like I sprouted a second head or something. Super tak glam....hahaha...all his sexytime mood probably all shattered at that instant. ...the things we go thru for the little one.

Littlej: Maternity clothes are really ex. Feel that they using opportunity to 'tok' ppl. So far only bought online...kekeke
    Last edited by rav3naers; 19-06-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Littlehamster - husband is quite low sex drive since we married that why only 4 years after married then i have my gal. that time the sinseh and i think it's becoz husband smokes so spermies n sex drive problem, when he take the med from the sinseh, he was more active but also 2 times a month(during my fertile period) when one of the time i jackpot. he say he dont't like to depend on med for sex drive.... maybe he shy about his problem.... i like vegetarian after marriage +-+ sorry TMI

Littlej, you are very right, after i give birth, husband is very involved with everything on my gal, from milk feeds, sick, put her to sleep or play with her and bring her to walks, he is definitely a wonderful daddy ... just that he may be exhausted after a day's work and still take so much time to enjoy time with her gal, so by the end of the night when my gal sleeps, he will be bashed.... I did try to talk to him but he kinda maybe man ego dont want me talk to him about the sex issue.... he chose to ignore me or act blur and change subject... he is a very very shy man

Arrrrrg... we are in cold war now... he totally ignore me and I am pissed!!! It's not my call to have a baby on my own! if only I can do it, I won't need his help! MAN!!! suckssssss big time .... sorry i blah too much here... apologies sobs sobssss

it's been awhile since i posted, have been really busy at work, how are your ladies doing?

i did a preg test last last week, and it shows negative, so i was expecting my menses to come. but i realise i was spotting n spotting. i finally visited a GP today after having 12 days of spotting and got a bfp with clinic's test kit. my gp gave me a referral letter and asked me to visit a gynae today, as i might b having a miscarriage. my apptmt is at 3pm, pls pray for me. T_T

rav - hahaha.. yr hubby is just curious cuz he will never experience sore & itchy nipples this lifetime. but so funny! mine is starting that too... weird looks when I must have supper every night now.. I butter bread with his 'fav' butter & drink milk like water.. he also keep suggesting silly things like we better buy a cow or invest in a dairy farm!

littlej - lil muffin so shy! follow who ? haha. he must be shy from letting you peek in between his legs ... heehee... so cute...

dragontail - the blog will come to life again, real soon! have you checked with doc on the dates to bd?

littlej - yup. its gonna be scan every 2 weeks until further notice. I even went twice last week! haha... me so kiasu... I dont mind this added expense cuz I sleep better at night especially after every scan!