Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Rav - you can try this..... its cheap, no smell, even safe for breastfeeding...

Rav - you can try this..... its cheap, no smell, even safe for breastfeeding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130619_110440.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	106706  

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    lishan - oh dear! in praying & wishing for your bfp to stick! try to keep calm now and relax especially tummy area.. I hope doc can give you meds (or you might need a jab - not painful dont worry) to stop the spotting immed!

Quote Originally Posted by lishan0613:799717
    it's been awhile since i posted, have been really busy at work, how are your ladies doing?

i did a preg test last last week, and it shows negative, so i was expecting my menses to come. but i realise i was spotting n spotting. i finally visited a GP today after having 12 days of spotting and got a bfp with clinic's test kit. my gp gave me a referral letter and asked me to visit a gynae today, as i might b having a miscarriage. my apptmt is at 3pm, pls pray for me. T_T
    Oh my... lishan, is your hubby accompanying you to the appt? GP says might have.... doesn't mean anything yet,
    Last edited by Missy10; 19-06-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Lishan, for now dont think too much. Docs always say the worst case...wait for 3pm. Yes I hope your hubby is accompanying you. Update us.

Happilymarried, i didnt call the gynae. I reckon I bd from tonight and on every alternate days. Meaning wed/fri/sun/tue. That should cover all. And I'm starting to get little little bits of ewcm from yesterday.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 19-06-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Lishan: Dont assume the worse. Keep tum tum warm. Wait till you see the gynae. Might not be what you think it is. Alot of women experience spotting in first few weeks. I was put on 15days if prog supps when I had a few days of pinkish spotting at 6 weeks. Gynae might give you prog jabs which are more effective. Hugs!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

thanx ladies...i actually came back to work after my GP, coz i got tonnes of things to settle at work. bleahz.

i'll be going to the gynae alone later as my hub is forever busy at work. sigh. but it's ok, i believe i can manage myself.

i shall go temple pray before heading down to the doc later too. i really hope after med or a jab, the lil beany will stick! i'll update later

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Lishan: rem dont't move about too much! The other time me also similar, and doc gave me progesterone pills. But sad is no have .. think positive!

I'm starting to have pre-O symptoms. Scolded my hubby early morning hmmmm

Worthy Lady
    Weather quite bad today.. pls take care all ladies..
    Hopefully it will rain in these few days...

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. when you change gynae.. do you get medical reports from your previous gynae?

oh yes...the weather...i kept coughing when i was outside. my af not here yet. but i saw some brown spots. should be coming.

I have loads ewcm that I scared I might be o-ing earlier like this friday!! Anyway told hubby we have to jiayou on the bd especially tonight's and friday's.

jiayou dragontail!! battle uniform on standby? heehee.. stick to the next 4 dates of bd just to cover base well

Dragontail standby uniform. I standby pad. anyone else

lishan: I will be praying for you! hope all is well with your gynae appt!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

rav, i'm 23 weeks now...my first tri, i didn't put on any weight at all, in fact i think i lost some....starting from 17 weeks, the weight suddenly balloons....now, i've put on 6kg...it's getting heavy for me....climbing the stairs is a challenge and i can feel the weight on my feet getting very very heavy....

lishan, i pray for you that your beanie sticks....pls rest well

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    Dragontail standby uniform. I standby pad. anyone else
    i no uniform to standby

Lishan, hope all checks have gone well.

Haa I think i have to put on 战袍 ( can be a chore. But I will work anything for a bean!), else cannot stimulate hubby's army to be at their optimum.

omgosh TVH y do you have to climb stairs?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

quincy, cos when i change the LRT to the MRT, i have to climb a flight of stairs every morning...and my area alot of slopes....everyday i'm like training for battle....climb stairs, walk slope, squeeze train...

TVH: that stairway has got a lot of people during rush hour. pls tk care.
    but good news is downtown line is coming soon. so you do not have to squeeze with so many people (i hope)

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya that staircase super crowded...but there's no lift so no choice...i wonder how i am going to survive that stairs later in pregnancy...i dont' think i got the energy to climb so many steps..

tvh - show off your bump more. I hope people will make space for you & remember.. no running for lrt ... do the stairs slowly & carefully. tell the doc you r already doing exercises.. I think it prevents gestational diabetes.

lishan - I hope everything is going well for you & your beanie?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    ya that staircase super crowded...but there's no lift so no choice...i wonder how i am going to survive that stairs later in pregnancy...i dont' think i got the energy to climb so many steps..
    tvh: jiayou jiayou! i have to transfer from lrt to mrt when i'm pregnant with my girl...once reach my station, i need to climb overhead bridge in order to reach my office...and my previious work require me to climb stairs daily and i do that until i gave birth...that time still can tahan...

now, i am tired when i climb the overhead bridge...sighs..my stamina dropppppp

Momo, are you feeling better at this moment? I know...cold war sucks. Whole day will be disturbed by it. So many whys whys whys in our head. Honestly when quarrel happens, no matter how small it is, I will think why the hell I married this man! But after that when we reconciled, I feel nothing is really too big to make peace (of course if it's about infidelity then I will make sure it is so BIG that he will regret for the rest of his life. HNG).

Maybe make some time out with hubby tonight? I read that he is shy kind and perhaps needs some magic moment to really open up. For me, I found my hubby's "magic spot". There's this prata place near our house. It's quite quiet there and we enjoy sitting at the outdoor seats lim kopi or have prata. Something about fengshui there maybe. When we are there, we can sit more than 1.5hrs chit chatting. But other places, he is like always cant sit still and I can see he is waiting for me to finish my meal or drinks and off he wants to leave. So whenever I have something up my sleeves and I wanna dig into him, I will suggest to him lets go eat prata

Perhaps you can suggest to him go lim kopi at a quiet cafe. Even though it's supper time. I feel the later it is, the more relax one can be.

Worthy Lady
    Nowadays ppl dont really care whether you pregnant or not
    Tvh.. do you get seat on mrt?
    I take private express bus... nobody give seat.. everyone busy smsing, watching movie and playing phone... even the lady who is about to give birth.. and if somebody give up, it's always women... nowadays men need seats than the ladies...