Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail. . Jiayou!!! Lots of baby dust to all of you Little hamster. .. your birthday suit consider as battle ...

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail. . Jiayou!!! Lots of baby dust to all of you

Little hamster. .. your birthday suit consider as battle suit as well...

TVH: take the long cut. exit the bukit panjang fare gate and then tap in again at chua chu kang fare gate. know what i mean?

So hazy today!!! Think Singapore power is the only happy one with the haze. Everyone bo Bian need to switch on Aircon at home, electricity bill goes up, Singapore power makes more money.

Lishan - hope all is good?

Dragontail - yoohoo! Ready get set go!

Thelay - What med report are you referring to? if you are referring to reports like Oscar reports, blood test results - I always have a copy. So I brought it to my second gynae when I switched. But of course i won't have the doc notes etc. if you dont't have those reports you should call the nurse and ask for a copy. You paid for it, you should have a copy!

Dragontail jiayou today til you o! )

Damn f-ing busy today, at my desk for only an hour. Back to back four meetings! Kill me.

Side note, my boy got hfmd. Brought him to glene a&e last night and doc confirmed

190?! Thank you very much , Neighbour.

Lol true true... PUB laughing to the bank. My inlaws who hardly turn on aircon also surrender now.

Hope everyone is at home now!

Tvh / hmm take it as exercise? =) Otherwise maybe consider switching to cabs? But please do navigate the stairs carefully... And make sure no one knocks into you.

Rav - I use clarins stretch mark control (alternate with body shop cocoa body butter) and apply generously on hips, butt, thigh, tummy, boobs - before I go work and before I sleep. I did this since week 7. I think it helps to moisturize and I dont't feel so tight + erm I never had dry and itchy nipples. Also maybe consider switching bras to the uniqlo airlism camisole with pad. It is more comfortable than the normal bras. Hope this helps for the nipples.

Happily married - yes I agree with you peace of mind is impt. But hey scan every 2 weeks should be enough =) my Pilates instructor told me when she was preggers she only had 5 scans - once to determine, Oscar, 20 week, 30 week and last one close to delivery. And she popped naturally without epidural, hypno birthing style. She believes in the super pro natural school of thinking that too many scans is no good.

Wanton mee - oh no. Hope your boy gets well soon.

Me had full day back to back meetings - 9am to 6pm, started Monday and will only end tomorrow... This week is really woeful. I was so tired I didn't even feel like buying dinner (having home alone dinner cuz old man working)...

Thanks, ladies. Will tell my hubby you all cheering us. Actually my hubby finds it really strange I am here chatting with people I have never met about the birds and bees. When I tell him we talk about f*cking and sexy lingerie, he gives me a clueless look. He just cannot get it. Haa.

Wantonmee, oh no oh no. So does it mean he has to stay home for few days? Who is going to take care of him at home?

get well soon to wantonmee's precious. i believe he will be alright.

i am going to eat pineapple to induce af.

Dragontail: actually i cannot share my stuff here because my hubby might get offended. that is just him. but i just need to.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - sg power laughing to the bank.. novita also.. got see the ads today? discount plus same day delivery some more still! haha... oh about the scans, my gynae did mention about more frequent scans becuz there r 2 sweet peas... but I also know its better to keep a distance from these machines.. I'm still trying to be more zen... but until I hear their heart beats & see good growth.. then maybe I can finally kick back n enjoy... thanks!

thelay - all blood tests and also milestone tests you have the right to request a copy from the nurses. even before I got my bfp.. all blood tests I will always file up in my precious trying to concieve folder & also jot down notes on those test results. when change doc, I just grab the folder! I super kiasu. haha

quincy - yay! if your af comes.. means in about 10 days you can actively trying to concieve! so exciting this is your first shot after hsg! jiayou!

momomum - really must have heart to heart talk with your hubby. sometimes men cant be perfect hubby & father at the same time. so any difficulties faced, have to talk it out. wish you luck to iron things out nicely

wantonmee - oh dear.. maybe you should request to work from home & take care of your boy? everyone should be indoors as much as possible in this smoke!

dragontail - chiong !!! heeheehee

Oh my. On nea website, it states psi has hit 290?!?

All stay home and bd / spend time with hubby / family.

Mmm - oh - I hope your Cold War has ended. I hope you dont't mind me asking - but did your hubby agree to having a second child? Maybe he feels that he wants to spend more time with your daughter (he is a really good daddy!) before a 2nd one comes along and naturally,
    attention will be divided?!? I totally understand you are fighting against the clock but is a second child what you want as well or because society deems 2 is better than one? Sorry if you think I am being too kpo. I can empathize with your feelings. I felt I had to get preggers before turning 35... But when i was 32, my old man still say dont want... We argued, I was sad, in tears constantly, crying myself to sleep, wondering why he didn't want a kid with me (when he have one with his ex wife)... But I also knew I cannot force him (I even considered poking holes in the condom!) and I had to give him time but I told him that my only wish is to pop before 35 or at 35 .. So ya only last year then we said bye bye to condoms. Just the other day, I asked him why he didn't wanna try earlier then he said he wanted to spend more time with me, more holidays and really cement the bond between us so that once we have a child we know we won't miss going on a holiday on our whim and fancy cuz we already did that and thoroughly enjoyed. Actually now I understand where he is coming from. Cuz it is super darn troublesome to travel when preggers and we cant just drop everything to go for a getaway... even bd now has to be gentler... Anyway, this is my story... Hope you dont't think I am being too kpo.

omg.. peesai index jump to 290?! last I checked was 190!

everyone stay indoors & please use aircon/fan!!

Worthy Lady

Lishan, hope everything's ok with you!

Dragontail, jiayou!

Mmm, am sure you and hubby will be able to work it out!

Gosh, the air now! I was thanking hubby that I'm so lucky he spent money on buying 2 air purifiers for the house and ion generators etc for me. I have very bad sinus, and if it wasn't for the clean air that I can breathe in at home, I think I would be having full blown allergies!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

ya quincy, i know what you meant...but lazy to come down then go up again and sometimes want to catch the train...

i think walking the stairs is good for me...it's exercise...i'm only worried about the crowd bumping into me...nowadays when i see crowd, i have this sub-consciousness to use my hand to block my tummy in case ppl bump into me...

for bra, i'm now wearing those bought from uniqlo...though my cup size didn't really go up, my circumference has expanded and my usual bras can't fit me anymore...the bras come in a package...like buying keropoks like that....but it's extremely comfy and cooling...it's non-wired...

Oh tvh! I know the uniqlo bras you are talking about!! I already bought those camisole ones then I saw the bras. Looks ultra comfy!

thanks all! hubby mummy and me are taking turns to take leave. cant get away today and tomorrow as meetings all scheduled . called the infant care today and there was one case on monday and now my boy! said only if reach a certain percentage of kids then will close. hais.

my boy is still playful and active. past two days totally didnt wanna eat nor drink milk I believe due to ulcers. but today got a bit better its a self heal thing..

Wah what bra what bra?? *Kpoing*. Comfy for pregnancy the uniglo ones? In future will check it out

Team mate asking boss can whole team work from home tomorrow or not. Due to the bad psi. In watsapp group chat. Boss no reply. Btw is it still 290??

I am surprised by the return of my ewcm this cycle (I think I did mention for past few cycles I was seeing less and less of my ewcm). The only one more supp I have been taking this cycle is prenatal EPA/DHA prescribed by my gynae. So I am convinced that this oil gives me ewcm (just googled it and found out indeed it does that for most trying to concieve ladies). I guess it's a good thing for trying to concieve so I recommend it! I also read that some of you mentioned EPO also gives more ewcm. But I have already stopped EPO about a year ago. Wasnt really monitoring cm so not sure which actually works better.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: I'm taking flaxseed oil for dha. Half good? Lol

Littlehamster, hehe should be ! Do you feel more ewcm? Maybe it's obvious for me as I'm aging I see my ewcm declines. Then suddenly this cycle I have a lot. I do take flaxseed in my cereal. But I guess not enough compared to taking its capsular form.

Dragontail - hahaha when I saw what you wrote "the return of ewcm", first thought that came to my mind was "the return of the condor heroes" (maybe it is the phrasing =p) oooo - so doc gave you that med! Doc gave me florxine that time - some kind of folic acid I think.?! Anyway yippee hello ewcm and hope it was a good bd session with the combined powers of tentex and epo giving the extra oomph =p

Aiya the bra or camisole top from uniqlo - is functional, not sexy. No lace nothing. But ultra comfy.

These days I find I go for comfort than sexiness. Even to the extent of replacing my thongs for boy-leg. Think my ass grew too big so wearing g-string a bit uncomfortable... And somehow feel my backside looks all wiggly with g-string... Boy leg somehow gives more control and support for tummy?!? Anyway my tops are so long and loose now so even if got vpl no one can see... Oh no, what have I turned into?!?!

I SMS-Ed 2 colleagues an hour plus ago if tomorrow's meeting will be cancelled - no response... I wonder if they have conked out.. It has been a very tiring week - back to back meetings 9am to 6pm. Then checking emails from home at night.

Littlej, haha you mean 神雕侠侣?? Brings back memories....

Dr did ask me if I'm taking folic so I told him I'm already on CW so dont need. I guess this DHA works just fine for now.

I think comfort most important during pregnancy! So true who will bother to see if a preggy woman got vpl or not. Now I spend quite a bit of time on makeup before going out. I wonder if next time I got big tummy and all ballooned I wonder I bother to draw eyeliner or apply mascara or not.

The BD was 成功 Actually I strike a deal with hubby this time. I really want to use preseed, despite I got enough ewcm. So I told him we can bd first like business as usual. Let him happy happy. Then when the moment before the finale comes, play doc/nurse with preseed. Happy ending.

Is this hectic work schedule going to be like that for you for next few weeks??

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:799725
    Rav - you can try this..... its cheap, no smell, even safe for breastfeeding
    Thanks missy10. will drop by mothercare to take a look

i see red this morning~ yea it comes. almost late. better late than never?

good morn ladies!

dragontail & littlehamster - while trying to concieve, another factor must take note. must sleep early! traditional chinese medicine say must sleep by 11pm.. gynae say max before 12midnight... so try!