Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Good morning everyone!! hee hee dragontail - you must be glowing today =p and ya spot on on the show! ...

Good morning everyone!!

hee hee dragontail - you must be glowing today =p and ya spot on on the show! hee hee our era!

Oh I still spend put on the same amount of make-up. Hahaha look fat but still need to look presentable right. I figured noone is going to look at my ass and spot the vpl but face is right there!!! But generally I dont't put on wayang make up - light with mascara and base eyeshadow and/or eyeliner, blusher. Actually I think I put a bit more now - I used to go to church bare face (weekend mah) but now I will use foundation or light powder before church. I find that it evens out the skin tone better.

Oh yes - sleep early is a must! Someone told me between 10pm and 1am is when the body rejuvenates itself at the optimal level.

Quincy - so after this af you can try intensively right? Cuz one cycle after hsg?

Sigh - otw to office now. So much for psi hitting 400... Oh, hectic week hopefully ends this week..

Ya sleep early is a must!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    I think fish oil (EPA & DHA) is really good to eat while trying to concieve. my gynae strongly encourages taking 2 capsules a day & this can be continued throughout your bfps.

& its amazing dragontail.. you just started fish oil & you get ewcm so quick! it took me a few months of taking before I saw the effects.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:799984
    i see red this morning~ yea it comes. almost late. better late than never?
    your turn to gear up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    your turn to gear up soon!
    lol !
    but my hubby so busy and stress with work lately. worried. he even brought home work to do. sigh~

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

try give him chicken essence or those will increase energy one... bd is to -stress and at the same time make baby .. haha

Good morning! I bet the talk of the town now is the haze (by the way, my colleague is also named Haze and she feels rather weird everyday everyone is "talking about her"). A friend just said "there are 2 groups of people I wanna smack. First is the one who wish for sky rocket psi so that government will declare no work/school. Second is the one who brace the hazardous haze and queue for hello kitty". -_-

My nose and eyes are feeling the itch

Worthy Lady

Dear mummy,
    Haze problem getting serious, last night PSI reach 321!! anyone keen to get a air purifier to protect your kids, families, friends. kindly contact me.
    I am distribute air purifirer which can filter filter up to 0.009micron of containminate!

Dragontail: can smack me . I queued for hello kitty just now. Mac just beside my ofc...hee..hehe..hee... sold out at 9am... :x

Ordering korean cutie haze masks online now...hubby wants cat face...hahaha...cute...

Have to wear but dont have to look like a flu patient right?

littlehamster: he does not like chicken essence but i will force it down his throat muahaha...thanks.

ladies, PSI has been on the rise since early this morning.
    8am - 122
    9am - 131
    10am -153
    11am - 198

PSI Reading

Oh rav do you like to be smacked? *kinky hee*. Oh when is the black kitty coming? Like to get my hands on just the black one.

I seriously hope everyone wears cat/dog/bear print masks. They are so cute and it's really fun to see what others are putting on too.

Ooo...me like....to a certain extent...hurhur... the black one will be launch next thurs...guess you hav to queue at brekkie to get your hands on that one

Hi Dragontail, thank you for your recommendations and about the special place to talk, we have not found one. When we fight, my man will be the one to keep quiet till my volcano erupt full blown then he will try and tone me down, so normally we will chat at home and try to resolve our quarrel.

Hi littlej, you are not kpoing, thank you for your concern and with your little story, I try to understand how my man thinks!

All these while I am one who will not bother to blow on minor things .... this time round, I did not volcano full blown as I was very affected! I dont know why he dont wanna have no. 2 when he was the one to encourage me to tiao my body after giving birth to no.1 and I have been doing that for the last few months. Now that my body is ready, he decides not to have no. 2. I feel like my world just crash! His reason to me is " I'm tired to BD" Is this consider a reason???

Thank you dragontail and littlej for precious advice! I will try again and really talk things out to see if he is really not into no.2. If yes, I will plan my shopping trip next month for me thank you thank you thank you

Must queue long long? Er then maybe not.

All preggie mummies especially please put on mask ok.

Masks are sold out mostly at guardian..... am using those cheapo ....

i read one of our moderators posted in an article that is to drink more water.
    this is so that we go toilet more often to purge out the toxins.
    i just texted hubby to do that. hopefully he has time to do so

psi at 12pm - 299.

latest update: i think my colleague told me this friday we might induce rain.

but i wonder y so late? not enough clouds?
    Last edited by quincy1986; 20-06-2013 at 12:25 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I thought they are inducing rain this fri in indonesia and not singapore? they are finally going to do cloud seeding...apparently, now then it hits them that something needs to be done....we are all suffering in vain becos of the inconsiderate actions of our neighbour....so angry...i took mc today because my colleagues told me not to go to work and i am now wearing a mask at home....so ridiculous

wow dragontail, you are now consort-in-ordinary!! first time i see such ranks in forums! hahaha...

ya the uniqlo bras are really comfy...should go get that if preggy....

Oh rain please come soon!

Ha! I didnt even notice that. What does consort-in-ordinary mean? Never heard of it before. Does it mean YOU-ARE-IN-THIS-THREAD-WAY-TOO-MUCH?

TVH: thr bras you bought are nursing bras or normal cotton ones. I saw online h&m have cheaper nursing bras.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

they are just normal non-wired bras...not nursing bras...

my company just announced that they are distributing masks (ordinary surgical ones) for this cause.
    psi at 1pm: 371

my throat is killing me now

apparently govt say sg dont't have enough clouds to induce rain. I really feel bad for those working at construction site thou most of them are from india or china where pollution might be worse. my dad tried ordering more than a box of n95 mask and agent said OOS . those wanna buy must faster grab if you see any!

some of our mothers here are moving out of office as childcare centres call up for them to bring their little ones home

tvh - at home still need to wear masks? close all windows & use aircon & fan! smokey air bad for baby..

by the way, is wearing a mask uncomfortable? those normal dentist masks seems to absorb moisture easily? im thinking of ordering online for hubby cuz his nose is starting to run.. poor thing.. I wore for short period before during bird flu period when I was working down under.. its super uncomfortable! now.. I dont think I can wear cuz already breathing so hard at times.. sigh..

just need that little little bit of change in wind direction so that our tiny dot can escape this haze...

rav! you r so notti!! stay indoors as much as possible ...