Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; My oh my - my boss just said "good. Psi at 371. Now everyone has to stay in office" *faint* ...

My oh my - my boss just said "good. Psi at 371. Now everyone has to stay in office" *faint*

I think Esso, nets and Singapore power are on the roll. Esso cuz better to drive to work. Nets cuz need to top up cash card more often (for parking). Singapore power cuz of increased utility.

Mmm - read between the lines of "too tired to bd". Maybe he realized that wow looking after a child is no easy feat so too tired / too strained on finances to look after another child? Or maybe he is saying need more help? Or maybe he feels that he wants to spend more time with you as a couple and realized having another kid may compromise on that further? Try to put yourself in his shoes... I mean, that's what marriage is about right? Give and take and understanding... Think about it.. Then perhaps go with dragontail's suggestion of havig a place to chat... But never be angry / defensive at the chat. Me no relationship expert - but that's just what I try to do - put myself in his shoes.

Dragontail - Wa I wonder if you get special benefits by being a consort?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    I think companies should allow all pregnant ladies to work from home... the govt should endorse it or something...

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:800090
    rav! you r so notti!! stay indoors as much as possible ...
    Mac indoor ....hurhur...

Only cheaper masks are left...no more 3M ones
    @..@ told hubby to get a air purifier after work today for bedroom . Even my laundry smells smoky...hair smelt icky too... bleahz...

I wonder what contigency plans the gov have to battle this. Reminds me of silent hill... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:800093
    I think companies should allow all pregnant ladies to work from home... the govt should endorse it or something...
    Should be go home & rest

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:800077
    my company just announced that they are distributing masks (ordinary surgical ones) for this cause.
    psi at 1pm: 371

my throat is killing me now
    Quincy: keep your fluid intake up.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:800098
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:800093
    Should be go home & rest
    hahaha.. yes yes all should go home & rest... but if get caught queuing for kitties... hmmm go back office!

now even our network is down. i seriously cant work at all now. i need my emails going in order to work. chit chatting session now.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    by the way, is wearing a mask uncomfortable? those normal dentist masks seems to absorb moisture easily? im thinking of ordering online for hubby cuz his nose is starting to run.. poor thing.. I wore for short period before during bird flu period when I was working down under.. its super uncomfortable! now.. I dont think I can wear cuz already breathing so hard at times..
    mine is not good one but at least it felt better already. maybe it's just my mentality but previously the smokey smell oh my...goodness

Waiting for the in car cams to be installed at workshop. Gee gotta wait an hr. Zzz.

Office was talking about the n95 which some wanna pre order. Some joked by the time they got sent to us, probably it's for next year's haze.

Happilymarried, I think wearing mask is surely not carefree feeling but for health, you have to bear with it ok. Just wear mask and loon for few more days (hope psi goes down drastic in few days time).

yup dragontail... hope the winds change direction asap & blow this wretched haze to the sea or something... my nose n lungs really miss the fresh crisp air in the eastern side of sg!

oooh car cams! cool! r you doing the concealed wiring?

this month's menses a little more pain pain than usual

Happilymarried ya have to do the concealed wiring especially I kiasu also have the cam at the rear. Now with these cams, I think they will discourage me to drive over speed limit (boohoo I got caught speeding few times before). Because I guess they make me more wary like what if I choy choy got into collision and I can prove I wasnt speeding.

Back to trying to concieve topic...usually how many days of ewcm you girls have before ovulation happens? My cm kinda weird past few cycles. Yesterday a lot. Today nothing.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I have some last night.... today less too. Previously once I remember is 3-4days have thick cm and 1day ewcm

ok this is very redundant but i just recalled i have a lot ewcm back in school days

Quincy try put warm pack at your womb to ease the cramp. Try not to take any cold drinks one week before your AF.. I think that really helps in reducing the cramps.

Dragontail is it very ex to get the workshop to install the car cam? I did the installation for front cam myself but the wiring is really ugly (I use tape). I bought one with back cam too but still thinking about the wiring route. My cm is very little this cycle though I had very obvious EWCM on CD9 and that's about it. Now on CD12 but not very sure if I have ovulated. This natural tcc is making me very stressful again urghh..

Let there be rain please..
    quincy1986 likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i used to have abundant ewcm for a day or two before i get a smiley on my opk....

quincy, drink more warm water and take your epo too..

dragontail, means your ovu is approaching?
    quincy1986 likes this.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

superwoman, what's the brand of your cams? I got my Garmin from the last PC show and paid $50 for the installation. If I remember correctly, those previous shows they did not charge any installation fee. Now, seems like in car cams are getting popular and they may might as well as charge since there's demand. Hee I think I wont be able to stand dangling wires in my car! I feel this $50 is worth it. The guys did a good job. I know there are a few distributors of Garmin in SG. This Navicom I go to was the first in SG to carry Garmin. I got a feeling they will tell you the installation is > $50 since you didnt buy the hardware from them. I think no harm giving a call and see what they can quote you? Tel 62968283. 51 Ubi Ave #01-22 Ubi Ind Park.

Long long time ago, my EWCM came on like 5 days before O. But it's no longer so. Today is my CD16. According to ~ a year of BBT, I ovulate typically on CD19. If not will be CD18. Only once was CD17. So maybe I might O tomorrow!

Did you folks watch pm lee's announcement on the haze situation? It is so lip service!!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ya but what he said is true. At the current situation, the most impt thing is to work together to solve the issue rather than exchanging harsh words with indon. Action speaks louder than words. And since they called us childish, we shall not respond, then ppl can see who the childish one really is.

Ya but what is the govt doing about it! As in just say say but we need concrete next steps ... And you know... I can't believe there isn't a stop work order... Those poor folks working on construction etc... Geez...

there should be a stop work order . we already made history with the new highs in the peesai index!! lip service indeed. quick to raise coe & standard of living & stamp duty for property prices but slow to put up a stop work order....

hmmm dragontail - my ewcm is consistently few days before n on O date (when my O was helped thru meds) but as long as your cycles r regular, there's always preseed to aid in sending the army up.. so just dont worry.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ya agree there should b a stop work order, at least for workers who are heavily exposed to outdoor air first. I saw the construction site opp my block still operating. It is already ay hazardous level now, how long more do they need to wait before issuing this compulsory order?!