Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; yes littlej, y r you still hardworking at your work? if you must, do water parade ok? and toilet parade ...

yes littlej, y r you still hardworking at your work?

if you must, do water parade ok? and toilet parade perhaps.

I have wanted not to opk this cycle (anyway I also run out of them) but I feel like going to grab some! Should I? We did an "accidental" BD last night. Supposed to be tonight. Aiya hubby spoilt the plan. So tonight will be no BD already but pushed to Sat night. I cannot handle not knowing if I'm about to O today or sat or sun. Temp is still low today. No more ewcm.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

psi is 367 at 10am.
    our GM has sent e-mail to inform us to leave office if we wish to.

ladies please do the same. do not risk yourself.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 21-06-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    The n95 vflex is quite comfy. The hard n95 has tight fit and can be not comfy

happilymarried: ohh...i thought it was just me who has such side effects. i'll finish my report n go take a nap. cannot take it...damn drowsy from progesterone
    littltj: thanx dear

Morning everyone!

I am working from home today. My old man has instructed me not to have a toe out of the house. He will buy lunch back. Thankfully my boss said ok - all meetings to do via calls. Actually my poor hubby has sinus and he is out working :x then again, he is leaving this hazy country next week for a biz trip!!!

Dragontail - hee hee "accidental"?! Aiya just go with the flow. If got mood just do it! Anyway now everyone is stuck at home, what greater pleasure can one derive other than from the most primitive pleasure mankind has ever known =p if you going to OPk, I suppose you can go grab the best ie clear blue. I mean, already see doc and all - so might as well just go all the way (that's what I would do anyway if it is me).

Thanks Quincy for the concern=) *hugs*

To all - yes, article is scary and to the mummies, have faith the little beanies will be doing all they can to fight the haze. But do take the necessary precautions ie just stay home. If need to go out - maybe this is the time to spend more $$$ if needed ie take cab or drive instead of spending time waiting at the bus stop for the bus. And unless it is a underground sheltered walk all the way to mrt / lrt, take cab instead. Really, not worth saving the extra penny at the risk of health. My personal advice anyway. Even with the mask, the haze can still affect eyes and dust particles can stick to clothes and hair too. So wash your clothes more frequently and remember to shower the min you get home!! For clothes, dont air and say can wear another time then wash (which is what I usually do for my jeans =p) also - trmember to wash hands more frequently!!! maybe I just being too fussy - but for me - given I still can't find an air purifier, I am trying to minimize the dust impact at home. So these are the steps I am doing at home... Just sharing anyway =)

littlej, I was thinking about it hard and good. Maybe you are right! I did not put myself into his shoes. I know marraige is to give and take to make this marriage stronger. I cool down and will talk to hubby tonight after my little gal sleeps. I know it's stress for us and he also misses his trips with me. The last time we went to BKK as a couple without my gal, it's was like wow soooooo long since we last travel and enjoy heaps with the time spent! Me shopping and he was having fun and alone time in the hotel, then we went dinner and catch a movie and had some fun bd....

I was upset becoz I really wanted another time to keep my gal company, so she will have a sibling when we pass on. I know this is a selfish act as a mother but I hope husband will understand my feelings. I know my husband has been totally tired with work, and taking care of me and my gal. I do have a maid too, but husband only prefers to take care of my gal once he is home, he is really a 24 crazy daddy !!!

I just O as ff indicates last night, so this month will be out for me. Hope he will agree to try again for a 2nd kid after tonight's talk .... cross fingers that things will turn out well and good. I will not be offensive or defensive but listen to him and his tots and try to work things out!

Thank you littlej for your advice, maybe I have been too upset to think straight =-=

ok latest update from management is that we can work from home till 28/jun after discussion with our GM.

how about everyone?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

it has just hit the 400 mark!! i just made appt for aircon servicing. I hope my aircon units continue to give me clean breathable air.

littlej - not half a toe out the house!! that is very good rule for you. Was worried for you cuz you r such a workaholic and your boss thinks you r made of steel...

I also forbid hubby to go office today. Told him to go see doc yesterday otherwise i wouldnt let him come home! hahaha *must be strict to be good to him* He got himself some meds and an MC for today. But looks like no need MC cuz all colleagues are working from home. At least his nose has stopped running away from his handsome face.. =)

dragontail - wow! 2 nights in a row! lucky you! haha. enjoy the sessions and dont think so much. grab the opk if you must check. but otherwise, i think its nice to make a baby this way (unplanned bd sessions r the best sometimes!)

Wish I could work from home too. Not possible for my line of work...sigh...

Ok I just bought the CB digital opk! Hee whack . So exciting to be using these digital for the first time. Since I'm so desperate to know, I need a yes or no answer (smiley or no) rather than wait for few tests to see if it's at its darkest.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    My cant also...but I took urgent leave today as I am not feeling too well with sore throat n etc...do drink more water and intake vit c..

Dragontail- ooooo... you should go to cb website and find out what is the date you should start testing... Maybe do twice a day too. Heehee- welcome to the world of smiles =)

Hehe I was so kanjeong to buy the opk that I didnt even turn off car engine when I came out of the car

Ok tested! No smiley. I dont think I have missed my O/LH because bbt still has no spike. From this test at least I know I probably wont be seeing a temp shift tomorrow (ie that I might o today). Tonight test again. Hee like to know exactly when I will be o-ing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130621_122746.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	106798   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130621_122905.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	106799  

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    y not? share with us.

Frontline cust service ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

rav.. please wear mask and try to eat healthy. drink lots of water also!

natalie - get well soon. lots of water too! your lil scorpio is a fighter. she will survive this difficult haze period. im a mummy scorpio also & i hope my lil beanies are survivors.

Finally come to office. I can work from home for my line of work. But today need to be back to sort out some stuff because we have a corporate event tomorrow. But I am anticipating some drop-outs tomorrow due to the haze.

So I ask you ladies whom have used digital OPK before. I guess they work the same like normal OPK test line that goes dark right? I read on the digital instruction that once you have a smiley, stop testing and BD within next 48 hours. So if I test tonight at say 11pm-ish (got a long birthday get together dinner tonight so will be home late) and get a smiley, should I BD tonight or tomorrow morning/night? We already BD-ed on Wed/Thu night so I scared if I BD tonight, there wont be enough commandos.

But if tonight no smiley, and tomorrow morning got smiley, should I BD straight away or leave till at night?

Mine stat board. No official news no go home. N my company having biggie event semi outdoors next week. Later haze how sia. Hahah

Dragontail: my calendar say I O-ing on sat. Shld be around there .

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

dragontail, digital opk you only need to see if you have smiley...do not depend on the test lines that you see when you eject the test stick....

usually when i got a smiley, i would BD that very day and then consecutively the next 2 days just to be safe...there's no immediate need to BD becos the smiley only indicates you are about to O....and if you get a smiley, you would O between 24-36 hours....so if you get smiley in the morning, you can BD at night...no problem

Thanks littlehamster. This opk test just now just kind of assures me I am not o-ing today (I did o once on cd17 before. Today is which my cd17). I just need that assurance For you, happy bd-ing big big!

TVH, hope I am not mixing this up....did you mention your hubby also has teratozoospermia? So bd everyday is ok? My hubby sperm count is very good. I read that for low sperm count, better to bd alternate days. But for good sperm count and teratozoospermia, I cant find anything online whether ok to bd everyday is ok or not.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

my hubby has a combination...i remember is something is asthenoazooteratospermia..something like that..the spelling damn long i cannot remember..which means low mobility and abnormal sperm shape..in addition, my hubby has low sperm volume.....

ya low count need to BD on alt days...but my gynae said just drink more water....once volume increases, likelihood count will increase too...i think once every 2 days is fine..but i KS so i BD everyday for the next 2 days....the critical point is the day you get your smiley...cos sperms can survive inside us for 3 days....if that shot was good, i think dont't have to worry about the next 2 days...it's a just-in-case scenario only...haha

TVH for my hub his count and mobility is good. But still to BD for consecutively 2 days I think he will cry (I will cry too as it will be very sore for me).

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

hahaha...ya it is indeed very sore....then it'll become like just getting it over and done with....5mins job...sua!