Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 43 of 912 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; @quincy that i no heard before. i only heard if our location environment no good then will kill sperms...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@quincy that i no heard before. i only heard if our location environment no good then will kill sperms

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalin View Post

Errrmmm try showering together? Can also do peek a boo dance? Ok.. Maybe tmi.

Wanted to say.. Try not to use handcuffs.. Heard of someone with sprained wrist when fell off bed with handcuffs during you know.

Actually even under the shower wouldn't be recommended because of the ph of the water. So basically absolutely nothing must come in between haha

Worthy Lady

wow moving extremely fast here..
    Saliva kills sperms??? Die... may be that's the reason y I can't conceive
    Conceive well really taste yucky? gosh I have bought it but have not start to consume yet

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    @TVH
    i always tell my husband to abstain from BD until i am ready so that absence makes his "bro" fonder.
    how about you?

@littlehamster
    sorry a bit confused by your question.
    are you asking me in what way is my womb rejecting my husband's sperms?
    some women's body "mistaken" sperms as bacteria or germs so the womb will totally excrete the sperms out of the body
    it might be because the immune system is too strong so that's why the womb is not accepting the sperm.
    actually cannot abstain for too long because sperms cannot survive in the man's body for so long too...the optimum time is for him to release 3 or 4 days before you do the deed, then the sperm will be fresh....if not, end up all dead sperms and sperm cell renewal process is about 75 days....that's why when hubbies go for sperm analysis, the instructions given is to release 3 days before the sperm collection date.

ya i read in an article about conception that said that if you think about it, it is actually impossible to get pregnant in the first place because the body is designed to fight off any foreign bodies in human body. So the body might mistaken sperm as a foreign invasion and release antibodies to fight them off, ending up killing the sperms. That is why there is such a thing called hostile environment in the womb for the sperms too.
    Last edited by TVH; 23-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Yes I very sun-qi-zi-ran one. I'm not even supposed to be preggie this month but we cheated. Though my cramps are gone with the wind, I still eat like mad. I just had a choc donut. Other days, I dont even take a second look at it. And I just bought a new batt for my thermometer. $6 for something so tiny?? I mean it costs more than half of my thermometer but it's "just a battery". Haa. But I had no choice as I was already there and I bought it from a watch shop. Sure more costly than those cheapo neighborhood hardware store.

Oh also got the conceive-well. Ya almost forgot they are gigantic to begin with. Yiew. I got some watsons bonus points so managed to grab at $38.

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    actually cannot abstain for too long because sperms cannot survive in the man's body for so long too...the optimum time is for him to release 3 or 4 days before you do the deed, then the sperm will be fresh....if not, end up all dead sperms and sperm cell renewal process is about 75 days....that's why when hubbies go for sperm analysis, the instructions given is to release 3 days before the sperm collection date.

ya i read in an article about conception that said that if you think about it, it is actually impossible to get pregnant in the first place because the body is designed to fight off any foreign bodies in human body. So the body might mistaken sperm as a foreign invasion and release antibodies to fight them off, ending up killing the sperms. That is why there is such a thing called hostile environment in the womb for the sperms too.
    yup. all that you've mentioned is exactly what i meant.

big pill nevermind. sometimes we get something bigger in our mouth.
    hahahaha oops :P

hahaha Quincy, that doesn't go past the throat ! coz seriously I can't take big pills. gonna have to force myself, it's for a good cause after all. gonna go get them now at watsons city hall, hope they have them

Erm.. I think my Beanie came out... ~>_<~ some blood clots when I check earlier. o(╯□╰)o

So when can start eating conceive well? I thinking to buy Later hmmmmm.... so I should count Sunday as AF first day?

Sorry to hear that littlehamster. Maybe you wanna see doc to be sure. In case if it's so, the check will make sure all tissues are expelled. And then follow a mini confinement if you believe in that practice. No need to think of anything else for now. Take care.

agree. littlehamster you can call your gynae

Worthy Lady

littlehamster

i think you should go to gynae to do a scan too...
    at least to make sure....

Imperial Concubine
    Littlehamster...go see a gynae!
    If really mc better do a mini confinement and bu. Take care

Scan n see what? That day scan the doc say nothing much, n is the typical menses one. She said got d&c but she didn't not recommend as she thinks it will expel out by itself

Just checked again,there is one lump brown flesh-like lump... byebye baby.. (・へ・)

Thanks everyone for the concern. I think Maybe this one is not healthy that's why it's out. Looking forward for next one!

BTW mini confinement got what? I dont't stay w my mum or mother in law think will be hard for me...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:751557
    Scan n see what? That day scan the doc say nothing much, n is the typical menses one. She said got d&c but she didn't not recommend as she thinks it will expel out by itself

Just checked again,there is one lump brown flesh-like lump... byebye baby.. (・へ・)

Thanks everyone for the concern. I think Maybe this one is not healthy that's why it's out. Looking forward for next one!

BTW mini confinement got what? I dont't stay w my mum or mother in law think will be hard for me...
    *Hugs* littlehamster, sorry to hear that. I hope this is just false alarm for you and the beanie still is around...

Imperial Concubine
    Luttlehamster. ..eat healthy food..drink longan red dates..avoid plain water if you can. Drink chicken essence....eat ginger sesame chicken etc. Basically eat and drink food that's nourishing for your body. Rest well

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, sorry to hear that! My mum told me before that bu like the real confinement as body will be very weak and need nourish so that you can have baby faster

think trying to concieve for some time has it's benefits.
    better than many who 1 shot goal and then after that might be a little afraid of intimacy.
    we have time to plan how our intimacy is to be like.
    until my husband says he surrender to me :P

Yes life has its way... and that our body is engineered to purge what's not "right" for us.

I do think this whole t-t-c experience has bonded me and my hubby further. On the flipside, I see how my hubby took care of me and stayed a strong pillar of support for me, when I had the two MCs (not to mention my family members too). Of course I knew marrying him was the right thing to do two years ago. I'm even more confident now that I will always have him to count on no matter what happens.

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster

Sorry to hear that !!!

Ask your gynae to give you 1 - 2 weeks MC, so that you can rest at home,
    Have plenty of Bed Rest
    Do not carry heavy stuff for this one month
    Wear Socks to sleep at night
    Drink Longan Red Dates + Old Ginger tea everyday to replace water.
    Eat Plenty of food cook with Sesame Oil + Ginger
    you can also eat Kidney Mee Sua, 麻油 Chicken, 猪脚醋 if you need to go out... there are some hawkers who sell such food.
    Avoid Cold and Cooling Food right now.
    Do Not Eat SeaFood.
    if you need to drink ready made chicken essence, remember to Warm it with hot water in your cup before drinking
    And Sleep Early every night !!!

A good confinement will nourish your body and bring you stronger pregnancy in future

After bleeding stop, you may add on to take Shi quan da bu tang. and 8zhen soup, ginseng soup, and DOM

Someone wrote a blog about Mini Confinement
    you can refer too

http://preggerswannabe.wordpress.com...i-confinement/
    http://kindleoftots.blogspot.sg/2010...nfinement.html
    Last edited by faithmummy; 23-01-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Yes, many ladies here are right. Please see doc and take MC for at least a week. You might think you dont feel any strain from this episode for now, especially you're very early in the pregnancy. But an MC is still an MC regardless which stage. It causes a tremendous drain from the woman's system. A confinement will get your health back and definitely has a direct impact on your next t-c-c.

You can consider 2 week confinement food catering if no one can cook for you. If not, you can cook simple dishes during your MC but just add loads of ginger and sesame oil. And yes LRD and not plain water.

Herbal bath is part of confinement but honestly I couldnt follow, at least not in my 2nd MC. The first MC I did all things diligently and I felt so strong after that. But the 2nd MC, I already showered normal on the day I bled. And on and off only I used the herbal bath. Now, I'm suffering the cause of it.

All things said, it's really up to you what you like to practice (my angmor friends dont do confinement and they are fine all the way). But the one week medical leave is still good no matter what as you need rest now.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 23-01-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Stay strong littlehamster .. Rest plenty so your body will be prepared to take on your baby soon.

miscarriage is nature's way of abortion; our body's way of removing foetus that is abnormal.

Female Attendant

My gynae recommended taking folic acid even before pregnancy. It's to prepare our body for pregnAncy. Take that every morning after breakfast if possible.

Yup I will thanks alot for the info. Will do That. tomorrow need stock my kitchen I guess..

Hi littlehamster - i am so sorry to hear about your loss. we may not know each other personally but we all have somewhat bonded in this forum.

Please do take care of yourself. It is your body, your health. I echo the other's feedback and recommend you see a gynae (a nice one, not the horrigible one you saw before) to get a thorough examination. And I think yes rest is important for the body to recuperate and self heal.

dont't be too hard on yourself ya? *hugs*