Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hahaha doesn't it make you smile to see a smiley face? I remembered I was so beaming and terribly excited ...

Hahaha doesn't it make you smile to see a smiley face? I remembered I was so beaming and terribly excited with my smiley.

Lishan - how was your report? All ok?

Wow.. Vespa all the way... Impressive... But my question is - where is their luggage?!! How to fit onto a Vespa?

Hee hee - I am not exactly a "let's rough it out" person. i have never even back packed (which explains why i have not been to many ctys)...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Hehehe I remembered when I first had a smiley on my opk, I was so excited that I took so many pictures of it from diff angle. My hubby was also so happy that he bought me a gift that evening. It wasn't a positive on hpt but seeing the smiley really signifies hope!

Haha!! You gals went through it....my first time seeing a smiley (ya only on opk but still happy) and it's really just so very different compared to a dark test line. That says the fact that a smile is contagious.

I didnt follow hubby to the vespa outing as I'm quite jaded already. He sent me home after the dinner gathering and he adjourned to the vespa's. I watsapp him the smiley and his reply was "Nice!". Oh about the luggage! Good question. Now I wonder too! Maybe they travel super light. Later my hubby comes home I will ask him

Oh I should bd tonight ? Okok I see hubby got mood or not when he is back!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    good morning ladies!

the air still looks & smells bad. sigh.

dragontail - haha everyone is telling you to go bd! make sure both you & hubby dont miss any dose of your supps!

lishan - hope everything is going well for you? remember to have more bedrest ok?

Dragontail: I love seeing the smiley face too! I BD on the very day I saw smiley bcoz sperms can stay inside you for a couple of days until you O-ed. During my successful cycle I BD the day I saw smiley and every alternate days until I O.

Good morning! Been getting messages from my clients if our event later is still on, , since air is still bad

Happilymarried, hee yeah so many Bd 啦啦队here lol. Hubby came back 230am. I was already sleeping like a pig. But hubby kept his promise and we did the deeds. I must be snoring right after that.

About the vespa italians...hubby didnt ask about their luggage. But I know they have been globetrotting for 9months and still keeping on as they have not covered the whole map. I'm so envious.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: normally your spike in bbt will be 1 or 2 days after your smiley? Means after smiley nxt day bbt rises or another day more? If nxt day means you O fast like 12hrs. So BD 2 consec days will be better.

Thanks missA! How are you and beanie doing?

Gnissim, once I have a positive opk, it's almost definite I will o that day or the next day. This means if I o today, my bbt spike happens either the next day or day after next. So yeah, I feel I o quite fast after a smiley. I believe if body does ovulate this cycle, it's going to be anytime today till midnight. This would mean poor hubby has to work his ass again tonight to give me his heirloom. How are you and beanie doing too?

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: yup yup. Try to bd tonight too! If tomorrow night your hubby is still onz bd again! Maybe this method is good? Cox I use this method. I bd for 3 days after my smiley. Same as you normally i O quite fast. Perhaps 3 consec days is good as this 3 days os the golden period that our eggy is there waiting. thanks for asking! hopefully me n beanie is fine. My appt is achedule 1 month apart so another 2 more weeks before my nxt. But have been getting sick here n there. I do not have much symptoms as it kind of subsidie last 2 weeks. So although very paranoid I try to keep positive n await my nxt appt. Tummy still look flat flat. Hee
    Jiayou for your BD ok! Lots and lots of baby dust to you. Oh ya drink lots of water too!

~.~ I still cannot pick up my opk and other t-tc items yet
    faster arrive~~

Morning!!!

Oooo Dragontail - can't believe you managed to wake up to bd. hee hee for me - once I am asleep, I am asleep all the way... So excited for you!!!

Hmm - maybe the Vespa ppl did what the folks in the motorcycle diaries practiced. Ie sending essentials to various lockers / po box in different ctys first. So when they get to the country, unlock and their stuff are there?!? Or maybe "bata" mentality (buy and throw away)?!?

Gnissim - how many months are you now?

Btw - very long never see qinn .

Quincy - you ordered online?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Morning! I saw someone post in Facebook that preggers cannot use n95.. then someone else post say can use this http://totobobo.com/

Ya it is on the fine print on nea website. N95 not suitable for preggers and children. I am assuming it is meant for prolonged usage.
    http://app2.nea.gov.sg/corporate-functions/newsroom/advisories/health-advisory-and-haze-forecast-for-22-june

littlej: yes i ordered online. nowadays the service seem like slow down a little

Gnissim, most mummies dont show bump till 2nd trime. Ya how many weeks are you now? Can see gender soon?

Blue Team:
    Littlej
    TVH

Pink Team:
    Natalie
    Thelay (but seems not 100% sure yet?)

Who did I miss?

lol blue team pink team?
    what if happilymarried got both?

purple team~

i'm hungry... wonder if hubby will be back late from work today

I hope Happilymarried will be split into both pink and blue!

Quincy - haha!! Thanks! I only hope for healthy n strong babies. 2 of each im happy to welcome!

Dragontail - how about rav's lil one? Prince or princess? Has she revealed yet? I may have missed it.

Gnissim - im worse.. my symptoms r by far the fewest here amongst these ladies.. my tum also still flat .. thought have 2 should have a bump by now at few days to 8 weeks. Hmmm... how far along r you?

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: I am almost 10 weeks now. My symptoms subsidize at about 7 or 8 weeks. 9 weeks almost no symptoms.

Dragontail: im now at almost 10 weeks. I think cant see gender yet? :/ my gynae never even ask me for oscar. Im gg back 2 weeks later which I will be at 12weeks.

Imperial Concubine

Happily married: im almost 10. Me too no much symptoms. Supposing sorebreast since me 7dpo, last till my 6weeks then no more . then my burping is also kind of lessen n no more. Haha
    then no symptoms already. But as long as baby is healthy. Plus now haze is so bad. Please get a air purifier n put at home. So excited for your twins. I think may it be 2 boy 2 girl or 1 each it will be very fascinating! Must be very adorable. Haha. But is not identical right?

Ooops! I meant 2 of either.

hey it's great you guys are doing fine

hubby cant make it to have lunch with me. now going out to do some self pampering. gonna flood me self some of the beef

quincy - put on mask !

gnissim - week 10! congrats! maybe its becuz your baby is well behaved and let the mummy enter 2nd trim symptoms earlier? im feeling so excited & nervous for my next scan.. sigh.. gonna ask my doc y my 2 little darlings so quiet.. I keep asking them to make some 'noise'. haha.