Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; [QUOTE=littlehamster;800962] Originally Posted by nataliengbh:800960 Oh, didn't know coconut helps with labour too. Juice or meat or milk? Not sure ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

[QUOTE=littlehamster;800962]
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh:800960

Oh, didn't know coconut helps with labour too. Juice or meat or milk?
    Not sure whether it help..but my mum say to drink coconut drink ..those fresh type..will help to cleanse and cool down your body..

And your baby won't be so bloody..

.she said can only drink nearer to the date so I assume it may aids the labour bah..hehe
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 23-06-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Coconut juice will help clean your baby, ao wont have so much of the white stuff when baby is out!

quincy, there's a thread here about fresh coconut helping with the labour. My BFF also took it. Baby comes out less bloody and "bright". Haa like just cleaner overall. (coconut has nothing to help on jaundice though).
    Does drinking coconut water before delivery reduce baby getting jaundice?

Oooooo happilymarried, that's a holland loop ya? Cannot stand the cuteness overload. I never had bunnies before. Do they come when you call their name?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ya royal jelly is good for men. My hubby has been taking it since I told him to. Must take in the morning on an empty stomach. Helps with his swimmers...

Quincy, raspberry tea leaves is the same logic as epo. Take from day one of menses up till ovu, dont't take during 2ww as it causes uterine contractions. The tea is supposed to tone the uterus. I took them for a while too. Ya cedele sells the tea bags, if you pass by any organic shop, can pop in to take a look too. Organic shops do sell raspberry tea leaves too.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    quincy - cinnamon not for cleansing.. but I read that its a herbal remedy that help improves fertility. both hubby & you can drink it. it ups sexual drive supposedly and improves blood circulation. i read lots online about it then I saw it selling at robinsons. I show you a pic later maybe you can try it after cleansing.. it does taste yummy! I started it after I stopped my traditional chinese medicine.

dragontail & quincy - yup! my bunny is a holland lop. she is currently with my bunny sitter. I planned for my sitter to care for her for at least 3-4 months. my sitter is really cool & I've used her before with my previous bun many years ago. sadly that bun died after 6-7 years. some bunnies can be trained to come when you call, but its easier to shake their pellet container & they will come when they hear the sound! they r silly cute & they make me laugh a lot. I love dogs n cats too! if only I have space at home n time... heh.

Hello!!

Happily married - erm I spend a lot of $$ on fruits. Let's see. I take an apple after breakfast. After Lunch - I have a honeydew and perhaps guava. After Dinner - I have rock melon, kiwi and guava. i try to take the more fibre rich fruits after dinner. For me - these fruits are kinda like my snacks too. Especially now when I get hungry around 4pm and 9pm so not only do these fruits help in constipation, they also serve as my tea and supper respectively (healthy !)!! Erm I just figured it is better to have fruits than snacks. Hahaha - maybe that's why I am still maintaining my 10kg weight gain =p did I tell you all my gynae is now well pleased with my gain as I didn't balloon up too much in a month. So I figured the fruits and no soft drinks and green tea helped!!!

I think all of us combined can open a business. We can open a nail parlor with Dragontail and thelay helming the nails services (and also teach the rest of us so we can all do basic nail services). Dragontail and thelay are like the directors who serve VIP customers and/or nail art. And our nail parlor will sell yummy snacks such as brownies - baked by little hamster. Shez can do advertising. Qinn can do all our business setup paperwork.

MissyA can bake too right? So those who can bake can helm the snacks services of the nail parlor. We can call the place "trying to concieve" (since this is how we all met!)

So cute the bunny!!! Why does your bunny have to be with the bunny sitter, happily married?!?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    MissyA can bake too right? So those who can bake can helm the snacks services of the nail parlor. We can call the place "trying to concieve" (since this is how we all met!)
    Then the nail palour need to be very well ventilated so that the snacks are not affected..should serve teas also...heh

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... I love the artistic flowers on white...

Littlej... me not expert.. I use camera360 to take as not to see the flaws...

I think everyone can do better job than me... just need to have interest and patient... youtube have so many beginner tutorial...

Worthy Lady
    Happily married.. thanks for your kind compliment..

Worthy Lady
    I m so mad with my husband today... he went out with fris and came back only at morning... and promise to come back by 12.. he never even say sorry and sleeping the whole day.. I didnt talk to him the whole day and he also dont come and talk to me... super super mad... I am thinking what to do to him to relieve my anger... murder him??

Worthy Lady

Littlej, I like your thinking! Hahaha

Thanks all for the enlightenment.

morning~ !

yes happilymarried, why is your bunny at the sitter's? you must miss your bun bun a lot.

Thelay: as you know right, men r not very bright animals, they cannot read our minds. on saturday my hubby was also back late from work. i told him i am angry and i demanded a treat wakaka~ *evil laughs*

Worthy Lady
    *cough* down with sore throat - post haze days

@littej: wah! how you know I can bake?! lol actually I have been planning to open a café. if you all interested can be my partners. lol

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I like bunny!!

But hubby dont't like

Whaha littlej, that sounds like a fun idea! But you have left out yourself.... you cant be just at the kitchen cutting fruits for customers right? I think you are very good with PR. Should be one of your forte. There must be others you not telling yet!

I'm feeling sluggish today. Can someone here say they are too so I dont feel I am alone in this?

Gabrielle86: my throat a bit sore today too.

missA: i have no business sense but i dont mind being your supporter ^^

littlehamster: i am trying to like bunnies because hubby likes bunnies. i am hoping he like cats more. hehe. bunny still ok to me. can cuddle <3

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

dragontail: monday blues?

quincy: i like dogs, cats, bunnies, hamsters, chinchilla, etc. Hubby dont like any at all =.= we talk and compromise, finally ended up with a little hammy. he say the other pets commitment too long (>10years)

missA: what kind of cafe?

littlehamster: my mom also does not like animals at all. but my sister insisted and brought a kitty home. now my parents have a little companion.

af is clearing~~~ muahaha~ *evil grin*

Littlehamster, it must be the notorious Monday blues.

My poochy has left us 2 months...was tearing myself to sleep last night Sudden overwhelming of missing her, especially we are chatting about pets here. I miss patting and smelling dogs!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - so sorry about your doggie! I cried for days after my 1st bun went to bunny heaven.. had to take mc even cuz my eyes swelled so badly. but think about how they r in less pain now? & we have given them the best life possible.

littlehamster - you r just like me!! I love everything too! so compromise & got a bunny! hubby isnt an animal person but he's learning...

littlej, quincy - of cuz I miss my bunny lots!! my bun needs quite a lot of cleaning. (im quite a clean freak so I will change their beddings & toilets twice a day) but this 2nd bun is really notti... hard to toilet train properly. so since now I dont't wanna squat n go down on my knees to clean (just for 1st trim) my sitter helps me with the grooming & training. of cuz she's paid to do so! she'll send me many pics of her doing silly stuff!

I love the idea of a cafe cum nail parlour!! haha... here r the wraps I made over the weekend to thank my in laws for buying food/cooking for me over the week. im still learner in the kitchen but my hubby asked for more.. too bad 4 him I already used up all the pita bread. haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130621_185506.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	106902   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130621_185337.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	106903  

Worthy Lady

ermm...im not against pets but im not thinking of having a pet also even though my daughter is pestering for one

main reason is cleaning after them bah esp im cleaning up after my two babies (hubby and daughter) at hm and 1 is on the way....