Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi ladies, I'm new here. Please ignore my earlier post. Thought some one asking about tea leaves....

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi ladies, I'm new here. Please ignore my earlier post. Thought some one asking about tea leaves.

hello fangning welcome
    yup i was the one who asked thanks for your reply anyway ^^

i am doing housework and hubby is doing his office work now.

huggies to all buddies feeling even a teeny weeny bit emo. if you r alone you can come here post "crap" even. kekekeke

after all these work, hopefully we can have some bedroom work for the night

Good evening!!!

Thelay - awwww... *hugs*

Me - I can sleep very well whether hubby around or not. Maybe cuz i used to travel quite frequently for work too.

Dragontail - your hubby is an animal lover indeed!!!

Happily married - ya . My small house can fit a dog =) I have a Japanese spitz... So it is not small but also not big . And i take her down for daily walks (except during the haze period). Anyway, I had her since puppy and so I toilet trained her plus trained her not to jump onto my furniture (mostly white)... So all is good - no accidents. Hahaha I suspect when the Lil' muffin arrives, that's when I will say bye bye to my pristine furniture =p

Happily married - my hubby doesn't understand why I have issues pooing too!!! For him, pooing is as easy as abc. He can poo twice or even three times a day!!! And if he can't poo, all he needs is a cup of kopi and a ciggie and voila!!! Hahaha - he is also quite baffled why I need so much fruits to produce poo... =p

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - haha.. why do men have it so easy with moving bowels. I just dont understand & its so unfair. your doggie is smart! can be trained to not jump on furniture! my previous bunny was constantly scaling heights.. always from floor to sofa.. floor to piano chair.. floor to coffee table & once even finished eating up my tiny tube of mentos on the table. when I caught him he was still chewing with his mouth opening big big cuz sticky. that clever boy even tore the mentos paper wrapping out to bits (I thought he would have eaten the paper too!). somehow my first pet will always have a special place in my heart no matter what. thankfully my current bun quite silly & doesnt hop up much, only hop around the floor. haha. I think my babies will also mark the end of all my white furniture.

dragontail - fishes didnt attract me when young cuz cannot take out to play or cuddle & smell. the can see but cannot touch kind. they do smell fishy but not like doggies n bunnies. love their musky breath tho some will find them stinky. and your hubby should be working with animals! it would be a waste if he wasnt.. he has such a compassionate heart with animals, its so rare!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Erm I'm the total opposite...my hubby always has problems pooing, he only poos once every 3 days...so you imagine if he poos, I need to open all my windows to ventilate....it's just slightly short of a total evacuation from my house..

I, on the other hand, poo too much. I can poo 3 times a day. Until now, I havent had constipation from pregnancy, for which I'm glad becos it is very uncomfortable to have everything inside me and I need a good poo to start my day. But then, pooing too often means I'm unable to absorb any nutrients from what I eat...so whatever I eat becomes a total waste of money..

hello fangning! welcome!

to all the 2ww mummies-to-be... jiayou! take it easy, relax & warm your tummies! oh must sleep early too!

littlej: good thing you can take a lot of fruits. for me i cant. i will get stomach upset.

TVH: i am the same. that is how i get my piles

hubby still busy and i feel very tired. that's not good right? i guess tonight is not the night. i probably will postpone till saturday.

tvh - you & your hubby r a rare couple!! most of my girlfriends' boyfriends or hubbies r the can poo easily type. & they r just like me.. once I went China for a week long holiday.. & I did not poop at all that trip! I almost died... only managed to do it back home in my clean toilet & familiar "seat" after a bottle of prune juice & acidophilus pills..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Aiyoh cannot sit too long in the toilet..after 15mins still no feel, need to get up becos the longer you stay seated, the longer the bacteria from the toilet bowl will lurk up our rectum....plus sit too long legs will go very numbed...no good blood circulation

Can try taking sour drinks like lime juice. It works for me everytime on difficult days...or try do hip rotations cos sometimes bowels sluggish is due to inactivity...so need to move to activate the bowel movements....or try some yoga poses....

Haha happilymarried, I guess need to train the butt to get used to diff toilet bowl feel...many times, it's just psychological...need to get past that barrier!

Just done with online shopping. I am a happy woman on a darn monday.

1-2 years ago, I used to poo only every 4-5days After started traditional chinese medicine (but I already stopped though), I can poo once every 2 days. If it happens to be everyday, I feel really really happy!

happilymarried, yes I think my hubby is the most compassionate man I've seen, towards animals. Actually even towards close friends and family, he can give quite unconditionally. So much so sometimes I have to remind him to be careful not be overly taken advantage of. You know, some people can be like that...even though they are supposedly close in some sense. At times, he will reply me "it's ok. I dont mind". I think he's really nice

Anyhoo, me and him hope our future kid will grow up to be a great vet. =)

Tvh - I envy you!!!! Hee hee hip rotations work? I should try that. I did squatting the yoga pose then had a bit of pain so dont't dare to do that anymore. Eh now I know why you put on so little weight!!! So lucky!!!

Quincy - how did you get piles if you can poop regularly?

Happily married - I am like you. I can dont poop for a week. My hubby always say I am "full of s***" - literally. Until I started traditional chinese medicine - then Wa - the path has cleared. So happy. And the stool softeners... But now... It is prune juice and fruits and veggies.

Dragontail - eh, what did you buy?

Littlej, so nice can sleep late wake up late h.or?

Was on drugstore.com ordered some cosmetics, tweezers, nail polishes, shampoos. Those that I cant find in SG. Thrilling enough for me.

I cant quite sleep yet because hubby is not back! I mean he was home but went out at 11pm to wash his 2 wheels. A little vespa needs 1.5hrs still not done -_-. He's a very thorough and slow person when it comes to cleaning.

Female Attendant

Hi ladies! I'm new here and would like to join in this discussion. Here's what I have to share:

Me: 29
    Him: 31
    trying to concieve-ing since: April 2013, 29days cycle
    MC : None
    Trying now: CM method, marathon BD when it's the time!
    Going to try: Still the same as above for the time being
    Next open window: these few days! I'm going to go for the alternate days this month instead of the marathon

Others: Hubby is on shift work on alternate weeks so that definitely affects the schedule... We just came back from our honeymoon last weekend and really praying hard for good news this month.

I know 3 months of trying is very little in comparison.. but it doesn't help when my besties and friends around me all conceive on the first try. I wish I had that luck!

keikokon: welcome !

littlej: i use my rectal muscles a little too often. so the muscles loosen and sag. that's how piles come about. just like boobies. if you dont support them, they will sag.

Welcome keikokon. Good luck.

gee Dragontail y your hubby go wash vespa so late?

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... good luck for your 2ww...

Thanks all ladies for your hugs.. feel shy after receiving so many hugs ..

Littlej .. what kind of prune juice you take? I have constipation problem too... I took those fiber powder also doesnt help... and constipation is too bad that it cause me very bad backache after that...

Do you all have very tired legs? My legs are super tired and somtimes like go jelly...

Quincy, my hubby is basically a night owl. He feels very energetic as the night falls J He likes me to come along for his wash but auntie cannot pass 1130pm! Eyes half closed by then.

Thanks Thelay. Aww… dont’t be shy. We love hugging. Maybe you can try the Del Monte ready-prune juice? I take that too when I have constipation problem.

Did you BD too much therefore got jelly legs? :P Maybe it’s an early pregnancy symptom I’m not sure.

hi keikokon, welcome & good luck!

dragontail - your hubby loves animals & enjoys cleaning?! he's indeed a gem . haha.. most men r hopeless at cleaning (when I see my hubby clean I never fail to roll my eyes n laugh!) i really wonder how is he gonna clean a baby in future.

thelay - the del monte prune juice can be bought from ntuc. its quite effective but remember not to drink it too cold. welcome to the constipated gang! hee... up your fruits intake too just like littlej.. so far the best i could manage yesterday was 2 kiwis, 1 apple & 1 orange. lets see if today I can go toilet or not

littlej - I bet you r either still in dreamland or you r enjoying more kungfu kicks from lil muffin right now? here is my pic of my 2 little twin stars from this morn's scan as requested... hee.. my doc laughed when i told her they are too quiet.. she said maybe becuz I have suffered enough from all those jabs previously so now I get to enjoy? awww, she is such a sweet doc! & wow... her 3D machine went around my little stars.. so freakin cool!! @.@
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130625_093126.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	106959  

Female Attendant

Hello ladies! It has been awhile since my last post.. got my hubby's SA results back 2 weeks ago and the results was normal but mobility was more to a weaker side.. But doc say he no need to take medication.. I was given Ovatim to induce ovulation this month.. 2 days ago I went back for my scan and saw 2 eggs! the doc told me the size was healthy and about to mature soon and told us to Bd yesterday and today.. But the confuse part is that I can't detect my surge using the OPK.. Haha.. And the line is still so faint.. dont seems like ovulating soon to me..

Female Attendant

Happilymarried, your 2 little twin stars are so cute! Your scan looks amazing! How I wish I can twins too

Happilymarried: thats a really clear you/s...happy happy haha...makes me kinda wish I did a scan at 16 weeks

Happilymarried, haha actually I very scared when my hubby offers to clean things in the house. Because he takes a long time. Yes, he is very thorough, much more than me for sure. When he cleans car, it can take 2hours. If I clean, only 45mins top. When he mops floor, he also takes double time than I do. But sometimes I prefer to chop chop because I dont’t see why need to “waste” too much time on cleaning. To me, I dont’t really believe doing them longer means cleaner . I will be thick skinned on this and say I am a much efficient cleaner than him.

OMG!! I feel like crying seeing those scan. They are beautiful. Awww…. Big hug happilymarried. Loving this sight.