Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happy birthday littlehamster! I hope you get a BFP this cycle as your birthday present!...

Happy birthday littlehamster! I hope you get a BFP this cycle as your birthday present!

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi Gnissim23, thanks for your advise! I think what you suggest is right, I will do that

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - wah!! so fast you doing Oscar test soon!! blood test & scan on the same day right? no vomit is good. I m starting to feel really bloated now.

gnissim - so far for me all scans cost the same as when counting eggies.. but I think when later stage may get more expensive (I hope not tho). you must be counting down to yours next week!! I always can't sleep well the night before.

liyin - take care n try to eat more nutritious food. im on the blackmores supplements, take twice a day. Make sure you have the sufficient folic acid intake.

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday little hamster... Happy birthday to you you you you yooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!

May your eggs and womb be strong and may they be receptive to the spermies blooping their way...

And 29... Still very young... Wow, when I was 29... I was indulging in smokes and alcohol and good loud music ==

lol littlej you r so cute.

Oh! I wish I just woke up =) unfortunately I had a morning meeting at client's office so woke up with usual "oh shucks I am late!" And morning rush. No time to feel any kungfu fighting! Just got home though... Hee hee... Looks like it is going to rain... Better stay home cuz I reckon this rain is dirty rain?!?

Happily married - aw aw aw. So cute the babies!! Erm not that I can see anything - just look like 2 broad beans to me but wow - amazing to see twins!!! See, no need to worry about symptoms... All will be fine and well.

Me no puke (ok puked only twice)... And no craving... And having a boy... Hmm. Maybe I am just weird cuz the symptoms dont't co-relate?!?

Thelay - I take bickford prune juice. Can be found at ntuc or cold storage. Reason why I take bickford is because it is sugar free... And y'know I need to maintain my weight gain so can't take sugary stuff. It is not as easy to find as del monte so usually I buy like 5 or 6 in a go. Yeap, the cashier probably knows I got a serious poo problem =p

For me, I felt more lethargic during first trime. Erm but I dont't know if it is a pregnancy symptom or because I am just lazy. Or it is one of those self fulfilling prophecy - like y'know - you read that one needs to feel tired so then you start thinking you feel tired then you really feel tired but actually you ain't that tired.

For me - I would strongly encourage all pregnant women to go for Pre natal Pilates and yoga when doc gives the go ahead to exercise. I feel Pilates help to build up core strength and yoga builds flexibility and relaxation. So far, *touch wood* I have not't got any leg cramps or any breathlessness or constant serious cramps or whatever. Oh... And of curse remember to slap on generous amount of anti stretch mark cream!! I started week 8 with clarins... Now using mixture of clarins and body shop cocoa body butter. So far no stretch marks too!! *touch wood touch wood*

I have this question for those whom were at their gynae before to scan their eggs. (Size/maturity/about to O). Does the clinic need any special equipment or just normal abdominal scan will do? Actually been bugging me awhile and finally I'm asking!

By the way, the dark sky and howling wind were a false foreplay. Never rain . Was hopeful.

i didnt go for the size measurement etc. so my gynae just showed me with a normal ultrasound.

Dear ladies, reports of heavy rain & hail at west areas moving over to northern side. Dirty rain please no singing in the rain . Hee

littlej - body shop cocoa butter cream is it very oily?

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:801729
    I am using the cocoa butter skin therapy oil once a day. Absorbs quite well, mild smelling. So far no stretch marks or linea nigra. Keeps fingers crossed.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I have this question for those whom were at their gynae before to scan their eggs. (Size/maturity/about to O). Does the clinic need any special equipment or just normal abdominal scan will do? Actually been bugging me awhile and finally I'm asking!

By the way, the dark sky and howling wind were a false foreplay. Never rain . Was hopeful.
    it rain in the west...but has stopped already..

dragontail - my personal experience - measurements of follicle size (for me) were done via vaginal probe scan. my doc will check follicles size on left n right side & check lining & she can also see how much mucus I have. usually also will draw 1 tube of blood to test LH, E2 n prog levels before further action. good size for follicle before inducing O will be around 18-19mm (again it depends on doc & individual). for added info, usually iui is done exactly 36 hours after the jab to induce O. so if doc ask you to bd, it will be start bd after inducing O cuz sperms need time to swim up.

have you gals heard? it was hailing instead of raining just now o.0

Happilymarried, sounds complicated. Ha! Thanks for the enlightenment.

No rain at amk area. Wonder will the hailing spoils the car or not? People posting the videos in facebook.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    My Sis saw the hail! She say like ice kachang lol

Thanks everyone again for the well wishes!

Worthy Lady

Happy birthday little hamster! May all your wishes come true - especially the one for a bfp!

Female Attendant

Just wondering if you ladies ever experience the gut feeling of knowing that it's not going to be a BFP for that month? I experienced this last month about a week before my AF. Hubby and I had tried hard during OD but somehow I knew deep down that it was not going to be happy news that month This was even before I had any of my usual pre-AF symptoms! I just told my hubby, 'I know we have to work hard again next month!' and true enough, I was right!

I'm just thinking if we can 'feel' deep down whether or not we're pregnant, even before doing any tests to confirm. Anyone shares the same experience with me? Or that you somehow knew that it was going to be a BFP even before POAS?

On cycles I was absolute 100% confident sure I would hit bfp, they turned out -ve. On months I was sure and prepared I needed to try again, I got bfp (had twice). So, instincts just dont work for trying to concieve. At least for me!

Dont think too much....try to enjoy the journey. It will come eventually when all things are right

keikokon: when i am stressed out that month or when i have terrible moodswings, i just know we are not going to score.

my only wish is that no matter what is happening now, no matter what my mood is, no matter how much i am overloaded, we can still score ^^

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:801733
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:801729
    I am using the cocoa butter skin therapy oil once a day. Absorbs quite well, mild smelling. So far no stretch marks or linea nigra. Keeps fingers crossed.
    is this body shop brand? or palmers? im gonna buy a few different brands this weekend to try.

i just read in another forum. it's good to take yogurt for us women? it helps to prevent infection? so this means that while i t-tc, i can actually take something cold?

Dragontail - erm. Mine wasn't as complicated as happily married. It is a vaginal ultrasound that doc can see the eggs and measure size. Dr chan did measurement of size like exactly how many mm. Dr chew was ok your eggs are there and quite ripe (I felt like a chicken when he told me that).

Happily married - body shop cocoa butter body butter is actually ok for pregnancy cuz need more moisturizing. It is more creamy and rich than oily. I never liked it before bfp cuz find it too rich but it feels ok now. Personally, I prefer the clarins one...stretch mark control cream - feels lighter but expensive .

I bought the bio oil but find it too oily. Personally I never liked aromatherapy massage oil so maybe that is why I dont't like the oil type.

Btw clarins - you should get from those beauty shops instead of dfs or dept stores. I get mine from this shop call tab at Nex (next to food junction on level 4). Only $61.20. Dfs sells for $70+ and dept stores even more ex ! Sometimes tab also has additional 10% disc so means the cream only $55 =)

Oh and another btw - I only used clarins during first trime cuz I reckon it is safe for pregnancy. Only second trime then I used body shop. And remember to apply all over - hips, thighs, butt, boobs, stomach, hips.

I know I sound like a beauty junkie - vain ... Hahaha.

Worthy Lady
    Happy birthday littlehamster.. wish all the good luck to you... and lots of baby dusts.. wish you to be happy, healthy and have bfp asap.

Keikokon - I never had the feeling of scoring or no score. I thought af was coming and even wore pads in anticipation but it didn't come.

I would say if af comes then just hope next month will be a better month. Everytime af comes I will buy something for next month to 'try harder'.. So like I told the chicks here - I already have 2 books, opk, jade peanut charm, vitamins etc.