Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried: Palmer's...

Happilymarried: Palmer's

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

keikokon, same as the other ladies here when I hit jackpot...I had no feeling that I would score and was very certain that my AF was going to arrive anytime...symptoms are just different for everyone...some have it, some totally dont't have it...so dont't read too much into it...

littlej, you are very positive....haha....for me, everytime AF comes, I would just want to take leave and stay at home and cry my heart out...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - paiseh! did I confuse you? my prob was poor egg quality so had to draw blood & see e2 levels. I reckon for your case if you would like some sort of monitoring (is that y you r asking?), a simple very scan will show if you have eggie & on which side. based on size, doc can predict when you will O & he will tell you when to bd from there.

littlej - complicated ? haha.. I'm very thankful for my gynae. there were times I wanted to give up but she didnt give up on me. maybe also that is y my hubby is a total changed man now (tho I wonder how long he will last with this excellent behaviour..haha).. he's seen me go thru so much. it kinda strengthens our r/s!

scan of eggs

Wow its so complicated ... think I never did any scan. Just draw blood test ov than eat medi to ov as dr say too low. But got side effect so have stop taking and with traditional chinese medicine for 2 years but still no plus sign....any suggestion what else to do?

Female Attendant

Hi dragontail. Mine was quite simple.. doc ask me to go early in the morn with full bladder and he did vag scan for me.. he will just do the measurement on the monitor screen by clicking with a mouse or something.. no extra equipments needed for measurement from the size he will predict when the egg will mature. That day he was preparing to inject me if the egg size is not ideal..

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:801815
    Happilymarried: Palmer's
    thanks rav!

Thanks for sharing on the egg checking at gynae! I'm curious as if next cycle gynae will to check me, I wonder if he will go into this, when I am about to o.

Good morning!

Dragontail: so you gonna tell your gynae on your next visit? maybe it's a bfp on your next visit

sorry for being slow. i just found out yogurt helps ward off infection. this means i am actually going to eat something cold for t-tc. :/

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/benefits-of-yogurt

Morning ladies,
    Not sure whether you saw the advert for a seminar this sat organised by cordlife. thought I should share coz suitable for bfp ladies and trying to concieve.

PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS

Lifesaving Benefits of Saving Your Baby’s Cord Blood
    Dr Andrew Wu, PhD
    Consultant for Cordlife Group Limited

Breastfeeding Problems. How to Troubleshoot
    Mrs Wong Boh Boi
    Assistant Director (Clinical), Senior ParentCraft / Lactation Consultant
    Thomson Medical Center

What to Expect Before, During & After Labour. Pain Relief Options & Pelvic Floor Exercise
    Dr Lee Lih Charn
    Senior Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
    LC Lee Urogynae Centre
    Thomson Medical Centre

Pre & Post-Natal Nutrition
    Ms Fonnie
    Manager, Parentcraft Service/Lactation Consultant
    Thomson Medical Centre

http://www.cordlife.com/sg/en/pme2013
    Last edited by rav3naers; 26-06-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:801930
    Dragontail: so you gonna tell your gynae on your next visit? maybe it's a bfp on your next visit

sorry for being slow. i just found out yogurt helps ward off infection. this means i am actually going to eat something cold for t-tc. :/

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/benefits-of-yogurt
    Recommended to take unsweetened yogurt or you can take acidophilus supps instead.

quincy, more like he will know best what's for me? Thanks... I believe it's always good to have plan B

For yogurt, I have it regularly. But dont buy those from Yami/Yoguru. Those are highly sweetened. Not to mention icy cold. Get those from supermarket. I dont eat them straight away from the chiller. Only enjoy them after 20mins out of the chiller. I always throw in fresh fruits or muesli or walnut/almond. They are really beneficial to health. Touch wood... I dont fall sick easily. Perhaps partly of yogurt.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I put my yogurt out till room temp before eating. No sure If all the good bacteria died by the time I eat or not. My aunt sells the dry powder of probiotics with cranberry, raspberry and blueberry powder.it's very yummy like candy (we eat from the pack dry powder like that) But also expensive. Haha

Rav: I signed up for the seminar ! This sat

Littlehamster: Me too! My hubby very willing to go to such seminars with me nowadays. Must grab the chance coz he will not bother to do research or read up about these issues on his own

rav3naers: unsweetened yogurt? awww man...

Dragontail: you can tell your gynae your interest to see the egg. since you have a habit of charting bbt, which you still have? you can show it to your gynae. and he can judge when you ovulate. then he will know when you can go for scanning. good thing to know condition of egg soon enough. just a suggestion.

are these seminars regular or only once a year?

Quincy: I am not too sure. Maybebaby.sg has regular seminars on various topics, can check event list at their webby. Happened to see the cordlife's one on telly.

I am going to be like littlej from now on and eat at least 5 fruits a day! Actually lately my bowel movement seems quite good despite the absence of fruits (thanks Yogurt). Hubby’s work place has a canteen that sells cut fruits. Have him dabao then. Actually I am a big fruit eater (have you ever tried eating half a big watermelon all by yourself?). Just been lazy lately :P

Havent seen Tricky…..

Rav: my hubby now sleeping at these seminars -.- maybe when i really preggers then he will start waking up. i also more interested in goody bags now.. hehe

upcoming movie cum talk from Maybe Baby ( i think is worth going cos only$12, got popcorn n drinks too)
    Maybe Baby

thanks littlehamster and rav3naers.

i have been flooding myself with beef. but beef from cheese burgers. but my col told me its no good T.T

rav thanks for sharing! I was planning on the cord blood donation until I read the scbb website.. under the last clause it states multiple birth pregnancy not suitable to be donor. & they didnt state y. hmmm.. gonna ask my doc on the next visit.

Hellow beautiful ladies.... we had a long chat last weekend and husband now understands my point. ermmm we had make-up sex. My question : after sex on Sat, temp went up since Monday and still going up .... I did not use OPK so I dont know if I O ed .... just asking am I at the right time to BD and was it during my O period?? since

Happy belated b'day little hammie

thanks momomum~!

i think you would have O on sunday, cos mon your temp is up. bbt shld be good indicator unless got external factors

quincy - its ok to take yoghurt.. if you can get used to the taste of the unsweetened ones its even better! I like those in tiny small tubs sold in ntuc. always got sale like buy 4 mini tubs for a certain discounted price. cant remember the brand. let it cool from the fridge for 20-30 mins. dont think it will go bad cuz I did that & my sluggish intestines didnt suffer diarrhoea. ha!

as for beef, try to go for those shabu beef or steak beef. they are better quality than mince beef where you are not sure what they add to the mince.

Thanks littlehammie soooo let's see what's going to happen... ytd and today, my nipples got very sensitive and sore ... hmmmm something different from my other cycles or maybe I never bother to take note ... kekeke

Littlehammie - How's your b'day celebrations at the Jap restaurant??? I wanted to go for Jap but my husband never like it.... so need to go find kaki to join me if I wanna go for sashimi... my only kaki left the co. and she is busy like a bee now.... did not have Jap food for the longest time ^-*

my kaki is my sis! we usually go try alot buffets together~ hubby is not big eater so he go buffet is waste money lol. i sneak ate few slices of hamachi and salmon :x only after put there for sometime not super cold

good luck this cycle ~

Momo, you could have O-ed on Sat or Sun. Think the BD on Sat is right!

littlehamster, I'm the one who doesnt whack at buffet. Ha! Instead I like to slowly indulge in the salad bar and dessert section. Hubby suggests those hotel buffets but I find it waste of money (Er.... like $88+++? I actually find simple food works better for me). Of course he is the opposite because he can eat a lot. Thankfully he hasnt gone fat at all.